Epilogue

Neighbors 2: The Change/ Second Chance

Epilogue!

 

 

 

Her head is on my chest, sun comes rolling in

We’re lost in these covers and all I feel is skin

I slowly kiss your face, beautiful in every way, you are

 

 

Mornings… beautiful mornings have been shared by me and Hyoyeon.

 

Love knows no boundaries… it runs deep in the hearts of those who love… who are willing to take every risk.

 

Hyoyeon and I… we love each other… bound by the right reasons.

 

I remember the time when she held my face for that swift kiss, I was surprised but yeah, it felt the greatest.

 

We stood there, unmindful of the people that stared. Some have yelled, others have prodded for more, I was happy. She was happier.

 

I placed the French toast with care, prepared bacon and eggs, for those she adored. I had a red rose, had it in my mouth for I was holding the tray of goodies and had my hands full.

 

I was half- and there she was, sleeping like a baby.

 

Last night, we made love… for how many times have we made love but I am not complaining.

 

Her advances as she undresses me will always draw me in. Her kisses will always leave me wanting. I am her man… at last.

 

I ran my fingers in her arm and I slid under the sheets with the rose still in my mouth. She woke up.

 

“Good morning.” She muttered and smiled upon seeing me.

 

“Rose in the morning… I like that.” She then took it and smelled the bloom while I planted a soft kiss on her temple.

 

“Good morning, tired from last night, hehe.” I asked.

 

She smirked.

 

I took the time to see how she got up, reached for my shirt and gently clothed herself with it. Standing up, she walked towards the bathroom and I had to wait.

 

She came back, looking all lovely with her unruly hair and wide smile. She was at the edge of the bed now, sliding under the sheet, leaning close and giving me the sweetest kiss… I was mesmerized.

 

“Now let me have some breakfast, where do you wanna start.”

 

Now, how about that… she is not just my princess but my one and only queen.

 

 

The girl’s a work of art, and I can’t help but stare

With a smile like the sunset, and the ocean as her hair

Oooooh what she do ain’t fair oooh

She know me better than I know myself

 

 

Gone was the stiffness of buildings amidst the city streets…

 

Gone were the alienating sounds and cheers…

 

Hyoyeon and I have been spending our days away from the hussle and buzzle of it all…

 

I’ve been driving for hours now… traversing a similar road.

 

In this place, I asked for my last chance but look at us, we are living not our last times but have been rejoicing for a chance that would span years and years of love, faith and hope.

 

“Hey, that’s enough baby! Stop it! I said stop it, hahaha!”

 

She had been running and running away from me for I have been very stubborn in teasing her.

 

Her laugh was infectious that I couldn’t help doing it.

 

I caught her at the foot of the stairs, grabbing her by the waist.

 

She had her hands resting on my chest… I am pulling her close… as if I am too afraid to let go…

 

“Gotcha! Hahaha! That was quite a workout baby.”

 

“Hahaha, really? Is that so?

 

She was teasing back as her hand found my nape and pulled me close for another kiss. The thing with kisses and Hyoyeon… I crave for them… I want them.

 

I broke the kiss off and I smiled upon seeing her puzzled look. Maybe, because I never really break our kisses easily, most especially, if she was the one who initiated it.

 

“Know what, baby…you look pretty in this dress.”

 

Her smile widened.

 

“Oh really, how’d you say so?”

 

Her voice was both teasing and sweet. I could find myself being lured right away.

 

“Let’s just say that I love the fact that I could do this…”

 

A kiss planted on the side of her neck then to her collarbone as my hands glide up and down her side.

 

She took my kiss willingly but when my lips found its way to then further…

 

I unfastened the first button then the second one and the third until my eyes feasted on what lies underneath.

 

Making love… at the flight of these stairs… moans and caresses… pleasure and desire combined.

 

 

See I’m a man that don’t believe in much

But I’ll be damned if I don’t believe in us

 

 

===============

 

 

Junho makes sure that we spend our weekends here.

 

A house by the beach.

 

Sands and waters as elements.

 

The breeze of the mighty wind and the thundering sound of rolling waves.

 

I was merely standing, hoping to catch a glimpse of the resting sun, just like the old days.

 

I gathered my tresses to one side but then a pair of hands was felt… his…

 

He gently placed a rose gold necklace with these letters for a pendant- HY ❤ JH. 

 

I felt his arm around me as he embraced me from behind. His hug was more than enough. This is what I wanted when I readily drove and looked for him that day- a chance to forever… a chance to long-lasting love.

 

“Are you happy, baby?”

 

“Couldn’t be happier. And you?”

 

“Of course! No questions ask baby, I love you.”

 

He whispered to my ear and it left me smiling.

 

“Thanks for the celebratory gift by the way?”

 

He pulled back, turned me around facing him, his eyes in wonder,

 

“Celebratory?”

 

“Yeah, Congratulations…. daddy.”

 

Happiness… it could mean anything.

 

For singles, happiness could mean contentment.

 

For couples, happiness could mean living a life with kids.

 

Me and Junho… we are a couple… and our happiness further unfolds… we are creating life… I am bearing a life… that would be the next part of our story.

 

 

She ain’t perfect, but she’s worth it

Every breath I breathe, for the life of me.

And I know I might not deserve it

But she loves me, and it’s simply amazing…

 

 

 

 

 

 

The END!!! :)

 

 

 

 

 

***************

 

 

Thanks for reading Neighbors 2: The Change/ Second Chance!!!!!

I really hope you guys loved & enjoyed every chapter!!!

I'll see you guys in my next fic!!! Hopefully :P hehe:)

Btw, The inspiration for this epilogue is the song "Simply Amazing" by Trey Songz! ^^

Here's the link if you want to hear it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foZLo_sSnkk

 

CREDITS to HYOloveRONA for my posters

and 

Most ESPECIALLY to the GREAT Jrealm for this awesome fic!!!

She deserves all the CREDITS!!!! ^^

 

I would also like to thank my loyal readers & subscribers:

HYOloveRONA, hyoyeon03, penny0922, Jun_Loves_Hyo, athena08, asleepyhead, Doradorz28, shan13, ditaprmtsr, marsmikay, This_heart10, nabilahLJ, Jaedwin, j_love2pm, junhyoforever, iamforeverlame, Hyonnies, fanficholic, asian-2pm, hyoding93, Sweet_betrayal, 9pmYongseoKhuntoria, Haruma2911, KHD_hhk, IyeshaG, cookiescow, hyohyukbias, 9pm_Lulu, Alicesabella, nuneodevotion, leekimchoding, Keylovers23, riverside, hedayuredzuan, infiknight_hyohyuk, babyv004, seraphim_leah17, BabyJoy23, Alannatsj, zara2pm