Another Giant and a Troll

My Childhood Love [Exo-M Luhan]

** Ji Hyun’s P.O.V **

Class has ended, finally. I don’t think I can stare at another animal’s organ again.

Suddenly, I feel someone take a grip of my wrist and pulled me to a corner. He’s got his hand covering my mouth and the other hand wrapped around my waist. Whatta heck is happening.

I wiggle and tried to move as much as possible.

“Shhh,” he says.

He peeks from the corner before letting me go. As soon as he did, I turn around to face him. My eyes widen.

“What in the world, Sehun?!”

He just gives me an eye smile, that eye smile that I melt for, and scratches the back of his head.

“Hehe, annyeong,” he says.

“Are you trying to kill me, huh?”

“No. I was running away,” he answers.

“And you thought that it was a great idea to drag me? Who are you running away from anyway?”

Sehun peeks out from the corner and points at a guy, I look at the guy he’s pointing at and boy was he tall like Kris. He got closer and closer, and with each step I could see how much handsome he is too. I swear, this school has unlimited supply of good looking guys.

The guy sees me and Sehun. He’s walking towards our direction.

“You!”, he points at Sehun. Sehun hides behind me. And to think he’s supposed to be the guy.

 

“I-I s-swear I didn’t do it, Chanyeol,” Sehun tells the guy whose name appears to be Chanyeol.

“Yeah? Then explain how my forehead has your name on it?” Chanyeol says.

Chanyeol balls his hands into a fist and gets ready to punch Sehun. I put both my hands to stop him, fortunately for Sehun, he did stop.

“Hey, I don’t know who you are but violence is not the answer,” I tell him.

He smirks. Oh my Krisus, how that smirk killed. I don’t think I can survive at this school with guys like these are around.

“And you are?,” he asks me.

“I’m Ji Hyun, Sehun’s friend. I’m also a new student.”

“Hm. Ji Hyun, huh?” He says. I just nod. “Well, Ji Hyun, how would you like to be my girlfriend?”

Once again my eyes widen, my heart’s beating fast and my palms are sweating. As good looking and terribly handsome as he may be, his attitude is still a no-no. Putting up fights because of such small things is a quality I do not look for in a guy.

“Um, sorry but there’s already someone whom I like,” I reply.

Chanyeol hisses and walks away. “I will see you tomorrow Oh Sehun!”

 

I let out a big sigh. Okay, I admit, he was kinda scary. I notice that Sehun is hugging me from the back. I gulp and feel an electric feeling sent down my spine. No one’s hugged me like this before. What do I do?

“Uh, Sehun? W-what are you d-doing?”

“Hugging you,” he replies.

“Uh-huh, but why?”

“Um…as a thank you.” He then let go but it took a minute till he did.

 

** Luhan’s P.O.V **

I see her, and Sehun. He’s hugging her.

I didn’t notice when she left while we walked out of class, it was only till I looked back that I realised she wasn’t following.

Did she go to Sehun?

Does she like him?

It kills me to see her with someone else.

 

I walk over to Ji Hyun and Sehun.

“Hey! What are you two love birds doing, huh?” I teased. It pained me to say it.

Sehun lets go and Ji Hyun takes a step aside. She was blushing though, I could see it.

“Ji Hyun and I are dating,” Sehun tells me.

“What?!” became my reply.

Ji Hyun throws him a light punch on the arm. “He’s kidding, Han. I just saved his life. We’re not dating.”

I sigh in relief. Good. If you started dating, I don’t know what I would do with myself.

I let out a fake laugh and ruffled Sehun’s hair. “You troll. Are you learning from our classmate Chen?”

 

** Ji Hyun’s P.O.V **

“Who’s Chen?” I ask Han.

“He’s just our classmate that likes to joke around with people. Seems like our Sehun here is becoming like him.”

“But he’s a really good and cool hyung,” Sehun added.

“Who’s a cool hyung?” Someone says from behind me. I turn around to find an unfamiliar yet another handsome face.

“Hyung!” Sehun yells. “You’re the cool hyung.”

“Ahh, yes. I have been informed quite a lot of times that I am, indeed, cool.”

I laugh. He does seem cool…and he’s got quite a humour. Chen notices me and widens his eyes.

“Why…I don’t think we’ve met before. I’m Kim Jongdae, but everyone calls me Chen.” He stretches out his right hand, just like what that giant Kris did.

“Hello, Chen. I’m Ji Hyun,” I reply, stretching out my right hand ready to shake his.

“Yes, a beautiful name for a beautiful girl,” Chen says. That made me blush, wow. A moment later he places a kiss on my hand. I just stare in shock. Another kiss on the hand? Am I being tricked today or what?

I look at Sehun and Han, their expressions are shocked too. They shake their heads before exchanging glances.

“Yah, hyung! You don’t just kiss her hand. It’s her second day here, you’re making her feel weird.” Sehun tells Chen.

Chen puts on a smile, “Whatever. Anyway, I’ve gotta go.” He walks away but when he was kind of far away from us he turns around and adds, “Oh, and by the way, I’m sorry to write your name on Chanyeol’s forehead!”

My jaw drops, he truly is a ‘troll’. Sehun was about to run after him but I hold onto his arm, shaking my head as an indication of saying ‘No, don’t run after him. It won’t do you any good’. He seemed to have taken the message and calmed down.

“See?” Han says. “He’s a troll.”

 

I start to laugh and moments later he and Sehun joins in laughing too.

 


 

[A/N: I think this is the longest chapter. Hehe...I tried to make this funny (?) But is it? LOL. I don't know. Hope you guys like this xD]