Plots

Pink Menace

*author's note: okay to sum things up. Sorry I wasn't able to write for 3yrs. SS5 Manila(2013) was too overwhelming . When I tried to write concert memories kept on coming back, losing my focus. Then came Sungmin's marriage in 2014, which made me lose my inspiration. 2015 was searching for my soul. You see I've been Sungmin biased since 2010. I was upset about his marriage at first, but yeah I am still accepting everything. I am not mad at him. I am just accepting everything. Well last year, I still find it hard to continue my stories, but well, 2016, this time I will not lose myself the way I did 3years ago. So here goes Chapter 16*

 

 

 

From : <3Sungmin Lee

To : KyuKyu

 

     I had fun. Thank you so much!

 

Kyuhyun still grinning on his smartphone. He forgot that he has his games upgraded. He forgot about it. He just remembered that he learned how to ride a bike that day. He remembered Sungmin's smile. He remembered her voices. Her burps when she gets full. He remembered the sunset and he shared it with her.

 

From : KyuKyu

To: <3Sungmin Lee

 

       See you again next friday?

 

Sungmin fell out of her bed when she read Kyuhyun's text message.

 

 

From : <3Sungmin Lee

To : KyuKyu

 

       I thought you don't want to spend another time with me again?

 

 

Kyuhyun smirked when Sungmin replied.And he knew he has to have a crazy respond.

 

From : KyuKyu

To: <3Sungmin Lee

 

     You are so gullible.

 

Sungmin wanted to throw her phone when Kyu's message popped out. Still thinking that he owes Kyuhyun her new life, she insisted on seeing him again as a part of her unending gratitude.

 

 

From : <3Sungmin Lee

To : KyuKyu

 

     I just want to repay you unendlessly. But if you think that I am a pain in the head. I'm sorry if I wasted your time. I am forever grateful of your help to me Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun's heart felt ripped when he read Sungmin's text. For the first time in forever, his phone was used to call a girl.

 

Sungmin answered Kyuhyun's call thinking she would bid him goodbye formally through a phone call.

 

Sungmin : He--

Kyuhyun : I was just kidding on the you're gullible part. And I want to see you again on friday. *Kyuhyun said in one breath*

Sungmin : huh?

Kyuhyun : I said, I was kidding on the, you are gullible part. I didn't mean you'd take it seriously. I was just joking.

Sungmin : Why are you explaining yourself?

Kyuhyun : Your last text felt like you were saying goodbye. And-- I---

Sungmin : You??? What??

Kyuhyun : I felt guilty. I want to talk to you again so that you won't say goodbye. *Kyuhyun shyly admitted.*

 

Sungmin tried her best to contain her feels. She covered her phone for a while and but her lower lip til it partially bled.

 

Kyuhyun : Hello??? Are you still there?? Sungmin??

Sungmin : Yeah??? I'm here.

Kyuhyun : I though you hang up on me.

Sungmin : I was just listening to you. *still trying to be calm*

Kyuhyun : So will you be free on friday??

Sungmin : Let me check my schedule * Nothing was up on her calendar, she's still a chef and she could make demands on her schedule.

Kyuhyun : We could reschedule if you are not avai--

Sungmin : Friday will be fine. *She smiled*

Kyuhyun : *feeling relieved* I'll pick you up from your work okay?? On-- *before saying he already tracked Sungmin's whereabouts , he pretended to ask where she works*

Where do you work anyway?

 

Sungmin : *giggles* I'm a chef on A korean Restaurant near BGC park.

Kyuhyun : Oh you are the Chef at Blue Diner???

Sungmin : How did you know I work there??

Kyuhyun : I was just guessing! *Alibi successful*

Sungmin : Yes I work there.

 

Kyuhyun, knows his boss orders food from that restaurant, now he knows why.

 

Kyuhyun : I'll see you next friday then.

Sungmin : Sure, see you. take care.

Kyuhyun : Stay safe.

 

But the conversation didn't stop when they both hang up. Text messages continued to exchange.

 

There was something about Sungmin that made Kyuhyun soft. Something about her that wants him to be with her again.

 

He's smiling when she texts.

She could make her forget about his games.

He dreams about her.

He's not sure why, but he just knows he wants to be with her.

She maybe wasn't fat, she was just to noticeable for Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun forgets he is an agent, when Sungmin is around. Which can be a bad thing for him.

 

~~~~~~~

Heechul was panting while laying on Hankyung's chest.

'Hangeng baby, I what should we do to Kyuhyun??'

'Search him first, then make the chubby girl his bait?'

'Bait?? We will take down Kyuhyun? ASAP?' Heechul asked.

'Take him down whenever you want darling.' Hangeng kissed his girl's temple.

'Then we'll take Siwon and kill him. Like how he killed me.' Heechul smirked.

 

'Baby, don't you think, killing Siwon is just too easy??' Hangeng asked.

'I wanna kill him as soon as he steps in our castle darling.' Heechul answered.

'Torture him first Chullie, torture him to death.' Hangeng whispered to her ear.

Heechul smirked. 'Much better, I like your idea baby.' Then she pulled him for another kiss.

~~~~