Chapter 12

Neighbors 2: The Change/ Second Chance

Chapter 12!

 

 

“Junho, what are you--

 

The next thing I knew his lips was pressed on mine, we were kissing. It’s been years since I kissed the guy but surely, what came after was something that my heart wanted, I could not refuse the urgency of his kiss, the way his tongue glides inside my mouth, the scent of his breath, though tainted by alcohol, brought incomparable satisfaction in me… I am in loop with his head, hormones and whatnot.

 

His hands found its way underneath my robe and the feel of his hands inside leveled up the urgency in me. I ran my hand through his hair and pulled him close until I found my back gradually pressed onto the couch… it was a process that my mind could easily fathom like how a dry barren land thirsts for water… oh yes, I am the barren land and he is my water.

 

I took every sensation that seems to alienate my mind as he deepened the kiss. His half breaths, the way his hands roam inside my nightgown until it cupped one of my bosoms… feeling its softness… I was a willing victim that simply laid there with my predator winning and I am giving him the chance to win.

 

He broke the kiss off momentarily and I was there watching him took his shirt off… everything. I was gasping for air and I don’t know what came over me as I watched and savoured his fine lean body.

 

The way he looked at me spelt desire that has been kept and I was there totally calculating not the risk but the pleasure that I’m about to take.

 

Hyo… you gotta say no… now.

 

Hyo… you gotta get up and leave now.

 

But the sight of his chiseled body gave my hormones another lift as I pulled myself up, placed my hands onto his shoulders and pulled him towards me.

 

His ness was a sight to behold and while I was still clothed, with my night gown up a bit thus exposing the black lacy thing that I knew caught his interest, the feel of his hands as it started undressing me, first taking off my robe and slithering his hands and feeling the curve of my hips and back, my mind took a wilder turn.

 

I was still in my lacy camisole when he found its hem and pulled it over my head.

 

He took the plunge and covered my body with his…

 

“Hyo…”

 

His chest is heaving… my heart is racing.

 

His eyes bored into mine and I equalled the gaze.

 

And as he went for another kiss…with our bodies touching… feeling… a night of sin had started.

 

 

===================

 

 

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed but with a very familiar man.

 

Junho.

 

Something happened and it was mutual. Whatever transpired is something that I allowed.

 

I looked to my side to see a sleeping Junho… spent and dead tired.

 

It was almost four in the morning as I caught a glimpse of this clock atop his bedside table.

 

I slowly got up, took the sheet and used it as a cover before heading to the living room.

 

I readied myself and was about to leave when…

 

“Hyoyeon.”

 

“I need to go.”

 

My hand was already touching the knob when I felt his hand over mine.

 

“You’re not leaving, we need to talk.”

 

With my back still turned as I had no plans of facing him… his grip tightened…

 

“Hyo, we both know what we did and we need to talk.”

 

I turned to face him and the way he looks at me, I could not explain if his expression was bordering on pain and relief; hope and questioning.

 

“Just consider it a one-night stand, Junho. That’s just it & nothing more coz if you’re expecting that there’s still “us”, I’m telling it to you now that there is no more us.”

 

That time when I heard her say that, I let her go. As she opened the door and left, I remained standing, thinking of what happened, how it all began, the way she opened herself up, the manner in which we made love- all of that, it’s true. I felt her. I knew that there was still “us.”

 

 

================

 

 

“Hyo? Hyo, are you even listening?”

 

“Huh? Ah… Of course.”

 

“Spill.”

 

“H-huh?”

 

“I was just gone for a night and yet you’re already zoning out, what happened?”

 

Junho was drunk and I was completely sober. He kissed me and I kissed him. We ended up in bed, that’s what happened. If only I could say that one loud and clear, Donghae…

 

“Nothing.”

 

“Okay, so, are you gonna invite him to go with you?”

 

“Where?”

 

“You wanted to invite him remember, you had everything set already, the set-up remember?”

 

“I changed my mind, Hae, I will not going to do it anymore.”

 

“Why? What happened? But… you know what; I think that’s the most positive thing I heard from you since we came back here. And by the way, your debt to me is increasing as time goes by, why’d you have to kick me out of our bed and let me sleep in the sofa? Tsk! Good thing I love you or else, Hahaha!”

 

I looked up and saw Donghae wearing that huge smile as he wasn’t carrying enough of my secrets, my plans. He has been very helpful and kind. Even thought I know that he doesn’t want me to do the things I’m doing right now, he tried understanding me, for the sake of our friendship, Even though I know that… what he feels for me— is for more than a friend, he understood me, my past and how I wanted my present.

 

“Thank you, Hae… I love you too, and you know that.”

 

“I know, but it hurts everywhere… knowing that it’s only a friendly love.”

 

“Please, don’t say that.”

 

sigh~ Okay, but really Hyo, what changed?”

 

“I wanted to go back… I am leaving Hae… I don’t want to be here anymore.” 

 

 

 

 

 

***************

 

No Hyo!!! Stop running away from Junho! >.<

Btw, we have 3 chapters left & we're done!!!

so pls. Comment, Subscribe & Upvote this fic!!!^^