The Orphan

Pink Menace

I forgot to mention that Donghae and Heechul are girls in this fiction anyway moving on here's chapter 1. ^_____^

 

 

All I can remember was the rainy day when my parents and I decided to have an out of town trip. My dad was joking around while driving, mommy was looking at my father lovingly. I was behind them enjoying the view. It was pouring, the floor was slippery, and it was almost midnight. My mom insisted that we head at the province the next day, but my dad didn’t want to ruin the schedule.

 

So we left our house that night.

We were traveling near a cliff.

It happened so fast.

I was talking to my parents, and in a blink of an eye. I saw how our car completely lost control.

My dad couldn’t control it anymore.

 

Our car fell on a cliff almost the same height as a three leveled building.

I thought I that was the last view I will see, the view from falling down a cliff, but no.

I opened my eyes and saw my parents were swimming in their own blood.

While my foot was stuck in between the seats. I was wounded too, my body was covered with broken glass from the car’s windows.

I tried to wake my mother and my father, but they were not breathing anymore.

“Mom?? Dad?? Say something.” I pleaded.

“Say something please.” I cried.

“You said you won’t leave me alone.” I sobbed.

My hand reached for their chest.

They had no pulse.

I was left alone, with the body of my dead parents.

I didn’t know what to do.

Then I smelled something burning. The front portion of our car was starting to burn. I immediately pulled my stuck foot and tried to open the door.

 

Luckily, I had a chance to ran away and take cover before our car exploded.

But I had nowhere to go.

I tried my best to climb the cliff where our car fell.

I didn’t know how I made back.

All I know is that I needed to stay alive.

When I reached the road again, I saw a police car approaching.

I was panting and trying to walk to it as it was going near me.

“Help!” was the last thing I could say.

I saw two cops getting out of the car, and then my vision blurred.

 

 

A spotlight woke me up. I was in a hospital. Being taking care of. I had bandages. I was wounded.

I heard a nurse and a cop talking a few meters away from me.

“Yes, she’s a poor child, she lost her parents on a car accident.”

“Who will take care of her then?”

“We will send her to the nearest Orphanage to help her recover and to find her new parents to take care of her.”

 

I knew what Orphanage was and the idea of me being turned over to other people wasn’t my plan on my life.

 

Escape. To escape was what I wanted to do. Before they give me to people who will ‘take care of me’.

 

But before I escape I had to make sure that my wounds were healed first.

 

I stayed in the hospital for a couple more days.

When the nurse declared that I was better. I waited for it to be midnight to make my escape.

 

 

I didn’t have any relatives to take care of me.

I found myself near a Church.

This is where I will live now.

I’m Donghae, 11 years old a little orphan who’s wandering around Quiapo, Manila.

 

=============================================================================

Don't forget to comment and subscribe! :) By the way thanks for those who subscribed on this story by the time I published it here! thank you! :))

07/10/13