8

Throwback

Jung Hwa POV

"What?" everyone looked at me in confused except all of those english speaker. "i mean....what?"

"I recruited you to join SMent trainee. We need a girl to enter the Annual Trainee Competition. You looked like you got some skill for it. " i'm still trying to understand what he's saying.  "What kind of competition is that?"

"It consists three challenge: 1. Dancing 2. Singing 3. Write Your Own Song. You need to train before entering that competition. That means you're going to go back here often." He answered. "But what about my class? the day after tomorrow i'm going to have an exam. I haven't studied!And i don't want to leave lisa here. I want her and my other friend to accompany me."

There's a silent for while. Everybody got a really serious expression on their face. I do hope i didn't said something wrong.

"Hmm...Okay. I'll give you 2-days-off from today onwards. But after the exam, you need to get here everyday for practice. As for your class? after you take your exam, i'll contact your lecturer to e-mail all the subjects you're gonna missed. Not only for you, but the three of you. And also, i'll e-mail you the information about your practice schedule. And i'm going to give your friend an "employee" card so they could help you whenever you need them."

Wow. that's a lot of explanation to do. "okay then, i'll accept your offer" we shaked hands and suddenly, everybody come towards me and cheered for me.

"Congratulation and goodluck Jung Hwa! I'm sure you'll be okay. If you need to ask question, feel free to ask us!" Said Chanyeol. I looked at Kai and he stared at me "Wow, girl. that was the most touching dance i've ever saw. If you need any help, just ask me and we could do a duet sometimes!" I laughed. There's a lot of people who welcomes me with warm smile and i felt really happy. But i didn't find baekhyun. And i don't even found kris! what's happening?

After all the greetings and chit-chat, finally we went home.

Does baekhyun really ignoring me? what did i do? he didn't even congratulate me.....i kept thinking about that at home and finally build my courage up to tell mom.

"Hey mom. What are you cooking?" that's a reaally bad greetings i've ever done to my mom. "Just a regular soup. It's not usual for you to ask me what i'm cooking. What's up?" You know me the best mom.

"So..." i explained everything to mom. She nods. I hope she understand it because i explained a lot of thing to her. "and that's it" TRING "oh! i got an e-mail...it's from Yoo Hwa Jang....blablabla, here's your schedule.....WHAT?! I ALWAYS PRACTICED WITH EXO? THAT'S NOT IMPOSSIBLE!"

"ooh! good for you i could ask them to take care of you later. They're a good guy anyway" My mom answered. Yeah, but one of them ignored me. "well.....you need to give me a lot of luck then."

 

Tomorrow

"Wake up! rise and shine!!" The hell. who's that. that's not my mom's voice.

I opened my eyes and saw lisa. "ughh go away. i wanted to sleep" Then Lisa suddenly screamed "WAKE UP!! WE NEED TO STUDY!!"

"OKAY OKAY. I'LL WAKE UP." I raised from my bed and started to prepare everything.

My mom's already out to work. Me and Lisa invited Mary to study with us. It's been a long time since the three of us hang out together (eventhough we're studying now, not playing).

We've been studying from the early morning until the afternoon. When we realize that we need to take a break.

"Let's explore the town for a bit. rather than staying in one place. i'm sure it's gonna be fun." I said. "Well then, let's go!" said mary and lisa in unison.

We went to a coffee shop and brought some coffee while we're walking around the town, there's a lot of big sale here and there but i didn't brought enough money so we're kind of just did window shopping.

While we're doing this window shopping-thing. I take a look at the music store and found a really familiar silhoutte. Is that....baekhyun?or am i just daydreaming?.....I can't believe i have a thought like that. But i really hope that it's him.

"Hey! there's a music store here! let's go there! i wanted to buy exo's new album!" said Mary. I just nodded and we all went to the music store,

After we went in the music store, i looked around trying to find exo's album "wolf". I found it in the shelf "New Released" and i took it. When i turned it back, i say the picture of the 12 member and i saw baekhyun. Such a cutie...wait WHAT?!

I put it down and looking to another shelf. When i found some suspicious guy that cover his face on the corner of the room, looking at the "Top 10 best-seller' shelf.

I went to that place and i realized this is the guy with the familiar silhoutte i'm talking about. I tiptoed near him and suddenly he said "Congratulation."

"what?who is this?" i replied. "Congratulation for you. you got recruited by our trainers right? it's me, baekhyun." It's baekhyun! i'm not wrong! "so you didn't congratulate me yesterday huh? and why are you here? where are the others?" I asked.

"I'm having a hard time so i thought it'll be better if i congratulate you later. I'm here to take a break. The other member's are doing anything they like outside. while i'm here" ah. so it was like that. but what's with the attitude?! i got a bit annoyed and decided to .

"ah...you're here. But shouldn't ALL OF THE EXO MEMBER TRAINED TODAY BAEKHYUN-SSI? HUHH?" i replied. Suddenly, he covered my mouth and pull me to a place that is quieter. "not so loud! are you crazy?! i could die if there's a lot of fan coming after me!" he replied.

