Date?

My Childhood Love [Exo-M Luhan]

** Ji Hyun’s P.O.V **

I open my eyes but my vision was a bit blurred, I could only see a figure of someone sitting in front of me and so I smile at them.

The last thing I remember was being pushed by Tae Yeon.

Aish! What is their problem?!

My vision’s clearing up now. It’s Sehun. Sitting in front of me.

“Sehun-ah, it’s you,” I say.

He puts on that ever-so-melting smile of his. I can’t with that smile anymore >.<

“Yah! What happened to you?” He asked me.

I just shook my head.

“Arasseo, it’s okay if you don’t wanna talk about it. But if anything, or anyone’s bothering you, come tell me, okay?”

I smile at him.

Sehun helps me up and we got out the clinic.

He’s so nice.

---

It’s lunch time and Han isn’t here. I wonder where he is.

I thought that today we could go look for Luhan.

“Hey, where’s Han?” I ask Yoon Jung.

All the response I got was shrug of the shoulders. She seems different. She hasn’t made eye contact with me since I got back from the clinic.

I suddenly feel Sehun put his hands over mine on the table.

“I’m sure he’s just here somewhere,” he tells me. I just smile at him and nod.

His hand’s still on mine though. Why is my heart beating like this?

Aish! I don’t know what to feel anymore.

Luhan is the one I love, I tell myself. You cannot fall for anyone else, Ji Hyun-ah, you just can’t.

---

Finally, end of school, I can go home. I take a deep sigh. Everything felt wrong today beginning with that whole TaeTiSeo incident.

I was walking when a hand touches me from behind, I stop to walk. Do I turn around or keep walking? But before anything could happen my legs just decided to turn around.

“Omo! Han!”

He puts on the biggest smile I’ve never seen before. At that moment, a flashback of Luhan’s smile came to mind. I shake my head to focus on reality. Now that I’ve thought of it, they kind of…look alike? But that’s crazy, right? I haven’t seen Luhan in ten years, and besides, they say that there are seven people in the world that look like you.

“Hey, you okay?” He asked me.

I shake my head again and then nodded.

“Where were you at lunch? I didn’t see you in any of the classes after that too.”

He just scratches the back of his head and smiles at me.

“Hehe. Anyway, I was wondering…” he begins. “Do you wanna…maybe…hang out today? Y’know, right now?”

Wait, is he asking for…a date?

No, it can’t be.

Then again, like what my leg did, my mouth decides to just do whatever it wants and so the word ‘yes’ came out from it. Han then puts on that biggest smile again.

 

“Where do you want to go?” He asked.

“Um…”

And just at the right moment we’re in front of a gaming arcade.

“There!” I say as I point towards the arcade. He gladly grabbed my hand and we run inside the arcade.

I haven’t been in an arcade since the last time I was in Seoul, and yeah, that was ten years ago.

We got some tokens and played around. First, we versed each other on the racing car game, and as expected he won. But it’s okay, I had fun.

He saw the basketball shooting game and so he grabs my hand towards the area.

“I’ll get many tickets for you,” he says.

For a moment, I felt my heart skip a beat.

Wow. He’s good at this game.

At the end he got so many tickets because he never missed a single shot.

“Wah~ Han, that was daebak!” I tell him. He just laughs shyly and scratches the back of his head.

We played almost all the games in the arcade and I was having the most fun time. We talked a lot too and discovered that we had so much in common. He mentioned at some point that there’s a friend he’s liked for years but doesn’t know how to tell her because he’s afraid that she won’t forgive him. I didn’t ask for the reason of why she wouldn’t forgive him and instead just told him to do what his heart says.

I feel like I’ve known him for years, we just connect.

It’s been three hours and we collected so many tickets.

“Hey, let’s go exchange these tickets now,” Han says.

We walk over to the counter to exchange the tickets. He collected hundreds that I felt so puny since I only had fifty-six.

He was looking around to what he can exchange the tickets with.

 

**Luhan’s P.O.V **

We walk to the counter to exchange my tickets.

I collected so many for her.

I look around trying to find something to give to her, then I saw it.

“Oh! That one please.” I point to the big pink teddy that says ‘I Beary Love You’ on its stomach.

I give her the tickets and she gives me the bear.

We walk outside the arcade and I can see that Ji Hyun’s very happy.

“Yah. I didn’t know guys liked teddy bears too,” she says to me.

I take a deep sigh, stretching my arms out holding the bear in front of her.

“Here.”

She looked startled for a moment.

“It’s for you,” I tell her.

She looks down on the ground but I could see that she was smiling a bit.

As she takes the bear, our hand touches and we just stand there in total awkwardness.

What do I do? I thought.

I slowly move away my hand while she grabs hold of the bear.

It was silent when we walked home. I drop her off to her house. I see that they moved back to their old house from ten years ago. I still live two houses down though, but she doesn’t know that.

“Kamsahamnida,” she says. “Thanks for today, it was fun.”

She looked like she was exaggerating for a moment. What is she doing?

Then she suddenly pecks a kiss on my cheek before walking quickly inside her house.

 

** Ji Hyun’s P.O.V **

“Kamsahamnida,” I tell him. “Thanks for today, it was fun.”

I’m having second thoughts, should I do it? Should I not? I mean, it’s a way of saying thank you.

I tiptoe to kiss Han on the cheeks. I turn away quickly because I can feel myself blush. I don’t want him to see that.

I go inside the house, closed the door behind me and leaned on it. I let out a deep sigh.

I hold the pink teddy bear that he gave me and smile at it. It looks cute…just like him.

“Yah, that was a friendly kiss, okay?” I tell it. I hug it tight before realising what it said on the stomach.

“I beary love you?” I murmur, trying to say what it said on the bear’s stomach.

I can feel my heart beating really fast, my palms are sweating again. Is it getting hot in here?

Han, why did you choose this particular bear?

 

Does it mean something?

 


 

[A/N: Sorry I didn't update for a long time. I'm busy with school at the moment and I didn't know what to write for this chapter. But ta-da, here it is XD Hehe, what did you think of it? I hope you liked this. Thanks for reading~!]