At Icy Bar

Pink Menace

 

A woman with a mole on her left cheek and a birthmark shaped like a fish on her right shoulder sat beside the smiling Kyuhyun.


“Hi.” She smiled.

 

Kyuhyun didn’t look at her, he was thinking of what to reply to Min’s message.

 

“Two glasses of red wine please.” She ordered.

 

“I said hi!” she greeted him again and shoved him the glass of red wine.

 

“Sorry, I don’t want to drink.”

 

“Come on it’s my treat.” She gave put up her puppy eyes.

 

Since he is a heavy drinker he cannot reject the smell of wine that’s telling him to drink it.

 

“I’ll take the drink but I won’t buy that puppy face.” Kyuhyun took the glass. Hid his phone and smelled the wine.

 

She fiddled with his hair, “Hmm such soft hair you have…”

 

“Thanks to my shampoo.” Says Kyu as he drinks the wine.

 

She giggled. “It’s a compliment…”

 

“Thanks.”

 

Kyuhyun isn’t really not interested with girls, his eyes still wandering around looking for possible transactions.

 

The girl cannot let him see that her mama Chullie is strutting in the bar and waiting for the drug dealers.

 

Donghae cupped his face. “I want you.” She winked.

 

“I am not tempted.” Kyuhyun stared at her coldly.

 

“We’ll see about that!”

 

In a split seconds, she kissed him and sat on his lap.

 

While their lips were in contact he thought of Sungmin’s smile at him while eating breakfast.

 

Kyu’s eyes widened he was about to push her away, instead he gripped on her shoulders and then pulled away.

 

“You’re disgusting.”

 

“You’re just not yet in the mood, let me help you with that…” She leaned closer again.

 

Heechul was looking at her little girl. “I taught her well.” She smiled. The diva fixed her blonde wig like it was her real hair. She had a mole on her cheek to like the one on Donghae’s.

 

“ To: Chullie<3

From: Hanni<3

 

Dear, they are almost here, they are dying to have transactions with you.”

 

 

“To: Hanni<3

From: Chullie<3

Send them in dear when they arrive, I am waiting, oh let me tell you, our little Hae is such a flirt Hanni!! <3 ”

 

 

“ To: Chullie <3

From: Hanni<3

 

You taught her well Chullie!”

 

 

“To: Hanni<3

From: Chullie<3

Oh no we taught her well! <3 ”

 

 

~~~

 

Kyuhyun wasn’t feeling anything towards the girl flirting him. All he saw was the bunny teeth and the chubby arms of someone he hates, let’s hide her in the name Sungmin.

 

The agent saw someone looking at their direction. It was another pretty woman, no this was the prettiest milky-white-skinned-woman he saw in his lifetime. She was smirking and drinking a cocktail.

 

I can sense her evilness.

 

The brunette was still flirting with him, although she looked pathetic, she continued. Her Mama Chullie was watching her that is why.

 

Kyuhyun thought of a way to knock her down.

 

She was still sitting on his lap.

 

“Hey, I wanna play.” Kyuhyun whispered in her ear.

 

“Wanna play it somewhere?” The girl smirked.

 

“No, I want it here, so many can see us.”

 

“Hmm I like that…”

 

“What’s your name?”

 

“…”

 

Donghae cannot tell her real name or else she’s done!

 

“Tell me..” Kyuhyun whispered as he hugged her waist.

 

Sh*t! I forgot what name I should tell him!! What’s the name of the girl fish in Finding Nemo again?? Oh! Oh! The one with the short term memory loss??!!!

 

“Dory…” She smiled.

 

“y Dory…” Kyuhyun smiled.

 

“What about yours?” Dory asked.

 

“Mac.” Kyuhyun said while eyeing the old woman eyeing Donghae.

 

Mac suddenly remembered he gave his real name to Sungmin. Why the heck did I do that?

 

Mac also wondered why was the woman eyeing him.

 

Why are you looking at me like I’m a prey?

 

“Let’s drink, the last person standing will be in-charge.” Mac winked as he emphasized the last part.

 

Maybe that blonde sent me this not-so-tempting girl.

 

“Deal.” Dory smiled ily.

 

Here comes trouble DORY.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A few minutes later, they were sharing a bottle of Rum, it was half empty.

 

Heechul was still eyeing Donghae. She sees her having a drink with agent.

 

Mac on the other hand was smiling to himself for the victory that Dory was getting drunk. He was a heavy drinker and that made him a winner.

 

~~~

 

 

Heechul finally saw the dealers that made her wait for almost an hour. They were sitting at another counter.

 

“Finally you arrived.” Heechul smiled at them.

 

“You have it?”

 

“Of course. Hand me the money first.”

 

“No.”

 

“No money no drugs.” She said as she wiggled her index finger.

 

“Fine.”

 

“Oops! My bonus? Do you have it?”

 

“Ah yes the drug that makes you forget.” The dealer smiled. “I have it.”

 

“Very good.”

 

 

~~~~

 

When Dory almost dozed of Mac adjusted the camera ring he has and zoomed it to the milky-white-skinned-diva. He pretended to scratch his head to capture pictures.

 

She seems suspicious.

 

 

They seem suspicious.

 

Mac wore his shades. The ring was a gadget designed to be a hidden camera, it has a wireless connection where the shades (another gadget) serves as the screen where the user can see what the camera ring is recording. [I am a proud graduate of Information Technology hahahahahahaha!! XD]

 

He zoomed it and then recorded what was going on.

 

He saw them exchanging brief cases.

 

Bingo!

 

“Hey what’s with the shades you look stupid.” Dory waved her hands in front of Mac’s face.

 

“You’re just drunk and seeing things dear… ” says Mac.

 

Think you can seduce me? Think again.

 

Mac paid the bartender. He was about to glance at the odd blonde woman with a man exchanging brief cases, when someone approached Dory.

 

“You got drunk again!!” A tall man with glasses and a mustache hit the counter hard.

 

“I’m sorry father!!” Donghae replied.

 

“Let’s go home!!”Says the tall man as carried her.

 

“Did you try to??” The tall man asked Kyuhyun.

 

“No sir.” Kyuhyun answered with a blank face.

 

When Kyuhyun looked at the counter where the milky-white-skinned woman was he was surprised that she disappeared.

 

071813

 

===============================================================================

Okay why Mac? Cause Kyu's english name is Marcus and I FELT LAZY on typing the whole name so I cut it short. And Dory of course because of finding nemo hahahaha I'm sorry Donghae had to be a fail flirt XD please forgive me Donghae Bias people out there! Have a nice day/night!

 

Thank you for reading ;)