Take Home

Pink Menace

Kyuhyun didn’t know what to do with her. He planned to check her in a hotel, but the thought of spending money for the girl who slapped him a few moments ago made him realize that he’ll never do that. Besides he already rescued her from a maniac whom she thought was Siwon.

 

The drunk woman was sleeping and dreaming.

 

“Siwoooooooon aaaaaaah…” Sungmin murmurmed.

 

Kyuhyun immediately stepped on the break making Min hit her head hard. “Hey!” She was finally awake.

 

“What the heck? You’re imagining things?!” Kyuhyun yelled at her.

 

Sungmin just looked at him and then drifted away again.

 

“Great, you’re asleep again.” Kyu uttered.

 

“Where should I bring you? I don’t even know where you live?!”

 

Kyuhyun found Sungmin’s phone on the floor. It was glowing, simply saying that its battery needs to be charged.

 

“Damn,” Kyuhyun grunted. He took a look at the phone and the wallpaper says it all. It was a picture of Sungmin and Siwon together.

 

“They really dated. This is cool might as well tease my boss tomorrow.” He smiled at the thought of revealing his boss’ ex.

 

Since it will be awkward for Kyuhyun to bring her to Siwon. He decided to take her home.

 

They arrived at Kyuhyun’s house. He tried to wake up Min, but she was as dead as a rock. Snoring and drooling and murmuring Siwon’s name.

 

Kyuhyun carried Sungmin and he swore to the heavens above that he heard his bones cracked.

 

“Damn you’re heavier than I thought!” Kyu threw Min at his bed.

 

“Why the heck did I bring her here?” He asked himself, “This is supposed to be my bed not hers!”

 

He was about to carry her when he remembered the sound his bones made, Kyu just decided to sleep on the bed next to her. His bed was huge and good for 3 people he needs that size of bed because he sleeps like a fetus rotating in a mother’s womb.

 

“She really stinks.” Kyuhyun murmurmed.

 

The tall man went to the bathroom and took a wet towel with her. He rinsed the towel with a rose scented soap to lessen the smell of liquor on the girl.

Kyu made Min to sit up. However instead of sitting up.

 

She vomitted at Kyuhyun.

 

“Damn you fat drunk girl!” Kyuhyun cursed.

 

Min’s body fell flat on the bed.

 

Kyu removed his clothes and changed to his pajamas, and now his problem was the girl who had a few vomit residues on her dress.

“This is absolutely disgusting!!” Kyuhyun whined.

 

He had no choice but to change Min’s clothes or else he will sleep on his bed filled with vomit stench.

 

He lifted up Min’s dress and removed it. Since the girl was sleeping like a rock she didn’t show any signs of being awake.

 

Kyu dragged the dress on the basin where he rinsed the towel he used to clean her up.

 

“She absolutely smells bad! I am never dating her!” Kyu grunted while hanging Min’s clothes on bathroom.

 

Kyuhyun forgot to dress Min with something proper, the girl was left in her underwear. The sleeping girl wearing only her underwear and laying down on Kyuhyun’s bed made him feel a bit hot. She maybe a little heavy, but yes she could be tempting. Kyuhyun immediately he tossed her his PJs, forgetting that a sleeping person cannot wear clothes on their own.

 

Kyu changed Min’s clothes. He had no choice.

 

“Why did you do this to me??” Min murmurmed again.

 

Kyu pitied the girl. He was wondering what happened to her and to his boss.

He was also wondering what her name is.

 

After changing her clothes. He laid her down.

Sungmin was patting the side next to her, “Don’t leave me…” She pleaded, again she was talking in her sleep.

 

Kyuhyun laid down beside her. “This is my bed and I have all the rights to sleep here! So don’t dare slap me!” He scolded the sleeping girl.
 

Like it would respond Kyuhyun.

 

The girl was clinging to on to him. He just let her after all she really looked sad and she needed some comfort.

 

========================================================

Tomorrow is KyuMin day yey!

071213