Agent KH13

Pink Menace

He’s the future heir of 3 large universities in the Philippines, he was Korean, but his parent’s decided that he live here for a change. Back in Korea, Kyuhyun was a lousy child.

 

Escaping at night to have fun with his friends. Drinking liquors, he’s actually a heavy drinker since he first tasted wine at the young age of 10. So he’s immune on heavy drinking sessions. If he’s not hanging out he’s in his room all day, playing games, raising the payment for electricity bills. Although his parents could afford everything, they still want Kyuhyun to learn responsibility and that his life should not revolve on computer games.

 

 

He was known as the snarky bully during his college days. Despite of the ability to bully, he was also a math whiz and great at making his great escape from his parents.

 

For the sweet revenge on their son, they sent him to the Philippines. Enlisted him to be a spy, to discipline his snarky and naught attitude. Kyuhyun had no choice, his parents confiscated his game consoles to make him say yes on the enlistment.

 

If he would turn down his application at SM, his credit cards will be disconnected. His other choice was to live the rest of his life on either the North or the South Pole game console-less.

 

His parents promised him that his consoles will be upgraded and he will have a chance to buy all of the consoles he wants once he gets accepted.

 

After years of training SM accepted him. Siwon admired Kyuhyun for his abilities and his snarky tongue. He believes that Kyuhyun’s words would help him to mingle LESS with other people since he’s the type of person who would bicker and have no interest with other people, he’s only interest was his games.

 

Believe it or not the spy goes to church to fill his Sunday service, being religious is a quality that something that Siwon loved the most.

 

When he found out that he got accepted at SM he could not believe it, his game consoles will be upgraded and he will have new ones. The new agent wasn’t informed of the possibilities of death the moment he enlisted on the agency.

 

**FLASHBACK MEETING WITH THE AGENTS**

 

Siwon immediately asked to meet this Kyuhyun guy the moment he was accepted as an agent, since he’s one of the men in his life from now on.

 

“Congratulations Mr. Cho, I mean agent KH13.” Siwon offered his hand to Kyuhyun.

 

"Ah yes my nonstop training and reading books paid off." Kyuhyun shook hands with him.

 

“You were great during training. For the first time I admired a newbie.” Siwon remarked.

 

“It’s because of reading books sir.” Kyuhyun answered.

 

“Books??”

 

“Yes sir books! They helped me a lot.” Kyuhyun bragged.

 

 

Siwon would mentally palm his face whenever he hears the word "books" slip from Kyuhyun's tongue. He knew Kyuhyun would be seen playing games on his spare time and not minding to open a book. Surveillance cameras were always present in the training area.

 

"You will be under Yesung together with Hyukjae." Siwon annointed Kyu.

 

"Who's Yesung?"

 

"The one with turtle on his office. Call him agent 04YS"

 

"And Hyukjae?" Kyuhyun asked again.

 

"He's the white monkey, he’s fast and he’s nickname is Agent 08HJ"

 

"You paired me with a monkey?" The curious agent raised an eyebrow.

 

"He's human but he looks more of a monkey." Siwon answered coldly. He’s smart but he’s slow, slower than Ddangkkoma.

 

"Got it!" Kyuhyun snapped his fingers.

 

“I’ll bring you to them now. Be polite to them they are older than you.” Siwon reminded as they walked out of the room and entered the elevator.

 

“Sir, when will be given a task?” Kyuhyun asked, so that he knows how long he has to have quality game time.

 

“Soon enough, crime is like the air you cannot see it but you know it’s always present.” Siwon looked at him.

 

They took a few steps and then they entered a room where Yesung and Hyukjae were.

 

The talking agent gazed at Kyuhyun, the moment the door swayed open. The duo also bowed on Siwon when they saw their boss.

 

“This is Kyuhyun, agent KH13, our new agent.” Siwon introduced Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun looked at the pair, judging the way they look they knew who they are already. Yesung was the one with the turtle. Hyukjae was the milky white skinned monkey boy.

 

“I’ll leave him to you now, if you do something bad to him it will be the end of your duties.” Siwon threatened.

 

“Yes sir.” The duo bowed.

 

Siwon left the room of the 3 agents.

 

“So you’re Kyuhyun! ” Yesung chirped.

 

“The agent that girls were talking about, man you are handsome in deed.” Hyukjae added.

 

Kyuhyun simply took his PSP and played, he isn’t the friendly type.

 

“But he is stubborn.” Hyukjae whispered to Yesung, the older man nodded in response.

 

“Thank you for the compliment, but I am happy to play games in my lifetime rather than to flirt with girls.” Kyuhyun retorted.

 

“You’ll eat that someday Kyuhyun.” Hyukjae pretended to pull the trigger on his gun. “One day, you’ll see that girl that will make you throw away that PSP of yours and you would want nothing but her lips and curves.”

 

Yesung slapped Hyukjae, “Your such a douchebag!”

 

“Maybe that’s the reason why Hae decided to be with the kidnapper than to be with you.” Yesung teased Hyuk.

 

“Oh no! She’s just too pretty it’s a sin!” Hyuk chuckled, but in his eyes, you’ll see the pain of her loss.

 

“That’s why I’d rather be single than to chase girls.” Kyuhyun butted in, his eyes still glued to the game.

 

“You can never tell Kyuhyun.” Hyukjae answered.

 

**END OF FLASHBACK MEETING WITH THE AGENTS**

 

A phone call from his boss Siwon made his day extra cranky.

 

“Yes sir??”

 

“Found anything on the club?” Siwon asked him.

 

, he forgot about raiding the club when he met Sungmin.

 

He tried to answer calmly.

 

“Not yet sir. Not yet, I’ll give you an update once I find anything.”


“This is a miracle, you haven’t found anything yet, okay, I’ll wait for it.” Siwon hung up.

 

The phone call woke up his senses, he forgot about his work last night because of that woman. He then remembered how he started as an agent and Hyuk’s words of wisdom about girls, feelings and everything.

 

He got slapped by that woman. Vomited by that woman. Became a nurse for the night and then she clung on to him in her sleep.

 

He just smiled. “Yeah, this is why I hate girls. I guess I found someone to hate to death, and its Sungmin Lee.”

 

071513

 

====================================================================

Thank you for reading this and to the person who upvoted this story thank you so so much ! :)) Welcome new readers and subscribers! :))

Comments please XD thank you! have a nice day! :)) <3