Incident

My Childhood Love [Exo-M Luhan]

I got over with the kiss earlier. I mean, it was only an accident, right? It meant nothing else, right?

“I have to go to the bathroom,” I tell Han.

He nods.

 

I wash my face and stared at myself in the mirror.

“Yah! Lee Ji Hyun, are you falling for Han, huh? You can’t Ji Hyun-ah, you’re looking for your childhood love, remember?” I tell myself. Gosh, I’m an idiot, I’m even talking to myself now. What a loser.

Suddenly, I hear the bathroom door open, three girls walk inside. At first I just ignored them since they were no one I knew but one of them said..

“How dare you.”

I turn around to face her.

“What?” I asked.

“Oh, right. You’re the student that came overseas,” she says, then continues, “I’m Seo Hyun, this is Tae Yeon…” she points to the girl on her right. “…and this is Tiffany…” pointing to the one on her left. “The school knows us by TaeTiSeo.”

Yeah, so what? I thought. I don’t have time for meet and greets right now so I decided to dry my face and walk towards the door to go. I heard Seo Hyun snicker and she grabs my sleeves making me step back to where I was standing before

“Yah! When Seo Hyun is done talking that is the only time you can go, arasseo?!” Tae Yeon said.

Is she kidding me? I don’t have time for games. Once again I move towards the door.

“I’m leaving,” I tell them.

I feel Tiffany grab hold of my hair and pulling me back in front of Seo Hyun.

“Why are you making this hard on yourself?” Seo Hyun asks. “All I wanna do is talk to you.” She puts on a fake smile on her face.

“What do you want?” I ask her.

“Stay away from Luhan,” she says.

What? I haven’t even seen him yet.

“What are you talking about?” I ask her.

She snickers in disbelief.

“Don’t play dumb with me, you know exactly what I’m talking about.”

That was the last thing she said before going out of the bathroom, Tiffany follows after her. Tae Yeon then pours cold water on me and pushes me inside one of the cubicles. Ow! My head hit the bowl. I’m feeling lightheaded, everything’s getting blurry. Oh crap.

 

** Yoon Jung’s P.O.V **

I sigh. Where is Ji Hyun?

I see Luhan standing there. He’s so cute, so handsome. I fall in love over again whenever he appears in sight.

I walk to where he is.

“Hey, where’s Ji Hyun?” I ask him.

He looks like he’s in shock.

I wave my hand in front of his face.

“Huh? What?” He asked. I smile, he’s so cute when he’s dazed.

“I said, where’s Ji Hyun?”

“Oh, she said she had to go to the bathroom.”

I nod and headed to the bathroom when I remembered something.

“Wait, I keep forgetting but why did you tell her to call you Han by the way?”

His only respond was a smile and the shake of a head. Before I went Sehun came.

 

I go inside the girl’s bathroom and no one’s here. I check each cubicle and when I get to the third one my eyes widen in horror. I gasp and cover my mouth with both hands before running outside.

“Luhan! Sehun!” I called to them. Like the superhero, Flash, they got here in an instant. Sehun got here first though.

I pointed inside the third cubicle. He followed where I was pointing and as soon as he saw, he bent down over to her.

“Yah, Ji Hyun-ah! Ji Hyun-ah!” Sehun shouted. He then picked her up in a bridal style.

“I’ll take her to the clinic,” he says. I just nod furiously. When I turn around Luhan was standing in the doorway. I think his eyes were…teary?

“Luhan, Sehun’s taking her to—“

Before I could finish the sentence he bolted off after Sehun.

“…the clinic,” I continued, murmuring under my breath though I know he can’t hear me anymore.

 

** Luhan’s P.O.V **

Yoon Jung called us from the girl’s bathroom and I ran as fast as I could but Sehun got there first.

I finally get there and when I looked inside Sehun was screaming her name, he then picked her up and took her to the clinic.

Yoon Jung turns around and sees me. I mustn’t cry, I mustn’t.

“Luhan, Sehun’s taking her to—“ She says but I run off catching up with Sehun before she could finish what she was saying.

 

As I’m running I can’t stop thinking what happened to Ji Hyun.

Ji Hyun, what happened? I hope you’re okay.

 

I get to the clinic. I open the door slowly and quietly but stopped when I saw what was happening.

I can feel my heart drop and broken into a million pieces.

Why didn’t I get there first?

 

Luhan, you loser.

 


 

[A/N: Kyaah~ I hope this chapter was interesting, hehe. Thank you for reading! :D]