Kiss under the rain

Pink Menace

I can still remember how I met her. Lee Sungmin. The girl of my dreams, the fulfillment of my fantasies. Of course we never did that, we didn't tie the knot. I was at the highest of clouds when we became a couple. However it just happened that I own an agency that lack of manpower, that is why I would be a spy sometimes. To help solve crimes, without realizing that I Choi Siwon, neglected my girl.

 

It is true, I have been a lousy boyfriend. Not available during our special dates, even on our first anniversary when I dealt with a smuggler.

 

I can't tell her what I really do for a living. Scared to death that she might be included as bait by those criminals. I had to do it. I had to break up with her.

 

One rainy night. After our date. Sungmin wanted to play under the rain. She loves that weather, makes her happier. She pulled me out of my car and we let ourselves get drenched by the pouring rain.

 

 

She was looking at the skies. Raindrops were following the shape of her forehead, then slides to her pointy nose and finally lands on her plump lips. That view was the rarest yet the most alluring my eyes ever laid on.

 

 

 

 

I wanted to look at her a little longer, but then I remembered the gang I failed to finish was still on the loose. If I won't break up with her now, she might be in great danger; or even get killed.  I don’t them to use her as bait. She doesn’t deserve it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hug her and circled my hands on her waist.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Siwoooon~~~"

 

 

 

I just looked at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Closed my eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kissed her foreheead. Her nose and finally captured her lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I finally gave her, her dream kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A kiss under the rain.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I really don't want to leave her, but I have to.

 

 

 

 

 

I pulled away and then ran to my car without looking at her. I started the engine and drove away from her. I left without saying goodbye. Her screams and cries were heard along with the rain but I didn't look back.

 

 

 

 

Our last kiss was her dream kiss.

 

 

 

 

Kiss under the rain.

 

 

 

 

That was how I bid her goodbye. I knew she was getting herself drunk every night since I left her.

 

072213

 

 

~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~

Hello~~ To all Siwon biased there please don't kill me for this part. XD 

Comment comment comment!

Subscribe subscribe subscribe!

Kamsa! <3

~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~