6

Throwback

Jung Hwa POV

I think i've forgotten something important......and it's....6 in the morning.

I searched my phone and remember that it's on my bag.

Bag...bag...i think there's something important about the bag......looked at your bag....SHOOT IT WAS BAEKHYUN'S IMPORTANT MESSAGE! I NEED TO LOOK AT MY BAG!!

I hurriedly opened my bag and noticed there's somekind of a small paper and i looked at it. it's just a phone number. maybe it's baekhyun's phone number? i looked at my phone and there's a mesage from anonymous.

"have you looked at your bag already?" ah. it's definitely from him. I looked at the time....SHOOT IT'S 7 O'CLOCK! GOTTA GO!!

I rushed to my university and got back to class. Thank god i didn't forgot about my assignment. I handed my assignment to Mr. Kim "hmm you've improved lady, i expected somethingb big from you" well, i'll take that as a compliment.

It's break time. I pulled lisa and mary's hand to a quieter place. And they both complained. "Oww! what was that for?!" "sorry, it's just that i need to tell you guys about something important." i replied.

My story was definitely a paid off from what i did to them.They both are screaming like crazy and tell me how lucky i am "oh god! you should've told me and bring us with you!!" mary said.

"Sorry, i just really shocked that day. i was going to make a call, but me too, trying to realize is it a dream or not" we are all laughing. "okay okay, next time. you should bring us! okay? that was a promise" lisa said. "of course!! why wouldn't i?" then i hugged them both.

"Ladies and Gentleman!! attention please!" the three of us suddenly went silent and heard the announcement. 'today, we're going to have a special guest! come to the auditorium and you'll see!"

"hmm shall we go girls?" i asked them. "yes we should!" then, we make a our way to the auditorium. When i was just about to walk, i felt there's something bad going to happened. It feels like there's a knife going to stab you from the back....but i just ignored it. It's going to be a nice day today.

"oh no, you're not." wait? what was that? does the wind suddenly talked? oh forget it. i'm going to the auditorium

 

 

 

 

 

"that's our target."

 

 

 

Jung Hwa POV

Ohmygod my heart beats really fast!! all of them looks handsome with that clothes! (mom's doing a pretty good job!) don't ever asked me about baekhyun. he was just.....a-dore-able

While we all watching exo's performance, we're surprised that there's another guess coming in! it was GG! that means tiffany and sica are here! oh how happy i am!

We all happily watching GG's i got a boy performance when suddenly my phone rings. it's from kris. "hey! i know you're in this university! come here to the backstage! just show the security your "employee" card".

Heh. should i?well maybe i should. I tell mary and lisa about this and i think they're too focused about GG. well might as well just went by myself.

Kris said, just go to the left and if i saw an aisle, i could just go there straight ahead the security and got in. Heh, that's pretty easy. But my question is, why is this aisle really long? should i went forward? ah just go ahead.

I was thinking what should i do from my next assignment? should i act for a little drama or--

BAM. Someone suddenly slammed by body and pinned it to the wall "well well who do we have here?"

"The hell?! who are---ah so it's you. Hyuna. And your gang. Raising again i see.what is it? 4minute?" i replied. It's hyuna. She's been my rival ever since high school. I've never done anything to her, but it's just that one time we casted for the same character and i was chosen. And she's mad.

"I saw you talking to your friend and i see you're close to our EXO" hyuna said. "Your Exo? tell that to their fans and see what they will do to you."

"Why should i?i am, the best of the best. not like you, you're  A LUNATIC. YOU ONLY HALLUCINATING ABOUT EVERYTHING YOU SAID TO YOUR FRIEND" *Kicked!* I hold my bruise for awhile when she's starting to talk again.

"you're only a rubbish in this world, no one wants you in this world. Everyone jealous of me, and YOU SHOULD TOO. YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A !!" *SLAPPED*

I didn't say anything. I don't want to. Because of the bruised she gave me, it's hurt to even talk for one word.

"oh so this missy can't talk huh?" *kicked!* "well, i'll make you talk!!" *slapped!*

I close my eyes. I don't even want to lay my hand on her face. That's disgusting. I was ready to accept another slap when suddenly my phone ring. Kris.

"ugh who is that? give me that!" hyuna grabbed my phone and shocked when she saw who's calling me. "KRIS? OUR KRIS??You're not even worthed to have kris's oppa number you know." "and this is your punishment." she throw my phone to my face and getting ready to got slapped, i close my eyes.

huh? no slap? what is it? a dream? am i died already?.

I open my eyes and saw baekhyun holding hyuna's wrists. "just what do you think you're doing to this girl?"

I saw hyuna got shocked. well, i hope i could take a picture of that "Oppa! she's crazy! she's lunatic you know! she talks to her bestfriend about getting near you and exo and other SM member! we wanted to get rid of a fan like her! she needs to go to a rehabilitation!" And all the other 4minute member nodded in aggreement like that is a really understandable reason.

