Love Drunk

Pink Menace

“I still don’t get why he did that to me!” Sungmin yelled at the bartender who was simply ignoring her. She was drinking another martini at a bar. That’s what she would do, get drunk every night since she and her knight-in-shining-armor broke up. Nothing made sense to her. NOTHING.

Her life revolved around Choi Siwon. The man she dated for nearly two years.

She can still remember the day they met, like it happened yesterday.

 

**FLASHBACK 2010**

 

Siwon pretended to hate the taste of the food served on his plate.

“Who’s responsible for this horrible food?!” Siwon yelled at his butler.

 

The butler rushed to the kitchen and called the Chef.

 

“Ms. Lee, my boss would like to have a word with you.” The butler spoke.

“About?”

“He hates what you’ve cook.”

“Ow.”

 

Min immediately apologized at Siwon when she entered his room.

 

“Sorry sir I am so sorry you didn’t like what I made.” Min continued to bow. Siwon simply chuckled at her hysteria.

 

“You believe that you cooked badly?” Siwon asked her.

 

“N-no because I tasted it and I know it’s in great taste. I guess you just didn’t enjoy it because humans have different taste buds and I think I failed to get yours.” Min explained.  ‘but you look like a horse so I guess you're fond of eating grass more than my cooking’ Min wanted to add that statement however she didn’t.

 

Siwon smiled at her.

 

Min saw the most handsome man in front of her smiling making her gulp an imaginary thing that blocked .

 

“I was lying.” Siwon confessed.

 

“W-what?”

 

“They said they had the prettiest cook here and she makes the best dishes.” Siwon looked at her from head to toe. “And they were right.”

 

Min’s cheek turned crimson.

“Stop joking sir.” Min stammered.

“I am not. Look at you, you’re pretty and a nice cook. Such a wife material.” Siwon used his cheesy tongue.

 

Before things get hotter Min tried to make an alibi.

 

“I have to get back to work my customers are waiting.” Sungmin announced.

Siwon leaned to her and inserted his calling card at Min’s pocket.

 

“I hope you’ll find me interesting cutie.” Siwon whispered to Min’s ear before she left the room. She was giggling while walking back to the kitchen.

 

** End of flashback**

 

 

“Yah! Give me another bottle of whiskey and I’m outta here!” Sungmin raised her shot glass.

The bartender gave her another bottle of whiskey; she paid her bills and marched out of the bar.

“Damn you Siwon!” She cursed she opened her bottle of whiskey and drunk a few sips.

 

“I never lied to you! Never! Yet all you did was use me! For what? To have your pretend girlfriend?! You never showed up at our monthsaries, and even on our goddamnit first anniversary! ” With that mini speech she drank again.

 

“You stupid horse!” Sungmin yelled.

 

Kyuhyun was standing outside the bar he was asked by his boss to watch over the place, thinking that drug dealers had transaction with the bar.

He saw a pretty girl yelling and cursing while walking tipsily and holding on a bottle of whisky.

 

“Damn she stinks for sure!” Kyu said in disgust.

 

Sungmin heard his comment and went to him immediately.  “You’re saying I stink?!”

Yes you do! Was what Kyu wanted to tell her but since she was so drunk that she might slap him he didn’t

“No, no I-I wasn’t talking to you.” Kyu stuttered.

 

“Good! FYI I dated Siwon Choi the most handsome man alive and he didn’t even got a chance to say that I stink! You bastard!” **SLAP!** Min slapped Kyuhyun.

 

Kyu’s eyes widened. That drunk girl dated his boss?! He can’t believe it.  She is really beautiful, and that helped Kyu to be convinced that his boss would really date someone like her.

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I LIKE THE SHAPE OF MY PALM ON YOUR FACE. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA” Sungmin looked at Kyu’s face. “Can I slap you again?!” Min asked.

 

“No! Go home would you, I am not in the mood to date.”

 

“SO… you like me?”

 

“I meant to talk to someone who reeks with the stench of alcohol.”

 

“How dare you!!!” Min was about to slap Kyu again when Kyu caught her wrist.

 

“Go home.”

 

“Fine! OLD MAN!” Min teased as she removed Kyu’s grip on her wrist.

 

Kyu didn’t even got a chance to yell the heck out of her when she already entered her car.

 

Her door was still open and Min was looking for her car keys which was only sitting pretty on her pocket.

 

“Drunk driving??! She might get arrested.” Kyu murmured while he was massaging his face. “That’s great then!” he mentally clapped his hands.

 

“Hey y, mind if we have some fun?” A man was looking at Sungmin with eyes full of lust. But all Min could see was Siwon her ex-boyfriend.

 

“Si-won?” Min murmurmed.

 

The man smirked. “Yes dear, it’s me Shiwon.” The man touched her face.

“I-I thought you…”

 

The man was reaching for her s when Kyu realized that he instantly went to the man.

 

Kyuhyun hated her, but he sure doesn’t want her to be .

 

“Get away from her.” Kyu threatened.

 

“Who you?” The man asked.

 

“Her boyfriend!” with that Kyu punched the guy making him kiss the ground.

 

He then transferred Min to the passenger’s seat.

 

=======================================================================================

Okay here's a double update for you guys, since its main pairing is KyuMin and i wanted to expose the 2 in this fic already XD

So finally, here they are XD

KyuMin day is in two days oh my my KyuMin feels ugh! :)

Feel free to comment and subscribe! XD

Thank You! Love you all guys!:)

071113:)