10

Throwback

JUNG HWA POV

"It's good to see you failing again. Can't wait." said Hyuna. I trembled. She makes me feel like i'm going to lose for this time. Just like that incident where she cornered me.

But i knew the reason why i'm here is not to failed. But to show the world what i can do in my life. To show the world that i'm not just a girl that is useless. To show the world that i have a talent for this.

"Back off." said Baekhyun. But i stopped him and i stand up for myself. "You don't know anything about me, except the fact that this night is going to be a different night for us." i said to Hyuna.

"did you just mocked me with that english word?!" ask Hyuna. I shake my head and said "nope, anyway, excuse us to bother you, we need to go back to our place. bye." i said.

She looked at me with a pissed-off face. I smile unknowingly. "That, was incredible. I was going to stand up for you because i thought you're going to faint just in a second you saw her" said baekhyun. He hugged me on our way to our dressing room.

"It's nothing....all i need to make her back off is only my own courage. not anyone else. Thanks for helping me though. But.....do you really think i can do this? she's a great dancer you know......am i going to passed this competition to the next stage?" I asked baekhyun.

Suddenly, he stopped and looked at me. "Listen" he said.

"You are the most talented girl i've ever seen. i've never seen you played piano or singing, but tiffanny and jessia sunbaenim said that you're incredible. Even our trainer said that to you. It's so rare for him to say that to a trainee. We all know you can do it. That's why we choose you"  i blinked.

He talks really fast that i need a second or two to understand all the words.

"ah...i see." there's a silent for a moment, and we almost arrived to our dressing room. "Thanks baek, for being there where i needed." i said.

"I'm going to be whenever you are, whenever you need me, i'm going to protect you, okay?" he said. I blushed. what does he mean by that?

When we arrived at the dressing room, all of the other member such as super junior, SHINee, Girl's generation, f(x), EXO are there. Chanyeol screamed "What are you two been doing?! we already bought some food then suddenly both of you are gone!"

"Well of course, they're up to something "important"" said Kai with a smirk. He high-five with D.O. All of them laughed (except Kris) and both of us blushed.

"Aww!!they're blushing!" said Tiffanny. I was about to denied it (which is not true) but suddenly "Come on guys! we have no time to joke around! let's eat" Kris said.

Suddenly, we all busy with the foods. It's really delicious. We're all having a good time. But i think i need to tell them that Hyuna also joining this competition.

"Guys, i've got something important to tell you." suddenly all of them turned their head to my direction. But even if i tell them to, Chanyeol and Tao keep munching on those food.

"Hyuna entered this competition. She's my rival" I said. All of them starts to stop and there's a really big awkward silent.

"What?!why the hell she enters this competition?!" asked Luhan.

"I don't know. Me and Baekhyun just met her like 30 minutes ago" i said.

"Are you sure you're going to be okay?" asked tiffanny, Jessica, Lisa, and the other. "I'm sure that i'll be fine." i answered. We all hugged each other. It felt really great to have a friend that's loyal to you.

I looked at the time. It's almost time for our performance. "Baek, let's go.it's almost our turn" i said to baekhyun.

"It's almost your turn, we need to do some cheer then. EVERYBODY! GATHER UP!" said chanyeol.

We all gather and do somekind of a yell like "GOO! SM!" and me and baekhyun get out of the room.

We walked along the corridor and stayed in the backstage to wait for out turn. Suddenly bakehyun said "I'm going to go to the restroom. Just wait here okay?" he said. "Okay"

I waited for a bit when suddenly there's someone put a hand on my shoulder and i startled. "Who's that?!" i said.

"Relax, it's me." It was Kris. "Where's baekhyun?" he asked. "He's going to the restroom for a while." i said. He nods.

"You're getting along with baekhyun very well huh?" Kris asked. "Yeah, pretty well." i answered.

"mhm." He said. I trembled for a bit because i was nervous. I wanted to win this competition not because i wanted to defeat Hyuna. But to show everyone that i can do something.

"Are you okay? You seem nervous" Ask kris. "I'm okay i'm okay i'm okay" i said. Suddenly Kris hold my hand and said. "Okay, follow my instruction."

"What?" i asked. "Repeat after me. *inhale* *exhale* while sayind i can do this. Repeat after me. *Inhale* *exhale* i can do this" said Kris.

I did what Kris told me, eventhough i felt a bit stupid. But surprisingly, it makes me calm. "I can do this.....okay i'm really okay right now. Thank you so much kris!" I thanked him.

"It's okay." we sit side by side. Waiting for Baekhyun to come back. There's a big silence between us. I hesitate and try to say something.

"Uh...Hey" i said.

"Uh...Hey" said Kris. Both of us said that in the same time.

"Oh..go on first Jung Hwa, you wanted to talk about something?" said Kris.

"Um..i was just curious why do you take care of me so well?....." i asked Kris. He froze and looked away for a second. "um...it's because....."

"I actually really like you Jung Hwa, the first time i met you in the dressing room with your mom...i fell for you for the first time. And yet it's not only me that likes you. There's someone else. Someone close to you. But i won't give up. I'll win your heart for sure" said Kris.

I was shocked. I don't know how to respond this. I just sit there and didn't talk. I stay quiet when suddenly Baekhyun run towards us and panting.

"I should leave now. You partner's coming. See you." And he kissed my cheek. I just stay there and did nothing. I asked baekhyun "Did you saw that?..." "saw what?' asked baekhyun.

"Nothing. Let's go. You took a really long time just to go to the restroom." I said

"Sorry. It's just really crowded out there." he said. "Are you ready?" asked baekhyun.

"I'm ready"

--------------------------------------------------

Hyuna's performance are really y.  Her performance with her partner is really mature. Compared to my dance....i do love my dance but i'm afraid people don't get the message from the song.

