Chapter 15: Sunset

Pink Menace

Donghae was sent by her Mama Chullie to follow Kyuhyun. The brunette saw Kyuhyun’s date with another pretty-quite-chubby girl.

 

“I see you like chubby ones who struggle through your window.” Donghae murmured while some eating ice cream.

 

“No wonder you were trying your best to avoid me at the bar.” She giggled again.

 

Hae kept on observing Kyuhyun with his not-so-slim date.

 

“Hae,darling, tell Mama what you witnessed.” Heechul said on the other line.

 

“Umma, Kyuhyun likes sunset, with his precious date.”

 

“A date?”

 

“Yes, he likes chubby girls, does that mean that I have to gain weight too?”

 

“Oh no darling, Mama has other plans.”

 

“Whew! Thank you Umma!”

 

“Sure thing dear, I’ll ask your father to fetch you, stay there honey, be safe!” Chullie hung up.

 

~~~

“Let’s see what we got here,” Heechul opened the folder Shindong gave him.

 

By the way, Shindong isn’t only their cook, he is also one of the Diva’s apprentice on crimes, and yes, he went to shop at the street markets of Quiapo, Manila there he researched about Donghae’s past life there for nine years.

 

 

She opened the folder and saw Donghae’s empty record sheet. “I pity her, she didn’t even got a chance to have a proper education.” She shook her head.

 

“At least she knows less.” A smirk danced across Heenim’s face.

 

There was another page, with a huge ‘Lee Hyukjae’ written on it.

“So, here’s her--”. A loud laugh filled the blank words of the diva, she cannot contain her happiness when she saw Hyukjae’s photo.

“You’ve got to be kidding me?! This FACE??!!!! DONGHAE ACTUALLY FELL FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS?!!” She laughed again.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

~~~

 

After almost an hour and a half of laughter, the diva composed herself. She  continued to browse Hyukjae’s info with her right hand covering his attached photo.

 

“So, you also work for Siwon?” Heechul raised an eyebrow. “Such a small world we have here!” She exclaimed.

 

She continued to read Hyukjae’s profile.

Donghae’s stories were true, she knew Hyukjae so much that even Shindong’s research was actually precise.

 

“I must not let Hae and this monkey boy meet or my plans will fall.” She closed the folder and started to think.

 

“Then again I could hit those love birds with one stone.” The diva smiled.

 

 

“Just wait for my sweet revenge Choi Siwon." Heechul crumpled the folder.

 

~~

 

Sunset ended, which made way for the stars to own the skies again. Sungmin and Kyuhyun were eating on a floating restaurant by manila bay. (You see I forgot the name of the restaurant, but I know there was that restaurant floating by manila bay because I would stare at it after riding a bike with my friends anyway…)

 

“Did you enjoy the day?” Sungmin smiled.

 

“I did.” Kyuhyun answered.

 

“Good to know.” She scooped a spoonful of rice to make her forget that she was blushing.

 

“How about you?” Kyuhyun asked her.

 

“You almost killed me at the bike ride you know!” Sungmin talking with full of food.

 

“You are such a pig when you eat no wonder you are fat…” Kyuhyun again.


“I said! I am CHUBBY! C-H-U-B-B-Y! NOT FAT!” she pouted.

 

“Oh hohohohoho stop it you’re too adorable when I tease you!” He wiped the excess food on the corner of her lips.

 

“Say I am chubby and you are forgiven!” She demanded.

 

“Come on you’re still beautiful despite that weight!” Kyuhyun suddenly blurted.

Sungmin’s eyes widened in surprise.

 

“Damn you are gullible!” Kyuhyun quickly defended.

Well it’s true, no wonder my stoned heart boss dated you.

 

Sungmin’s face turned gloomy.

 

 

“I was kidding at the gullible part you know. You are absolutely beautiful.” Kyuhyun blushed.

 

“I know that, guys always tell me that.” Sungmin smirked.

 

“Damn, I really can’t understand women, tell them their pretty, they won’t buy it, tell them their ugly it will ruin their mood.” Kyuhyun grunted.

 

“We just believe it when you guys mean it.” Sungmin argued.

 

“Hey I mean it!” Kyuhyun defended himself.

 

“So you like me?” Sungmin smiled.

 

“Here’s your dessert sir.” A waiter placed 2 slices of strawberry cakes on their table.

 

Kyuhyun immediately munched the dessert ignoring Sungmin’s question.

 

“I’ll take that as a yes!” Sungmin smiled while eating the dessert as well.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys! sorry for the late update you see,I don't want to end Sungmin and Kyuhyun's date easily XD so I left it hanging now. XD Sorry for not updating, Social networking sites are blocked at my workstation and I get home really late and leave for work really early so I have less time to update, anyway I am still writing while I am travelling to and from work.:)

PHELFs see you at ss5 manila! :) 

I hope you enjoy this update! :3

Have a nice day/night! :3