In action

Pink Menace

Being an agent was Hyukjae’s career, he graduated from the College of Criminology, but others noticed his passion towards his work that he was assigned to be an agent.

 

On every crime he does he would always say, “This will be a step closer to Donghae.”

 

He added another bullet to his gun, yes this is another day where they catch the bad guys. Someone tipped them that there was a group of people watching over a jewelry shop 24km away from their office.

 

Kyuhyun was pretending to be a cigarette vendor on the corner of the street. Hyukjae was inside the car preparing for himself.

 

When the snarky agent noticed that a gun was peeping at the pocket of a ‘customer’, the said customer was with another guy who kept on looking around the area.  Kyuhyun yelled “Cigars! Who wants to buy cigars?” after noticing that the duo were up to something.

 

 

Hearing Kyu’s voice, Hyuk knew that it was his queue to get out of the car and to start make his move.

 

 

The security guard of the said jewelry shop was gunned to death by the customer Agent KH13 saw.

 

 

“This is a robbery give us all those gems if you don’t want to kiss your asses goodbye!” The man with the gun spoke.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun quickly ran he covered his face with a mask and prepared his gun. He instantly messaged the police to send back up to catch the criminals.

 

 

Hyukjae stood next to the dead body of the guard, he used it to shield himself for possible gunshots. He forgot that he was wearing a bullet proof vest.

 

 

The robbers grabbed as much shining gems as possible. The pair of saleslady and 3 customers where laying on their stomach and trembling.

 

 

Kyu entered a little alley to the back of the jewelry shop. He entered the storage area of the jewelry shop, not to shop jewels but to check if there are others inside the room.

 

“Well well I think I’ll be doing a little session with this y saleslady” Criminal number 1 eyed the scared saleslady.

 

“Ciara, what a lovely name to moan later.” Criminal number 1 read her name tag.

 

A gunshot from outside the jewelry store stopped the robbers from taking precious gems displayed on the store.

 

“What the ? ” Criminal number 2 yelled.

 

“Get out of there with your hands up!” Hyukjae yelled.

 

The other police arrived quietly and scattered around the area.

 

“You and what army??” Criminal 1 yelled.

 

A tear gas flew from the storage room. Kyuhyun went out of the storage room and kicked Criminal number 1 making him kiss the floor. Criminal number 2 ran out with the shop with the other victims inside. Hyukjae grabbed him and hit him with the gun until he dozed off. Kyuhyun took the criminal’s gun and hand cuffed his hands.

 

“You have the right to remain silent.” Kyuhyun smirked.

 

~~~

 

“Very good agents.” Yesung clapped his hands at the duo.

The criminals were caught and now being handed to the police so that cases will be filled for them.

 

“It was an easy one.” Kyuhyun smiled.

 

“May I excuse myself?” Hyuk asked.

 

“You are going to ask them about Donghae again huh?” Yesung .

 

“Mind your own business.” Hyukjae grunted.

 

“He didn’t change.” Yesung remarked, “I pity him.”

 

Kyuhyun was curious about Donghae, he always heard that name slipped from Hyukjae’s lips.

 

They have been partners for a few months now, but he was still clueless who on earth was Donghae.

 

~~~~

 

It’s been years since she last saw Hyukjae.

 

She misses him.

 

However she was trapped in Heechul’s little blackmail that meant between life and death.

 

She missed him yes, however she was learning to love Heechul as a mother and Hangeng as her father. She was an orphan for 9 years and now she found comfort on the leader of the syndicate.

 

“Hae darling, ” Heechul called her. “Time for you to learn how to be a criminal.” Heechul smirked.

 

“Yes Umma?” Hae went to Heechul.

 

“You seduce an agent, that roams around the bar ‘Icy’ while I make transactions. Our customers are dying without it.” Heechul instructed.

 

“Which agent?” Hae asked.

 

“This one. The guy named Kyuhyun." Heechul showed a picture of Kyuhyun. "You know how to flirt right? I mean I taught you how, that is why me and your daddy would end up in our bedroom always.” Heechul winked.


“Of course.” Hae chirped.

 

“Wear a disguise my angel, I don’t want him to know you.” Heechul gave her a false mole and a few make up to create a false birthmark on her neck.

 

“Take me there tomorrow mother.” Hae smiled.

 

“Of course, ” Heechul smiled at her. “Don’t sleep with him huh darling? I don’t want to be grandma Chullie yet.”

 

“Yes mother.” Hae answered. I’ll only do that with Hyukjae, the love of my life.

 

071613

==============================================================================================

Okay, I am grinning like an idiot because of the last part hahahahaha I can't help but imagine Donghae as she said those last lines. ugh my EunHae feels XD Okay something is wrong with me hahahahaha XD don't mind you're crazy authornim  guys XD okay okay I'll shut up now XD

have a nice day/night XD Love love love! :3

<3 <3