Friday, My treat!

Pink Menace

“Kyukyu!!” Sungmin smiled at Kyuhyun while waving her hand. “I thought you’ll never come!!”

 

“Why would I not come? I missed you Minnie~~” Kyuhyun s his arm around Sungmin’s waist.

 

“Want to kiss me?” Sungmin winked.

 

“I sure do!” Kyuhyun grinned.

 

Kyuhyun closed his eyes. Sungmin kissed him for a few seconds and then pulled away.

 

“How was it?” Sungmin asked.

 

“I love it!” Kyuhyun smiled. “Again Minnie~~” Kyuhyun whined.

 

“Here goes my liiips~~~” And they made out.

 

 

 

 

**Life couldn’t get better! Hey!**

 

Kyuhyun opened his eyes and saw his empty bedroom.

 

Damn it! It was just a dream!! How come it was just a dream?!

 

Yah Kyuhyun! Snap out of it did you just enjoyed that dream?!

 

His eyes carelessly landed on his calendar, he remembered its Friday! Today is the day that Sungmin will treat him.

 

“I guess sir Siwon will ask me to do something, yes, I can get away with this treat.” He murmured.

 

 

“From : <3Sungmin Lee

 To: KyuKyu

 

Hey Kyukyu!Today is FRIDAY. :] See you! I know where you live remember!”

 

“Oh, I forgot this day is my day off, thanks to her ex.” He murmured again.

 

“To : <3Sungmin Lee

 From: KyuKyu

 

I know I know see you later fat Minnie.”

Sungmin threw a huge pout on his phone upon reading Kyu’s text. “Fat Minnie huh?? We’ll see about that!” She glanced at her dress.

 

Kyuhyun lazily marched to his bathroom. “I don’t wanna go out with that fat Minnie~~” he whined.

He undressed himself and stepped into the freezing water. Closed his eyes and remembered his damn dream. Kyuhyun immediately opened his eyes in horror scared of his imaginations.

 

“Damn that fat girl.” He cried.

 

 

~~~~

“From : <3Sungmin Lee

 To: KyuKyu

 

I’ll fetch you so YOU cannot reject my offer! ^^. ”

~~~

Sungmin fetched Kyuhyun because the man was too lazy to get out of his house that she barged into his house and saw Kyuhyun covered only with a towel on his waist.

 

Kyuhyun was surprised that Min was inside his house, sitting pretty on his couch.

 

“Hey Kyu!” Min greeted him as he got out of the bathroom.

 

“Waaaa! What are you? How did you??”

 

“I can fit through your windows, and do you mind to get dressed?” Sungmin pretended to be not amused of Kyu’s figure.

 

“Don’t you like what you see?” Kyuhyun smirked.

 

Sungmin tried to put up a poker face and to answer with a faint tone.

 

“Ugh, Eww.” Min murmured and rolled her eyes.

 