Now it's our turn (Surprisingly, it was after hyuna's performance) we're getting ready and before the music start, baekhyun said to me "We can do this, okay? trust me" and the music starts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh6U4CQ0q2g

Our performance's done. I heard a lot of people applaud to us. I felt relief but i saw Hyuna smirking to me. I decide not to look again and i just realized that me and baekhyun still hugged each other.

I let go and said "um..sorry." "It's okay, now let's go inside and wait for the result." he said while he lend me his hand.

While we're walking back to the dressing room, all of our company member's come and greet us.

"That was amazing!! i saw Hyuna's dance, but i like yours the most!!" said Lisa. "You said that to make me feel better didn't you?" i told lisa while i laughed.

"No! i'm serious. Hyuna's dance are really y. But yours...it kinda reminds all of us why we wanted to dance. How dance are a passion for us. Not just for a show off." "and you're really close with baekhyun too, kekeke" said Lisa.

"Thanks guys, now what we need ito do is to wait for the result. I really hope i could win...." I said.

"Let's go back to the dressing room!" said Baekhyun.

We waited for about an hour for the result to come out. It was really nerve wrecking. My heart beats faster than the usual pace i used to have. I'm really worried. I wanted to win.

"It's time! both of you should go back to the stage you know!" said Kai.

"Okay." Me and baekhyun walked off to the stage. When we got up the stage, we saw all of the members sitting on the seat that is reserved. I feel really happy. I gained my confidence again.

"Welcome! to the annual Trainee Competition!" said the MC. "Now as you can see in front of us is our talented trainee with their partner. They all had give us their best for today's performance. Unfortunately, we need to eliminate one of them to proceed to our next stage, singing!"

"I have an envelope here that tells us who's going to stay and who's going to leave. This is our judges decision. Now, let's see what the judges have choose for us." said the MC.

"Let's read it from the bottom! there are 6 contestant, and today we're going to eliminate TWO CONTESTANT AT THE SAME, TIME! so let's announce the top three that the judges had given us!"

"The 3rd winner for the dance competition is.....Park Hyun Joon! Congratulations, and could you please stand here?" the guy walk towards the MC and stands. I felt really anxious.

"And the 2nd winner is.......Kim Hyun-Ah! Congratulations dear, please come up here" I knew it. Hyuna's going to proceed to the next stage. I am sure that i'm on the bottom 3.

"And the 1st winner is....next! after the commercial!" WHAT?! i got really nervous up here and he suddenly said that?!. I turned to baekhyun and surprised that he's standing beside me calmly.

"Relax, i know you can do this. Trust me." said Baekhyun.

I saw Hyuna walking towards me. "I'm the 2nd. You are not going to be the first, trust me. You're ."

And before she walks away she comes up to baekhyun "oohh this guy here is really handsome. you're not match with Jung Hwa you know? You could be on my side where--" while she carres his cheek.

Suddenly baekhyun hold her hand and said "Well, it's quite surprising when reality said the opposite. You are not match with me, she's the one who could match with me. Just go away will you? we're tired of your bull."

I saw Hyuna's face. She's shocked, I think this is the first time she got mocked by a guy. Because usually, guy tends to fall for her charm.

"Huh. You're going to regret this." said Hyuna

I felt really happy. This is the first time i saw a guy stood up for me (and it's baekhyun bytheway). When i was younger and she bullied me, no one ever stood up for me. Except my best friend. All the guys would just mocked me.

I shaked my head and cleared my mind so i won't remember that again.

I saw the MC going back to the stage. My heart starts to beat again.

"Okay now we're back to the annual Trainee Competition! And now....the result that everyone's been waiting for....the first winner for the dancing stage is....JUNG HWA AND BAEKHYUN'S TEAM! congratulation guys!! please stand here!" said the MC

I was shocked. I didn't expect that. Baekhyun jumping excitedly and hugged me. I hugged him back. I felt really happy. All the things that i've been strugled with had been payed!

I saw all of the audiences cheered for me and screaming my name. This is the best feeling i've ever had.

I looked back and saw Hyuna rolls her eyes and pissed off. I smirked but then back to the celebration, starts to cheer again!

After all the cheering and the performance (i feel said for the bottom two). we all went back to the dressing room, i felt really tired but happy at the same time.

I was about to changed my clothes and meet up with the others when suddenly there's a knock on my door. I opened it.

It's Hyuna.

"what do you want?" i asked.

"Oh don't be so mean. I'm here because i wanted to congratulate you. Congratulations for being the 1st in this competition, i can't believe it! i'm so sorry that i was really mean earlier." said Hyuna.

what did she just said? is she acting? "Oh it's okay, just leave me alone right now. okay? by--" i said while i closed the door.

"Wait!" Hyuna pushed the door and opened it. "Please accept my offerings. I wanted to give you this." she gave me a drink. It looks tasty. "Bye now!" said Hyuna.

I closed the door and can't believe what i just saw. Hyuna that is kind?...well maybe she's changed. And i started to pack all my things up again.

It's a bit tiring to pack all of my things. There's a lot of mom's make up that i need to pack. I felt really exhausted. I need to drink........can i trust Hyuna's tea?

Well...it's just a drink. What would she give to me? I took the drink and drank it until it almost finished. It was really refreshing.

But the taste is kinda funny thought....why am i feel....sleepy.....?

I started to walked to my bags again but suddenly.....my vision goes blur.

I heard someone's calling my name.......JUNG HWA!! WAKE UP!! JUNG HWA!!

But my vision..........it was all blur

And it all went dark.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys!! EXO's going to comeback with growl!! Can't wait!! I might need to changed my background after their comeback! kekeke. And i've been really busy with school so...i apologized if there's a time where i didn't write a new chapter, But i'll update as soon as i can!

Bye!