"no, she's not. go away please." Baekhyun let go of Hyuna's hand. Wow baekhyun, really?

Hyuna, who did not agreed to his statement, said (with aegyo) "But oppa--"

"I said, GO. DO I NEED TO REPEAT THAT?!" i was kinda shocked hearing that from someone like him. All the 4minute member's whimpering and ran off. Leaving me on the ground like this. (YOU SHOULD'VE NOT PUT ME ON THE GROUND U KNOW?!)

"Tch. those guys. Never gets old--HEY ARE YOU OKAY?! WAKE UP!! JUNG HWA!! WAKE UP!!"

Baekhyun POV

Ohmygod Jung Hwa just faint!! I need some kinda help here.

I heard footsteps from far away. They're both girls and screaming "Jung Hwa! Jung Hwa" i think they're foreigner too.

Ah whatever. I'll just follow my instinct "Just follow me and helped me saved Jung Hwa!" i said to them. They're both looking at each other first and start following me. Good.

I bring Jung Hwa to the dressing room. I screamed "help!!!"  and suddenly everyone pays attention to me. Hwa Myun nuna (make up artist) rushed off to the chair and tries to wake her up with some medicined box.

Nuna, with her furious tone said "what happened?"  i tell them that i was going to the bathroom for awhile, then i saw Jung Hwa got beaten up by this girl group i don't know what they're called--

"it's 4minute" said one of the girls that followed me and she's crying. We don't understand what she's saying, so jessica stepped up and translated it for us.

The girl, (whom i just know called Lisa) tells us about the story why they beat up Jung Hwa and everyone's worried. I felt anger built up on my chest and ready to blow up. I punched the wall.

"Let me go! Let me avenger her for Jung Hwa!!" "Yes, i know you're angry. we are all angry. so just calmed down and don't let things heated up." kris said.

"what happened?." That voice....Everyone turns their head to the source of the sound. It's Jung Hwa. She's already woke up. I felt relieved already. It's like all my anger just went away somewhere.

Suddenly, Lisa, Mary, Tiffany and Jessica sunbaenim cried. Really hard. It makes me feel that i wanted to hug Jung Hwa but...who am i to hug her? we're only friends.

"come here, four of you." i didn't understand about what she's saying and i asked kris. "what did she say?" "she said, "come here four of you"" AH...so that's what it is.

Jung Hwa hugged the four of them that are crying really hard. It's kinda unexcpected. Is she really okay?

"Alright guys, i'm going home first. Take care!"  I felt theres something odd....like she was hiding something....I stared at her and she knows what i did, but she ignored it.

I followed her until she went saved to her home. She's halfway there...but there's something rattled about herself. There's something bothering her.

"hey, you okay?"  I asked her. She's kinda shocked and answered "why are you here?" "wow,you speaks korean that well only for about two days" i replied. "heheh. i'm okay by the way"

And there's this big silence after i asked her about those thing. I went closer to her and hugged her for awhile.

I thought she's going to pushed me but, no.

Suddenly, she hugged me really tight and cried. She pour all the things that she kept in the dressing room.

"No, i'm not okay. How would i be okay?! I've never experienced this in my life! i don't want it again! i'm scared baekhyun, i'm really scared!! I don't know what to do, it really hurts. It hurt's so much that all i could do just cry!! I am angry but...what could i do?.....I don't even want to speak....i don't know....what should i do....i don't know...--"

"shhh...just shhh...calm down...shh...you're going to be okay, we're here for you. shhh..." i hugged her tightly. she just keep crying in my embrace.

"NO, IT IS NOT!!! how baekhyun...how?"

Well.....i think i need to throw out my secret weapon. I held her chin up and peck her lips. There. She's not crying now.

"Now i think we've arrived at your house." I hugged her and pecked her lips again and waved goodbye.

"Bye! see you tomorrow!."

Jung Hwa POV

What did that bacon just do?......

He kissed me.........he just kissed me.....HE KISSED ME?! WHAT?! THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS YOU FREAKING SON OF A BACON.

I just stared to my phone and froze. What should i do?.......Ohmygo--

TRING. a text message. From Kris

"Hey, i was worried about you. you okay?." "i'm okay! don't worry!" why am i lying? but...i think that's the best thing i could do.

My heart's still beating from that incident.

I should tell my brother about this (skipped the kissing part). All i got is a furious text message from my brother to 4minute. I'll just leave him to calm down.

"hello? anybody home?" that's mom. "Yes, i'm in your room mom" i answered. Suddenly,mom hugged me really hard and tell me that i'm going to be okay.

"It's okay mom, i got this." I replied. "Maybe you wanted to check your phone?" Mom's smiling for all of a sudden.

"heh? okay" suddenly, my phone filled up with a lot of text message from my friend. Lisa, Mary, Tiffany, Jessica, Kris, Girls Generation member, EXO, SHINee, SuperJunior, etc. . I cried. I cried from happiness. I really do.

So glad that i have all of you guys. that's the last thing i had in mind before i went to sleep.