Minnieee!! He’s gorgeous!

~~~

 

After almost an hour of Kyuhyun pestering Sungmin, they entered Min’s car. That’s when Kyu noticed that Min was wearing a pink dress which exposes her legs and her quite y figure.

 

Sungmin was busy driving while Kyuhyun was looking anywhere, gazing and looking at other things just to avoid looking at the pretty lady next to him. There was a time that the signal of the stop lights turned to red which meant stop. Sungmin glanced at Kyuhyun only to find him staring at her legs.

 

“Get your out of my car!” Sungmin yelled at him.

 

“What?” Kyuhyun threw her a curious look.

 

“Stop staring at my legs would you???” Sungmin reprimanded.

 

Kyuhyun removed his coat and placed it on her lap.

 

“I don’t want others to see those, you should be careful.”

 

“It doesn’t suit me?” Sungmin said gloomily.

 

“N-no it’s not that!” the man defended himself. “Maniacs are on the loose and I don’t want you to be their victim yo-you see. And you look great.”

 

The woman remembered that this guy rescued her from a maniac the night they met. A smile crept on Min’s face. “Thanks for your concern.”

 

They went at an Ice cream parlor at Escolta, Manila the parlor was known for its huge sized and tasty ice creams (I wanted to go there during college but I never had the chance :[ ) and ordered a huge banana split. (damn I’m craving for it!) They shared it, with a little awkwardness at first but then they got comfortable with each other too.

 

They ate about 4 banana splits, with Sungmin starting each scoop. Even the waiters think they were a couple sharing some ice cream, and they wish the two would return to same ice cream parlor once again.

 

 

Instead of Sungmin paying the bills, Kyuhyun did it.


“I’m supposed to treat you, you know?” Min raised an eyebrow.

 


“Nah, you don’t have to do that.”

 

“Why?”

 

“I don’t know, just don’t pay for it.”

 

“But--”

 

“No buts, you can treat me some other time, like on your birthday I think.” Kyu smiled.

 

“You’ll really allow me to pay the bills that time?” She smiled.

 

“Yeah, You eat a lot and that’s you’re day, I can’t afford too much food.” He joked.

 

“Hey!”

 

“Keep the coat, I don’t want guys to lethally stare those logs of yours.” Kyuhyun sternly commented.

 

“Logs?” She asked.

 

“I meant legs.”

 

“You rascal!” She slapped his arm.

 

“I was just kidding! About the logs part.” Kyu covered his hit arm.

 

“Really?”

 

“Yeah, but really, wear something longer next time, I don’t want other guys to look at you in a maniac-ish way, got it?”

 

Sungmin just nodded at Kyuhyun’s reminders.

 

“So where do you plan taking me?”

 

“Wow?? Looks like I’m desperately asking you out on that question?” Again she cocked an eyebrow.

 

“You’re the girl, you must be the in charge.” Kyu winked at her.

 

“Fine! Let’s go to Manila Bay, I wanna watch the sunset.”Sungmin lowered her head.

 

“It’s kinda early for that FatMinnie.”

 

“Let’s hmmm, go biking then, around the CCP, and then just head by the bay when sunset’s near.” She smiled, ignoring the reality that Kyuhyun just called him FatMinnie.

 

Kyuhyun cannot say no to Sungmin, he doesn’t know how to ride a bicycle. He always rejected his friends when it comes to outdoor activities, he preferred the indoor ones, which was simply computer games.

 

When Sungmin rented 2 bikes, Kyuhyun simply froze.

 

“Ride it! Come on! Let’s race!” Min suggested.


“N-no I-I am fine, don’t mind me!” Kyuhyun stammered.

 

“A person who denies riding a bike doesn’t actually know how to ride a bike, so you don’t know how to use a bicycle?” She .

 

“Who told you that?”

 

“Girl’s instincts!” She stuck a tongue out.

 

“Whatever!” Kyuhyun placed his hands on his waist.

 

“I can teach you!” Sungmin said with full of enthusiasm.

 

“NO thank you!”

 

“Everything can be learned!” She smiled.

 

With a puppy face Sungmin gave Kyuhyun, he couldn’t say no. He was like magically hypnotized at the sight that he instantly rode the bike.

 

“Look at somewhere far and continue to step on the pedals.” Min instructed, Kyuhyun did what she said, instead of moving forward Kyuhyun fell on his right side.

 

“Let’s try again!” Sungmin smiled, Kyu was simply embarrassed. They tried again many times. Kyuhyun would out balance himself and roll. Hit the post, fall on bushes and almost hit an old woman on her wheelchair. Sungmin remained faithful on Kyuhyun, he knew that he could do it.

 

However Kyuhyun returned the bike to where Sungmin rented it. He replaced it with another bicycle with support wheels on the side and dragged Sungmin to sit on the open space, in between his arms.

 

“Hey! Is this payback for your fail trials a while ago???!” Sungmin panicked.

 

“Nope, I will show that I could drive this blasted thing!”

 

“Yeah you can! With SUPPORT WHEELS!” Sungmin teased.

 

Kyuhyun drove faster making the woman panic.

 

“All right all right you’re an expert!” She said in defeat.

 

Kyuhyun removed his left hand from the grip on the bike.

 

“Look Minnie! One hand driving!” Kyuhyun boasted.

 

“Yah! Get that hand back I don’t wanna die on a bike accident!”

 

He used the same hand to cover Min’s eyes.

 

“Kyuhyun!!!” She panicked.

 

“You trust me right?”

 

“What??!”

 

“Don’t you trust me??”


“I-I do.” She replied.

 

He removed his hands from her eyes, the orange color of the sky welcomed Sungmin’s eyes. There they were, by Manila Bay, watching the sunset.

 

“See.” Kyuhyun smiled at her, “just trust me.”

 

“Yes, I do trust you.” She smiled back, they looked at the sunset once again while sitting on a bike with support wheels. Sungmin was leaning comfortably on Kyuhyun’s arm with their eyes staring at the mesmerizing sunset view.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait and for the late update! I hope you like this chapter! :3 Thank you so much for reading this fanfic! Sorry for the Typos!  :3

 

PHELFs who's going at SJCON this saturday? :")

 

New readers and Subbies welcome to my fic :) I hope you are enjoying this one! :")

 

Have a great day/night! <3