5

Throwback

Jung Hwa POV

I was shocked. I really am shocked. Because someone staring at me? pfft no. It's easy to make them look away from me.You just need to stare at them back intensely. BUT THIS IS DIFFERENT. It's bacon, sorry ahem. it's baekhyun!

I stared blankly at my laptop and there a lot of thought screaming in my head. should i just said "what are you looking at?!" should i suddenlt smile sweetly? lol, no. that thought creeps me out. what should i do?! my heart beats really fast. It feels like it's going to explode in about a minute!

fuuhh...fuhh...breath normally...breath normally...THE HELL?! HOW COULD I BREATH NORMALLY?! HE SUDDENLY STANDS UP AND WALKING TOWARDS ME! or is it just my hallucination? NO. IT IS NOT. OKAY STAY CALM STAY CALM.

I stil stared blankly to my screen then my phone. Hoping someone would call me, but no. No one text me or even called me! i looked back and forth of my phone then my screen. Phone-screen-phone-screen-phone-- okay we need to stop. Just calm down....remember about kitties...puppies...they're cute. yeay!

I felt okay when he suddenly stood up, but when he walks towards me?! that's crazy. I need a new heart right now. IT'S ABOUT TO EXPLODE. I NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL. okay i'm exaggerating right now.

I decided to drink my coffee for a bit to calm down. But when i glanced my eyes to look left, i saw a silhouette of a guy, sitting down beside me. I cough nervously and BAM i spilled my coffee a bit. I took my handkerchief and looking at my laptop screen while i wipe off the coffee stain from my clothes.

I started to focusing on my homework again when suddenly there's a hand, holding a phone and give it to me. I turned to the left to saw baekhyun's face but he looks away. I took the phone and it looks like this:

20130106075515%21Google_Translate.PNG

With words inside the box:

korean: "do you need help?" 

English: "do you need help?"

HE USED A TRANSLATOR! that's....actually a good idea

I took the phone and write "how do you know that i need a help?" "i can tell from the look of your face" "Well yes, i do need a help. i need to translate this whole essay for my homework and i don't really know how to write hangul. but i understand it" "Well you could just typed it here and i'll see if it right or not."

And that's how we communicating. We passed his phone over and over like we're having a real conversation.

I don't know why, but he didn't wanted to meet my eyes. I was scared because he was angry, but when i write on my laptop and steal a glance to his face, he's looking at me. I don't know why but.....it makes my heart beats really fast.

There's this time where we almost held hands. Just because i wanted to asked something and grabbed the phone, and he did the same. It's a bit awkward since we just met today.

Sometime's he's messing around. Like when i asked "what's the korean word for torture?" and he answered "piggy bank"  and i almost write it! I knew there's something wrong whenever he started to laugh really hard.

 I grabbed his phone and asked "what's funny?! don't messed around with me!" and punched him on his arm and he would just like AOW! and we both started to laugh together. Sometime's he took a revenge and pinched me. AND IT HURTS.  I really enjoyed talking to him....eventhough there's a language barrier. I'LL DEFINITELY MASTERED KOREAN THIS MONTH!!

I almost finished my homework and i don't really need the translator anymore because i'm pretty much learning korean while writing this. When i was packing my things, he typed in his phone "are you that girl that bumped into me and almost fell? at the SMbuilding?"

I stopped packing my things for all of a sudden. I froze for a second. I flustered then i grabbed his phone and said "no, i think you've seen the wrong person" OH GOD WHY WOULD I DO THAT?! I COULD JUST SAY YES. ah whatever. past is the past.

"Really? but you look the same as the girl that i met yesterday. well maybe it's just me. You're leaving?" he asked. "Yeah, i need to go to the beauty shop near here and worked. To help my mom. and it's almost 3pm. I almost late."

"Well, farewell then. And don't forget to check your bag! you're missing something!." he gave his phone to me when i just about to stood up, and i typed really fast in reply "whatever, regards from me to kris, tiffany, jessica and other members that are practicing! bye!." i throw it to him and bow to the other members and waved "byee! see you again!"  wow, i just said that words real smooth. It almost feel like i AM a korean.

Before i left, i saw another member of exo and shinee (that's not practicing) looked back and forth between me and baekhyun and there's this guy named....D.O i think? staring at baekhyun and his face's kinda like saying "hey, what did you do to that girl huh? hitting her? kekekekeke"

And the other one, i think it's chanyeol because i saw him talking to baekhyun is like saying "yeah, he's totally doing that. AWHH YEAAH we got a target" and both of them are laughing. I looked at baekhyun and he was like "cuit it you guys! the hell are you doing?! shut up!." heheh. that's pretty funny seeing baekhyun's panicked.

I rushed to the beauty shop and changed my clothes. I got in charge to count the supply product in the warehouse, ohmy...his smile, his laugh....it was all like a dream....i wished i have a boyfriend like--PSHH what am i even dreaming about?! stay focused Jung Hwa! you don't want to get kicked out from this job.

"Phew! i think that's the last of it! i'm done counting all the products!." i said to my co-worker. His name is Doojoon. he's a good friend though, he always helps me with my work. "Good! can i ask you something Jung Hwa?" he replied.

"Yes?" "you seem a bit off today, what happened?" he asked me. My cheeks decided to star blushing again "oh..uhm NOTHING! uh..OH! it's 6pm already! i need to picked my mom! bye!" i rushed from the shop, put on my jacket, and went straight to SMbuilding.

"Mom, i've arrived. I'll just wait outside. I brought some tea for you." i call my mom, "okay honey, just wait abit. i'll be there in 15 minutes" she answered.

I was just outside the building when i suddenly thought is girl's generation still here? i wanted to hang out with them! especially tiffany and jessica! is exo still here? does shinee and superjunior still working? does boA working in there? i've got a lot of crazy thought going on my mind.

The door suddenly opened and i was ready to picked my mom's stuff. And i know it's gonna be a lot. "Hey mo--"

I was shocked because suddenly the exo member started to come out one by one from the door. I frozed while holding a tea and stared at them. Kris waving at me and walk towards me

"hey! have you finished your homework? i hope you're doing well! Jessica and Tiffany sunbaenim got something for you and said to me that you should check your mail!" he said.

"ah, i'm doing well. thanks to you, tiffany, and jessica's help. i learned korean a lot. Well i guess i'll check it after i picked my mom." i didn't wanted to talk about baekhyun to kris. I don't know why, it's just...there's something tells me that i shouldn't do that.

"well...i need to go know! hope we meet soon! bye!" he waved and go back to his packs. I was kinda hoping (yeah) to see baekhyun. And suddenly someone poked my shoulder.

Baekhun stood behind me while showing his phone (with a translator of course) and inside his phone there's a word "Hi!"

I was kind of shocked and happy at the same time. I bow to him (it's my habit, to bow to anything in front of you. lol .just kidding) a lot, and i took out my phone with the translator saying "Hi, what do you want?"

He answered "look at your bag. bye" well...never thought of that. When i wanted to replied him, he's already with and he bows back at me. I froze. again. well this is unexpected.

I waited for my mom again when the exo member already in their van and headed out somewhere. There's shinee and superjunior member come out before my mom and i greeted them carefully.

AND IT'S FINALLY MY MOM'S TURN TO COME OUT OF THAT BUILDING. I ran at her and picked her stuff (it's like a pile of big books stacked together and i was like girl, THAT AIN'T NO STUFF. THAT'S BUNCH OF STUFF). And told my mom about eveything that's going on today.

And she didn't even surprised. Thats odd. well whatever. Let's just called it a night.