2

Throwback

Day 1

(Blue font color represent hangul)

So i just woke up from my sleep when i realize that my mom's leaving early today. well whatever, i'm just gonna get ready for my class.

I went to the university where 50% are korean-english speaker, and the other half are like me. who could only understand what they're saying but can;t say anything about hangul.

I woke up earlier than what i usually did, so i decided to linger around the university before going to the class.

I walked along the hall and found my two bestfriend, Lisa and Mary. They're both like me, so we're kind of connected. BUT the big difference is that they REALLY love exo (i pretend to be calm because my mom's working with them) they always giving me the updated news about exo and excitedly jumping when exo did something cute which, i could just smiling looking at my two bestfriends do this.

The three of us took majored in law enforcement. For me, i don't know why but it'sjust seems interesting. i've never had a boyfriend in my life because i'm focusing on my education. And this semester there's gonna be exam and also, a chance to enter this competition and become member of the international law club (which is FREAKING cool) and had a lot of chance to got scholarship. So i could help my mom.

I looked at today's schedule. I'm going to have two different session today so that means i'm gonna be late at home.

I sit next to lisa and taking notes for the upcoming exam. it was a really serious session when my phone decided to vibrate. I looked at it. A text message. Mom

"Jung Hwa! honey, could you please bring me the big suitcase that i prepared yesterday?! i totally forgot about that! i'm so sorry! could you please bring it here at 5pm? love, mom"

WHAT? 5PM? I STILL GOT CLASS FOR THAT AND I DON'T WANT TO SKIP CLASS! OH MOM I REALLLLLY LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK. JUST. WOW.

I really panicked when i saw the message even Lisa noticed and ask me "are you okay" like 5 times already. how could mom forgot that superbig suitcase that she placed it in the living room?!

"Everyone attention please!" what? who was that? oh that's my lecturer. oh damn i can't skip today. what should i do?!. "Your next class are cancelled because your next lecturer, Mr. Kim is out in japan to teach the students at todai university so have a great afternoon and DONT FORGET ABOUT EXAM AND YOUR HOMEWORK! thats it for today!."

OOOH MY LORD YOU JUST GAVE ME A WAY. I ran back at home and bring that SUPER-BIG-SUITCASE-THAT-MAKES-PEOPLE-THINK-U-ARE-A-TERRORIST-BECAUSE-THEY-THOUGHT-YOU-BROUGHT-A-BOMB to the train station and rushed to the SM building.

Inside the train station, i called my mom. "i almost arrived. what should i do?" "Go to the 7th floor, and just go straight and turn left. don't get lost okay? i don't want you to get lost because that's gonna be a hard time for me. and oh, you're gonna need a card to enter the building. i put it in the front bag of the suitcase. bye!"

She just hangs it up. she didn't wait for me in front of the building. that means that i need to go in. TO GO IN.

I checked the suitcase. there's a card. an ID-thingy card. But why is it said my name? "Song Jung Hwa". i'm not even an employee in SMbuilding. oh well maybe mom's already prepared it in in case there's a hard time like this.

As soon as i left the train station, i just went straight into that building and after i built my courage up, make my way to the lift and pressed number 7.

On my way to the dressing room in the lift, i asked myself "would people be nice?" "there would be a toilet right? and it should be clean" "i'm hungry i want to eat" "am i going to meet exo?" "am i even alive?" "will i met another famous celebrity?"

DING. that means that i am near the dressing room. i got off the lift and kept heading straight and turn left. BAM. how can't i found the door? there's this enormous banner of exo that everyone wouldn't miss. thanks mom for not giving me that OBVIOUS clue.

I knocked the door and theres someone asking "who is this?" and i answered "uhh..it's jung hwa?" then the door opened. It's my mom. THANK YOU GOD FOR HEARING MY PRAYER. (i was afraid that would be someone else that open the door)

My mom suddenly hug me and said "OH THANKYOU SOO MUCH MY BEAUTIFUL LADY, I'LL TREAT YOU AFTER THIS OKAY?! OOOH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY DAUGHTER" yep. that's my mom

"That's okay mom. i'm kinda tired today, do you have any seats and treats for me? maybe you brought some cookies?" i asked. "oh you could sit over there. and there's cookies on the table. go ahead" she points the chair at the corner of the room and i went there. My mom took the suitcase and rushed over doing her job. i wonder what's in that suitcase that it makes it so important?

Kris POV

"Omo nuna, who's that girl sitting over there? i've never saw her" i asked her. "That's my daughter, why kris? you seem so eager about her" wow. nuna got me.

"no it's just that....she's really beautiful. did she put any make up?" i asked. "Nope, she only use sunscreen with a little coverage so it could cover her redness and a lipgloss"

I've never seen a girl like that before, she seem so lady-like. "nuna, can i talk to her? i heard you speak english with her. did she speak korean?"

she answered "Nope, but she could understand what you're saying. Yet she's gonna answered it in english"

"ah that's fine. i could speak english too. thanks for allowing me nuna!." "you're welcome kris" said nuna.

Jung Hwa POV

whoa whoa whoa. i just realized that i'm in a room with a lot of good-looking boys. i almost blushed because i'm nervous.

I searched for my mom and found her talking to this good looking guy thats pretty tall and he walks towards me....i'm kidding. no! he's not. or he is?

whoa. this guy suddenly sit beside me and said "Hi". i answered "uhh...Hi? you can speak english?"

"Yeah, we're exo. i'm kris. that's suho, baekhyun, chanyeol, chen, xiumin........." he goes on and on that i don't even focusing. Except this one guy that had a red hair and talking to this really, like really tall guy with black hair. He caught my eye.....he's really beautiful. what's his name? bacon?baekon?. it's a shame that I don't remember their names.

"Ah...there's a lot of you guys. i'm Jung Hwa. You guys are promoting your new album together this time right? this is your first time being with this 11 people including you?" (thanks to lisa and mary, to keep informing me with this information).

"Yeah, and it's really fun" we kept talking and talking for about 15 minutes before they all need to check if everything's fine and headed straight to the stage. "hey give me your phone" kris said. what? is he going to kidnapped me?.

He returned my phone and said "i give you my number so that we could talk again. i should ask nuna to bring you here more often. i'm gonna ask nuna your number, don't worry. so....i'll see you next time?bye!" he waved at me. and rushes to the backstage.

I sit there staring at my phone, for about 10 seconds when suddenly my phone decided to vibrate. again.

But it's from lisa. "don't forget about the project jung hwa! we're looking forward of what you made!" oh shoot. THE HOMEWORK!. i looked at my phone. 8pm?! i need to go back home!

I called my mom just to found out that my mom left her phone in the dressing room, not the backstage. OH MOM Y U SO CLEVER?! I rushed to the backstage.How could i even forget about the project?!

I need to write an essay about the war criminal torture! i need to work this out!.I have to do this!! so I ran faster than a horse (is that even possible?)  Don't care about the people around me, i almost pushed a celebrity, i think. When suddenly my shoelaces decided to be untied and made me tripped.

I know this is gonna be embarassing. In a Well-Known artists building, i'm gonna make a really beautiful memory. by tripped. I know i'm gonna kissed the floor (tripped) in about 3..2...1....MWAH! huh? no? no kisses?

I opened my eyes just to find out that someone catches me before i tripped and when i realize, it was that red-haired-really-beautiful guy.

"we're both kind of in a hurry right now. So we both got a problem to solved. And a lady like you should watch your step you know" he said

"uh....ehh....s...sorry?"

 

 

 

 

(continue)