Text

Pink Menace

 

The tall man placed Donghae in the van and sat on the passenger’s seat. He then removed his glasses and mustache.

 

“God! What did he do to Donghae?” Heechul cupped the drunken girl’s face.

 

“I thought you were watching her?” Hangeng said as he pulled the false mustache on his face.

 

“Let’s get out of here before he sees us again! I thought she can handle drinks!” Heechul said while removing her blonde wig.

 

“I think he didn’t see what you did there, look what he did to our baby…” Hangeng said while driving.

 

“Hyukjae~~~~” Donghae murmured in her sleep.

 

“Who the hell is Hyukjae?” Heechul yanked.

 

“Lee Hyukjae…I miss you so much” says Donghae.

 

“Let’s just ask her when she wakes up.”  Hangeng suggested.

 

~~~

 

Hyukjae went home after being scolded by Yesung for having a water gun fight at their office.

 

His mom welcomed him with a smile and a warm hug.

 

“How’s my little baby?” Leeteuk asked.

 

“Mooom!” He whined.

 

“Hey monkey let’s play police and criminal! I’ll chase you cause you look like a criminal!!” Kangin laughed.

 

“Kangin-ah!” Leeteuk glared at her husband.

 

“I was just kidding.”

 

“Hyukjae, I heard you knocked a pair of robbers, I am so proud of you!” Leeteuk hugged her son again.

 

“Congrats my boy! Job well done!” Kangin patted Hyuk’s shoulder. “How’s the search for little Hae going?”

 

“Still no clue.” Hyukjae said in a low voice.

 

“You’ll find her baby, I believe you will.” Leeteuk comforted her son.

 

~~~~

 

Sungmin dozed off after a few chick flick movies. She fell asleep on the couch. The next morning she shrieked.

 

“Oh my! Oh my! Oh myyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! Kyukyuuuuuuu!!~~~~~~”

She was jumping on her couch when she saw Kyu’s name on the screen meaning he replied.

 

Squealing like an idiot, although she hasn’t opened the message yet. She was savoring the moment that Kyuhyun her Kyukyu replied to her text.

 

“To : <3Sungmin Lee

 From: KyuKyu

 

Good! At least you’ll reduce that beer belly of yours FatMinnie!”

 

“Damn you!!!” Was all she could say after reading Kyuhyun’s reply.

 

~~~

 

Kyuhyun immediately went to Siwon’s office to report.

 

He removed the memory card from the ring and inserted it on the laptop to show Siwon what he witnessed at the bar.

 

“We still aren’t sure if those are drugs.” Siwon looked at the pictures.

 

“Sir, that woman was eyeing me while I was in the bar, I think she sent a girl to distract me.” Kyuhyun reasoned out.

 

“What are you saying agent?”

 

“While I was scanning the bar, a girl approached me. Actually flirted with me, but I didn’t give a thing at it. The brunette just looked stupid while flirting with me! The blonde was looking at me sir!” Kyuhyun pointed at the blonde woman. “She was eyeing me, I think she knows I am an agent. She thought I would give in to the brunette but no I don’t have any interest at those types of girls.” Kyuhyun added.

 

Siwon just zoomed at the pictures.

 

“Pink bunny mark.” Siwon commented as he saw the same mark on the briefcases which is same as on the crime scenes. “I think they are members of the same syndicate who kidnapped my relatives.”

 

“Maybe they get the supply of drugs from those drug lords.” Kyuhyun commented.

 

“I’ll ask the other department to zoom the pictures and the video to make it high quality ones. So that we’ll have a clue about this syndicate.” Siwon remarked.

 

“You take a day off tomorrow, Friday, I don’t want to see you roaming around this office tomorrow it is your day off. Play your games.” Siwon ordered the young agent.

 

The thought of playing starcraft all day long made Kyuhyun grin like an idiot.

 

“Thank you sir!” Kyuhyun bowed.

 

Kyuhyun returned to his office shared with the other agents. He saw Hyukjae and Yesung talking. The topic was about the ‘Pink Menace’ their group’s next target.

 

Yesung was glaring at Kyuhyun, because he forgot to inform Hyukjae about it. Kyuhyun formed a peace sign on his fingers to notify Yesung.

 

The young agent took a seat at his table, he opened his drawer to find nothing, he left his PSP at home, and he has a few hours of office work.

 

“Is this the karma for not telling Hyuk about our next target??” Kyuhyun sighed.

 

He took out his phone to see a text message coming from the girl he hates.

 

“From : <3Sungmin Lee

 To: KyuKyu

 

I am not fat! I am not faaaat!! I’m just chubby!!!”

 

Kyuhyun chuckled at her text message, he instantly clicked on the reply button.

 

“To : <3Sungmin Lee

 From: KyuKyu

 

I didn’t say that you are fat, I just said that you have a beer belly FatMinnie >:]”

 

“From : <3Sungmin Lee

 To: KyuKyu

 

I hate you!! :[ Anyway see you tomorrow.”

 

“To : <3Sungmin Lee

 From: KyuKyu

 

What if I won’t show up? FatMinnie.”

 

“To : <3Sungmin Lee

 From: KyuKyu

 

I know where you live Kyukyu!”

 

Kyuhyun ended up smiling at Min’s childish replies.

 

“So smiling while texting?” Yesung talked behind Kyuhyun.

 

“What the?”

 

“I think you finally found a girl? ” Yesung teased Kyuhyun.

 

“I did not.” Kyuhyun responded coldy, he went to the games section of his phone.

 

“Hyukjae-ah! Kyuhyun has a girlfriend!” Yesung yelled. Hyukjae wasn’t paying attention.

 

He was looking at the ceiling.

 

“Pink Menace, is that a step closer to you Donghae?” he murmured.

 

“Hyukjae! Stop the drama please!” Kyuhyun threw a folder at Hyukjae.

The other agent glared at him.

 

“You don’t know how it feels to lose someone you love! So stop saying that this is just a drama!” Hyukjae angrily said. “I’ve been looking for her for 4 years still I have nothing so don’t dare say that I am just being dramatic!”

 

The angry monkey stood up and slammed the door. He went somewhere away from Kyuhyun and Yesung.

 

071913

======================================================================

Thank you guys for anticipating my story :)

Enjoy reading :)

Have a nice day/night wherever you are chingu!