Syndicate Leader

Pink Menace

The next day, everything went awkward. They knew that something was up, that spark they felt when their lips touched was different. It meant something that either one of them wanted to talk about.

 

Hae was back to her flower selling business. Hyuk was staring at her, as usual, that is what she did for the past 9 years.

A milky white skinned lady approached Hae.

“Hi there.”

“Would you like to buy some flowers Ma’am?” Hae asked the taller woman.

“No, thank you but I am interested to make you a model.”

“M-me?”

“Yes!”

“B-but I am not fit to be a model and I am not healthy, I think you have the wrong girl madam!”

 

“No, your face and most especially your eyes will make you a big time model. ” The taller woman looked at Hae as she walked around her. “But obviously you need a bath.”

 

“I’m sorry for my bad hygiene madam, as you can see I live alone I sleep on streets, and selling flowers is what I do for a living.”

The recruiter raised an eyebrow. “So you must come with me to see your life change.” She smiled.

 

“S-sure.”

“Come along, you’ll be a model.” The taller lady offered.

“Wait! I have to tell my friend that I am leaving just---”

Without another word a man covered Hae’s face, making her unconscious. She xwas dragged into the van. Hyukjae saw the whole scene, he made a run when he saw Hae being dragged into the van.

 

“Heechul are you sure about this?” Hangeng asked her.

“Of course I am! I’ll turn her into a e and earn tons of money!” Heechul smiled as she started the engine of the van. The van moved too fast.

Hyukjae couldn’t catch up to the van anymore.

 

“Donghae!” Hyukjae yelled as he fell on his knees after chasing the plate number-less white van.

 

Hyukjae immediately filled a report regarding Donghae. However the police failed to find the van.

He was so sad, seeing Donghae being kidnapped was the worst thing his heart could bear. Plus the fact that they haven’t talked about their kissing scene near Pasig river last night. He went home wearing his devastated face.

 

“Why the long face son?” His father asked him. “You finally realized that you’re  ugly? ” Kangin, Hyukjae’s father laughed.

“Kangin-ah stopped teasing our little boy!” Leeteuk, Hyukjae’s mom hugged him.

“Donghae was kidnapped.” Hyukjae murmurmed.

WHAT?” his parents said in chorus.

 

“You’re kidding right?” His mom asked.

“No, I saw it with my own eyes. I haven’t even confessed to her and now she’s kidnapped!” Hyukjae grunted.



“Come on let’s file a report.” Kangin offered his son.

“I already did father.” Hyuk still looked down, “dad, can I be trained as a police?” Hyuk asked his father.

“Are you sure son?” Leeteuk asked Hyuk worriedly.

“Yes mom. Yes dad, I want to help at Hae’s case, I want to rescue her.” Hyukjae slammed the center table.

 

His parents realized the impact of Hae’s disappearance to Hyukjae. They knew his life revolved around Donghae.

 

“On the next school year, you will enroll at College of Criminology.” Kangin declared.

 

Hyuk ran to his parents and hugged them.

“Thank you.”

“We’re here for you son.”  Leeteuk patted Hyuk’s back.

 

---------------------

 

Donghae was blindfolded and had her hands and feet tied up. “Where am I?! Answer me!”

 

“You poor little thing.” Heechul teased.

“You said I would be a model??”

“A e maybe!”

“How dare you!”

 

Heechul removed the blind fold. “Pity me would you!” she yelled at Heechul’s face.

“The little girl has guts.” Hangeng commented, “want me to her?”

“No! Don’t! You can only do that to me baby!” Heechul glared at her boyfriend and partner in crime.

“I was just kidding.” Hangeng hugged Heechul’s waist.

“So what do you want then?” Heechul asked Hae.

“I want to get out of here!”

“You don’t’ want to stay here? You’ll have a home.” Heechul retorted.

“Home? Or a den?”

“Don’t believe my boyfriend. I like your face, we could get close to you know.”

Donghae gave Hee a what-are-you-saying-look.

“Your parents died 9years ago right? And you haven’t got a chance to give them proper burial rights, correct?”

“How did you know?”

“I know stuff. I lead a syndicate.”

“Yes, they died 9 years ago.”

“Follow what I want and they’ll have proper burial rights.”

“But it was already done nine years ago? Their bodies maybe dust by now.”

“I know where their bodies are.”

Donghae thought for a moment.

 

“I’m waiting for an answer. I hate waiting.” Hee stared at Hae.

She needed a place to stay, she need to live, she needed to have a source of living. She needed to know where the bodies of her parents were.

 

“Deal, as long as it has nothing to do with me.”

“Atta girl. Baby untie her hands and feet.” Heechul ordered Hangeng.

 

“Oh, and a friendly reminder, try to report me, and you’ll be dead.” Heechul reminded Hae.

 

===================================================================================================================================================

Okay 16subscribers, YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! :))

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Comments please!

 

WATCH OUT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER ABOUT OUR DEAR PUMPKIN. :)

07/11/13