New Task

Pink Menace

“So a pink bunny mark on the crime scene?? Again?!” Yesung tapped his chin.

 

“Yes.” Siwon answered coldy. “This is a new group and honestly they are hunting my family too.” Siwon added.

 

“What do you mean by that sir?” Yesung questioned.

 

“My cousin and aunt were kidnapped and then returned or released under the influence of drugs. They had a mark on their arms, same with the pink bunny mark on the crime scene in the jewelry shop. They cannot remember what happened to them, or who kidnapped them.” Siwon explained. “I want your group to be in charge of this syndicate. Get to the bottom of it. Bring me their leader alive!” Siwon ordered as he gave Yesung the folder.

 

“We will do our best sir.” Yesung bowed.

 

“Oh, remind Kyuhyun his task at ‘Icy’ bar as well. Thank you Yesung.” Siwon remarked.

 

Yesung just nodded in response and then proceeded to their room.

 

“People are weird today, leaving stupid marks and why a bunny in pink mark? Why couldn’t it be a turtle? I’d appreciate that.” Yesung nodded to himself as he imagined a turtle mark on the crime scene.

 

He was about to open the door, when it hit his face because of Hyukjae. Yes, Hyukjae kicked the door open and was running for his life, he was holding a water gun and playing with Kyuhyun.

 

“HAHAHAHAHHA DRENCHED MONKEY!!!” Kyuhyun’s evil laugh roared on the corridors. He was holding a water gun himself too. “You just lost your stock of bananas!! BANANAS!!” Kyuhyun laughed again.

 

Yesung was glaring at him.

 

“Oh, hyung you’re there I didn’t notice you.” Kyuhyun smiled and hid the water gun behind his back as if Yesung will not see it.

 

“I have an announcement, get inside and call that monkey too!” Yesung yelled.

 

“He’ll be back later trust me, what is it anyway?” Kyuhyun said. The agents entered their office.

 

Agent 04YS handed me the folder of my next target, it was called the "pink menace". Nobody knew if the suspect is a he or a she however there was always a pink bunny mark left on the crime scene. On the folder were the crimes the pink suspect already committed.

 

Bank Robberies.

Stealing a total of 500million pesos in 4 banks. Committed for only a day.

 

Kidnapping some members of the Choi family and then returning them in front of their house under the influence of drugs.

 

There’s Anna Choi. Siwon’s cousin who was kidnapped last December 2012. She was about to enter her car at a mall’s parking lot when someone wearing a black coat, hat and shades suddenly covered a drugged handkerchief on her face. She was lost for almost. Ms. Choi was found on the streets of their village lying unconscious.

 

Lyka Choi. Siwon’s aunt. She was kidnapped after Anna Choi was found. She was found near a restaurant’s trash can looking for some food.

 

 

"So how do I finish this faceless pink menace?" Kyu eyed Yesung who was tapping his fingers on the table.

 

" I told you to watch the news to have an idea about this new pink target of yours!" Yeye glared at her.

 

" I love starcraft more than that thing called news!!" Kyuhyun retorted.

 

“If you weren’t a good agent I would’ve fired you ages ago!” the older man gave Kyu a cold stare.

 

“Too bad sir, I am one of your ets, you can’t get rid of me easily. Plus, I am sir Siwon’s favorite agent!” Kyuhyun smirked.

 

“Whatever Kyuhyun get out of here and hunt that pink menace!” Yeye ordered.

 

There was no possible suspect yet. No artist sketch to warn the public about the criminal roaming the streets of manila. Hence one thing is for sure, the pink menace is still on the loose.

 

“And tell that to Hyukjae too.” Yesung reminded.

 

“Fine I will, later.” Kyuhyun chuckled.


“Your duty at Icy bar as well Kyuhyun, don’t forget about that!” Yesung reminded Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun immediately looked at his wrist watch it was 10pm, he decided to make a run to ‘Icy’ the bar where it is believed to be engage with some drug dealers.

 

Kyuhyun forgot about Hyukjae and their water fight, what matters to him is that he has to investigate at the bar.

 

 

~~~~

 

“Days passed and Kyuhyun didn’t even text me?!!” Sungmin  was watching movies at her house all alone.

 

“Hmm what to do, I am really embarrassed of doing it to him…” she remembered Kyuhyun’s handsome face then started to blush.

 

“From : Sungminnie

 To: Ryeowookie

           

Wookiebaby!!! Help me!”

 

 

“From : Ryeowookie

 To: Sungminnie

           

Why? What’s wrong dear?”

 

“From : Sungminnie

 To: Ryeowookie

           

He didn’t text me :( days have passed already. :( ”

 

Sungmin and Ryeowook we’re friends since high school. She is Sungmin’s best friend, she knows everything about Min. She was there when Min’s heart got broken and when she is flying high with birds whenever she is happy. Sungmin told her about Kyuhyun as well.

 

“From : Ryeowookie

 To: Sungminnie     

Text him dear. I know that would be the start of something good. ;) ”

 

 

 

“From : Sungminnie

 To: Ryeowookie

           

What should I tell him? I’m nervous!!!”

 

“From : Ryeowookie

 To: Sungminnie

           

Calm down dear, simply inform him about your DATE this coming Friday :) trust me it will make him smile. ”

 

“From : Sungminnie

 To: Ryeowookie

           

Okay, *crosses fingers* wish me luck!”

 

 

 

**the highlighted messages means the text Min typed.

 

Hi Kyu! How are you doing I miss you already! Do you miss me too?

 

No wait, he will block my number if I send him that text.

 

Kyuhyun!See you on Friday ugly man!

 

No, he’ll hate me more!

 

Yah! Why aren’t you texting me?! I gave you number! Call me maybe??

 

Kyuhyun! . . .. . . .. . .. .. . asfasgagsa …………..

 

Kyuhyun oppa! I’m looking for a textmate can you be my textmate?

 

After drafting messages, Min accidentally sent a message.

 

“Oh no! ” She yelled. “He will hate me more!” Sungmin pouted.

 

 

~~~

 

 

“From : <3Sungmin Lee

 To: KyuKyu

 

I would like to tell you that I am not drinking anymore, I was lucky cause you saved me that night. I am still thanking you for doing that. Can’t wait to see you on Friday! My treat! Remember that Kyukyu! :3 ”

 

 

“From : Sungminnie

 To: Ryeowookie

           

Wookiebaby!! I texted him already I think he will murder me when he sees me.”

 

 

“From : Ryeowookie

 To: Sungminnie

           

Why? What did you text him??”

 

 

 

“From : Sungminnie

 To: Ryeowookie

           

I would like to tell you that I am not drinking anymore, I was lucky cause you saved me that night. I am still thanking you for doing that. Can’t wait to see you on Friday! My treat! Remember that Kyukyu! :3 ”

 

“From : Ryeowookie

 To: Sungminnie

           

I like the Kyukyu pet name Minnie!! ”

 

“From : Sungminnie

 To: Ryeowookie

           

Don’t tease me! I’m nervous >___< ”

 

 

~~~

Kyuhyun was looking around the bar still no sign of anything suspicious. He took out his phone and found a text message from someone he hates.

 

“From : <3Sungmin Lee

 To: KyuKyu

 

I would like to tell you that I am not drinking anymore, I was lucky cause you saved me that night. I am still thanking you for doing that. Can’t wait to see you on Friday! My treat! Remember that Kyukyu! :3 ”

 

Kyuhyun smiled after reading the message.

 

071713

 

============================================================================

I would like to thank all those who messaged, posted on my wall everyone who's enjoying this fanfiction really I am overwhelmed! Thank you so so much!! :)) <3

Tata!! :3