"heh. sorry. bytheway, have you seen kris yesterday? I didn't found him at the practice room yesterday." So do you baek. I thought. But i ignored my thought right away. "hm?what do you care? i don't know" he answered coldly. I got pissed off so i decided to leave him alone and continue my studying.

"Girls! let's go home and study again!" i tell Lisa and Mary. They both complained that they still wanted to explore the town. "but we have test tomorrow! come on!" i replied. I didn't even say goodbye to baekhyun, and when i take a glance at him. He doesn't even look at me.

 

THE EXAM

"aaah so glad that we already finished our exam and continue to the 2nd semester.' Lisa said to me. "Yeah, it's pretty exciting."  I take a look at the window and thought what's baekhyun doing right now? with kris? ahh forget it. I was stunned a bit until mary  calls my name.

"Hello? earth to Jung Hwa? is Jung Hwa still there?" she said. "uh..yeah yeah i just had a bit of thought in my head" i replied.

We still talking for about an hour when i realized that i got 2 e-mail.

"Hey, it's your trainer. remember to come here at 2 pm. kay?" "Don't forget to bring your friend here." I looked at the time. It's 1.45! shoot!

"Lisa! we gotta go! now!" i said. "wait. what? where?" "No time to explained! sorry mary! we'll catch up with you later, bye!" i asked and hurriedly running towards the SM practice room.

We ran and ran and ran until when we're arrvied at the practice room, it looks like we've been on a marathon.

But hopefully, we make it on time so we didn't have to make such a stupid excuse for sm trainer. "Hey guys" said exo. I changed my clothes to the usual practice clothes and stretching.

"Jung Hwa! don't stretch there alone! come join us!" said chanyeol. I was about to refuse when suddenly baekhyun grabbed my neck and dragged me there. (there's no way i could refuse right?!) usually, i would be angry for this but strangely, my hearts starts to beat faster.

Kris suddenly stood between me and baekhyun. And said "be comfortable with us! we're not going to bite you anyway" i was kinda upset but i need to focused on my stretching.

"Hey guys!' our trainer suddenly popped out of nowhere and greet us. "We all know that Jung Hwa here is going to take the competition, and for the first one. it's dance competition. If she succed in her first misson, she's going to move on to the next: singing. So i'm going to assigned two people to train Jung Hwa whenever she gots the time. right Jung Hwa?" I replied "ah...yes"

"So as for dancing...i'm going to assigned kai for this. As for singing....hmm let me see there's chen..D.O..suho...baekhyun...luhan...who should we pick?this time...baekhyun! you're going to trained her for singing and making song! So Kai, Baekhun, be good to her!" said the sm trainer.

My singing trainer is baekhyun?.....that means that i'm going to spend a lot of time with him? oh god....i felt a little bit irritated but happy at the same time.

"Come on Jung Hwa, let's stretch one more time and head straight to our practice. What song do you want to start with?" said Kai. "Anything is nice" i replied.

"Let me help you too Jung Hwa!" Kris coming towards me and dancing with me and Kai.

Where's baekhyun?...he supposed to teach me after my dancing practice. But i ignored that thought and focused on my dancing.

 

 

I've been training for awhile now and i felt my body's really tired. But that's okay since i wanted to win the competition.

It's 7pm already and Lisa's already going home first. I changed my clothes and went straight to my house.

While i was walking on the street, i feel like there's someone following me the hell who's that? And i started to run to get faster to my house but suddenly a hand grabbed my arm.

"WHO ARE YOU?! GET AWAY FROM ME!" i screamed. "Relax! it's me, kris! i thought it's not safe for girls to get home alone so i followed you!" he replied.

"Geez, you should've told me about that earlier" we talked and talked and talked. I felt like Kris is my big brother! it's really fun to talk to him. (especially when you missed your brother :( )

I'm arrived at my house. "Well see you tomorrow then" i said. "bye" I felt kind of weird for him not answering my farewell back, when suddenly he turned me around and kissed my cheek.

"Bye then" he said. And gone.

I walked to my house, felt really tired. I locked my room and sit behind the door.

"The hell did just happened?"

Practice day: 2

I woke up in the morning and still can't believe what just happened last night. Kris kissed me....on the cheek WHY DID HE DO THAT?!  But i don't feel my heart beating...at all.

Does this means that i fell for baekhyun? nonono it can't be right . I said it to myself.

It's practice day 2 and it's still about dancing.

And my mood for today: ignore kris, trained with kai and Hwa Jang, then go straight home.

And to pray that it'll all worked out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! it's been awhile since the last time i updated. I hope you enjoyed this chapter (eventhought it's kind of short)

But i was really busy this week (and for the next next next week) and i hope you understand. Because my holidays are over and i'm going back to school again.

So i'm going to update this story once a week. And if i had another time, maybe (just maybe) i could update for twice a week. and only in the weekend like saturday or sunday or friday night. Because that's where the time i could rest.

I'm really sorry about this but i'll update as soon as i can!