Han? Luhan?

My Childhood Love [Exo-M Luhan]

[A/N: I'll be making the fan-fic a P.O.V story from now on. It seems easier, hehe.]

 


 

Two weeks later…

 

I walk inside my new classroom following the teacher.

“Okay, everyone, settle down. We have a new addition to our class.” She said.

Being the new kid is not always great. What if they don’t like me and get bullied instead? I take a deep sigh and walk in front.

“Annyeong, Ji Hyun imnida. I hope to be friends with everyone…”

Yeah, right.

“…Please take care of me.”

The last sentence felt so awkward to say, ‘please take care of me’, but it’s what those new people say in the dramas. I’m not really good in introductions.

The teacher told me to sit at the empty desk at the back. The back? Great. I’m blind as a mice, I seriously need glasses. No need to tell eomma, she’s already stressed enough. We’re not close but I still care, I mean after all, she is my mother.

I sit down and the girl in front of me turns around.

“Hi. I’m Yoon Jung,” she says. “Park Yoon Jung.”

Hm. She seems friendly. I bow my head to acknowledge what she just said.

 

It’s lunch time. I tag along with Yoon Jung since I’m a complete loner right now. Then a guy comes and joins us. Damn. He’s so handsome, that flawless milky white skin and I notice he has this adorable lisp when he speaks.

“Ji Hyun, this is my friend, Oh Se Hun. Just call him Sehun,” she introduces me. I bow.

“Annyeong,” I greeted him.

He smiled at me. Omo. His smile is to die for, his eyes turn into crescents. Ahhh…I love eye smiles.

We sit down at the empty table and they started to ask where I came from, what it was like living overseas and stuff. I felt like those idols that get asked about everything. Aish.

Sehun looks over at the entrance of the canteen and signals a guy to come and sit with us. He looks so familiar. Where have I seen him before?

As he got closer I remembered. He was the guy that helped me at the airport! Huh. I never noticed that he was handsome too. Why are the guys at this school so good looking? And it’s such a coincidence that he goes to this school too.

Sehun turns to face me, “Ji Hyun-ah, this is Lu---“

“Heh. Just call me Han,” the guy says interrupting Sehun. Sehun then gives him a weird look.

“Hi,” I say. “We’ve met…well, unintentionally anyway.”

He was trying to remember. I could see it in his face.

“The airport? You helped me with my luggage,” I tell him.

“Ah! I remember. Haha, sorry. I didn’t recognise you.”

Of course he wouldn’t have recognised me. My face isn’t really the type of face to remember. But why does he seem so familiar to me? He feels familiar too. Hm.

 

The bell rings and we go to our classes.

 


 

[A/N: Thank you for reaaadinngg <3]