Hyukjae Who?

Pink Menace

Donghae was knocked out for a whole day. Yes a whole day because of drinking rum.

 

She woke up feeling that her head was being split in two.

 

“Oh, my angel, you’re finally awake.” Heechul Donghae’s hair.

 

“Where is he?”

 

“Who”

 

“Mac, the one I’m drinking with.” Donghae answered.

 

“He’s gone, Hanni took us home already. ” Heechul answered calmly, “What name did you tell him anyway?”

 

“Hmm. Dory, I got it from the girl fish in Finding Nemo.” Donghae smiled.

 

“Hmm.. I think you are hungry darling, come on let’s eat supper.”

 

“How long was I asleep mom?”

 

“One day dear.”

 

“Ow,”

 

“Was it your first time to drink?”

 

“Yes mom,..”

 

“Oh, dear, you should have told me that.”

 

“No mom it’s fine.” Hae smiled.

 

“Tata, get up its dinner time.”

 

“Yes mother.”

 

~~~

 

Their cook was Shindong a fat man.

 

“Bon appetit!” Shindong served the main dish. The trio was eating, enjoying their supper.

 

“Donghae dear, daddy wants to ask you something.”

 

“Shoot daddy!”

 

“Who is Hyukjae?”

 

Donghae just blushed hearing her best friend’s name.

 

“So who is it?” Hangeng uttered.

 

“He’s my friend dad, he’s the one who stayed with me. He would defend me whenever someone tries to bully me and get the money I raised for the day. He’s my best friend for nine years.  He was my soulmate.” Donghae kept on blushing as he blurted things about Hyukjae.

 

Heechul was giving Hangeng a look that only the two of them could understand.

 

Hangeng stopped talking about it.

 

Dinner passed and Hae returned to her room, she was still feeling a little headache from the rum she drank.

 

~~~~~

 

“Heechul baby…” Hangeng hugged Heenim.

 

“Yes darling?”

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

“You should be. I told you don’t get too attached to her. She’s just an instrument.”

 

“But--”

 

“Now, let me get my person to know who that Hyukjae is.”

 

“Are you going to turn him down? Chullie he’s innocent.”

 

“Depends on my mood. Maybe I will if he’ll take Hae from us I’ll take him six feet under. Although Donghae is a bit stupid I could kill them both anyway.” Heechul answered.

 

 

“Chullie~~” Hangeng whined.

 

“Yes baby?”

 

“What if, I really love Hae as my daughter and I stopped pretending like what we planned. Would you kill me?” Hangeng stared at Hee’s eyes, he was really serious.

 

Treating Hae like their own was a part of an act to make Donghae spill everything about her. To disconnect people she knows from her, to make her live alone and just focus on being a criminal. They wanted to use Hae as a bait on their transactions nothing more, nothing less. However Hangeng was starting to really love Hae as his own little daughter.

 

 

“You’re the only one I have, please Hanni, don’t let yourself be attached to her so much. We have to stick to the plan.”  Heechul circled his arms on Hangeng’s neck.

 

I could simply drug you to forget about Donghae our little orphan.

 

 

“I will Chullie, I will.”

 

I will try my best darling.

 

 

Heechul smiled in response.

 

~~~~

 

Hyukjae went to his room and looked at the view from the window.

 

Hyukjae was looking at Quaipo Church, that Church witnessed a lot of events. Starting from the day he met Donghae, up to her disappearance.

 

The Church was a silent witness to his stolen glances to Hae. If only the church could file a case on Hyukjae for stolen glances he would be judged guilty. The church saw how the two of them grew together and grew apart. Without even noticing it a teardrop run on Hyuk’s cheek.

 

“How long must we be a part? Were you a blessing or a lesson? Either way, I still love you, although it really hurts.” Hyukjae murmured.

 

“This , I don’t even have a picture of you Donghae-ah! But I still remember every feature you have. ” Hyukjae smiled.

 

“Those expressive eyes. That pointy nose that I would always pinch. Those lovely cheeks. Those sweet sweet lips.” Hyukjae touched his lips and closed his eyes, remembering the way they kissed on the last night they were together.

 

“I am still praying that you are alive, although we are apart, I know He’s watching over you. Do you still remember me Hae?” Hyukjae started crying. “I’ll find you Hae, I swear to God I will find you! I will protect you and marry you one day.”

 

072013

==================================================================

Sorry I was gone for a few days, something just kept me busy :D

anyway I would recommend you a fic :))

"Let me be your prince"

Yeah the plot drives me knots, starting from the characters (its a EunHae, KyuMin, Yewook, inshort SJ couples story with a twist :D) and I hope you guys will read it too. And yeah, I'm a co-author of it too. I just got lucky that authornim decided to make me a co-author :D Comments and Subscribers are welcomed! :)

Thank you! Have a nice day/night! :)