1

Throwback

Okay so before the story start, i'm going to introduce myself

 

My name is Song Jung Hwa, i'm 20 years old and for the past few years my life's been pretty hard.

My mom is Song Hwa Myun, she's a really strong woman, i adore her a lot. My father? well my mom and dad got divorced when i'm in 6th grade of elementary school. And i'm not the smart one in class. but ever since my mom git divorced, i knew its going to be hard and i started to work hard since then and i made a way to a really popular middle school.

When my mom and dad are together, we're a pretty wealthy family. I learned piano and finished it when i was in elementary school, i was pretty good in dancing because i learned ballet and hip hop from my uncle. I could sing, but it's just a hobby.

I had a brother, named Song Jung Min. who was a really cool guy who helped me and my mom a lot. when i'm in the middle school, he's already in high school. we're 4 years apart. He support everything that me and my mom doing as long as its not gonna do any harm to our family.

Before my mom and dad got divorced, my mom is a make-up artist but she quit because she wants to be a full-time housewife. Me and My brother are korean but we could only speak a little of it (because after my mom got married, we move to states and after they divorced mom's decide to move back to korea). But luckily for my brother, he learned it by himself and i could only understand what they're saying. I can't speak korean.

But because they got divorced, me and my brother took my mother's side because dad's being a jerk as he always did. My mom starts to work again as a make-up artist (she's pretty popular then) to support me and my brother in education.

Me and my brother feels really sorry for it so we're kind of having a part-time job. my brother who's already graduating from high school, went to university and also worked at a coffee shop. And for me, i worked at this kind of beauty shop to help my mother.

Since my university is so close to the place where my mother's working (she's in charge as SMentertainment make up artist) my mother always tells me to went to SM building just so we could go home together. My brother's university kind of far because he can't find the right university for him. luckily, he could find one eventhough it means he need to commute everyday for an hour.

But i've never spoke to the exo member because i would always wait outside the building. i always wait in a tea shop to wait for my mom finished her job. My mom always tells me to come inside but i don't have time, i've always got the late schedule in my university.

But one day, she asked for my help and she said its urgent so i need to come inside.

And this is where it start..........