12

Throwback

Baekhyun POV

"heh? what's up with her?" i hang up the phone and closed it. I'm almost home anyway.

"Hey, i'm home" i said. I saw everyone's sitting in the dinner table and eat. "Hey, you're late" said Chanyeol. "Oh don't mind him. He's with Jung Hwa all day long." said Kai.

"YA! how do you know that?" i said. While i was sitting down and took my chopstick. "Since i'm her dance trainer, i know her schedule. idiot" he said.

"Oh whatever. I'm hungry anyway. Who's cooking?" i asked. "Did you order food again? it looks fancy."

"Of course not hyung. It's kyungsoo hyung that makes us meal. He's in the mood today so we don't have to order food again." said Sehun. "Ahh..it looks delicious. thanks kyungsoo." Kyungsoo nods.

While i was taking my first bite. I saw something different....."Hyung, would you pass me those chopstick? no one's use it anyway. Mine's fell to the floor" said Chen.

That's weird...we never had any chopstick left in the dinner table.  "Hey, did you see kris? tao, did you see kris?" i asked.

"Well, i was with Kris awhile ago when we went to the bookstore but thens suddenly he told me to go home first. He said he had to do something, i saw him heading to the han river" said tao.

"But you don't know where he's going?" i asked. He shaked his head and continues to eat. Where did Kris go?......I felt a little worry but....meh. Maybe he did have something to do.

I continued eating those food. Kyungsoo is a real chef. This food is really good.

I asked them what are they doing while i was with Jung Hwa and they all said that they have a day off so they linger around the town for refreshing.

"Kris's a bit odd though." said tao. "He usually really like coffee and i wanted to treat him for some ice coffee but he doesn't want to. And when we're in a bookstore he's really cautious with his surrounding."

"Really?" said Luhan. "Maybe he's not feeling fine or something"

"Yeah, maybe" said tao. I frozed. Did Kris did something that he's not supposed to.....that time when Jung Hwa got bullied.....maybe not.

TRING! My phone's ringing. It's a text message.

It's from Jung Hwa. I opened it and expect for something sweet but.....there's nothing. She sent me a blank text message.

I replied "what's up with you?." And continues to eat.

It's time for dessert. Kyungsoo brought a big ice cream bowl and 12 spoon for us.

Why Jung Hwa didn't answer my text message? I thought it was really odd.....so i decided to go to her house.

"Hey guys, i'm leaving." i said. "Where are you going?" asked chanyeol. "Somewhere, I'll text you later." Chanyeol nods.

"He's going to Jung Hwa's house." said Suho. "ahh whatever" i said. I heard them laughing together. Geez..those guys.

On my way to Jung Hwa's house, i texted chanyeol that maybe i'm going to go back to the dorm tomorrow. And of course i tell him that i'm going to Jung Hwa's house.

There's a call. It's Chanyeol. "Hey, you really went to Jung Hwa's house?" he asked. "Yeah." "HEY EVERYONE BAEK HYUNG REALLY WENT TO JUNG HWA'S HOUSE!" i heard him screaming to the other member and i heard some of them cheered like "WHOAAAAH I AM RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT?!" something like that.

"Hey! what's that for?" i said. "Nothing. hahah be careful hyung. Ever since that incident something's odd happened to Kris hyung. I just asked tao." he said.

"Yeah" and after that, i closed my phone.

I knocked Jung Hwa's house door. "Jung Hwa?" there's a silence for awhile. No one's answering. I called her phone "The number you're calling is-" i closed my phone "Aishh"

I tried to opened the door. And it's opened. "The hell? Jung Hwa! why didn't you locked your door you stupid!" i said. But still, no one's answered.

It's really dark inside her house. Is it always like this? I looked around the house. It really is dark until i used my phone for light.

I walked inside the house and find one room that is bright. Only.

I went inside and found out Jung Hwa's lying on the floor. "Jung hwa! Jung Hwa wake up! answer me! Jung hwa!" i checked her heartbeat. Thank god it's still beating.

I picked her up and put her in the bed. TLUK  "What was that?" her phone's falling from her pocket and i picked it up.

There's a lot of missed calls and voicemails. I checked her phone and it was all from her mom and brother. I answered her mom's message "Yes, mom."

I looked her inbox. Wow, that's a lot. Do girls really talked a lot in phone? I thought it was all from Lisa or Mary, her bestfriend.

But when i opened it, it was from Kris.

My heart felt almost like it's almost fall.

I put her phone beside her bed. And walked out of the room Maybe Kris's the man after all.....why am i even try to even compete for a girl that's really beautiful like her.....why am i even try to compete Kris....he's much more than me

I walked out of the room and make my way to home. Suddenly, i heard a small voice from the bedroom.

I ran to the bedroom because i was scared that there was something bad happened to her. When i saw her lying in the bedroom peacefully, i started to walked out again.

"Baek....baek..." i heard someone saying my name from that room. Did she mumbled my name? maybe i'm just dreaming.

"Baek....please be here..." she said. I walked towards the bed and sit beside her bed. I hold her hand. Did i just saw her crying in her sleep?

"It's okay, it's okay i'm here" i took a chair and sit beside her. Why? what happened Jung Hwa? tell me?  she didn't stop crying.

What should i do? should i wake her up? Well i don't think i should. Maybe i could sing her a song.

"Nalgeun ilgijang meonjireul teoreonae mundeuk pyeolchin got geu sogen haemarkge
Nega isseo ajik neon geudaero yeogi namaisseo
Itgo jinaetdeon geurimi tteoolla jageun tteollimi nae mome saemsosa
Jom seogeulpeugin hae geuttaero doragal su eomneun ge

Neol chajaganda chueogi bonaen tingkeobel ttaranaseotdeon neverland
Geu gose naega neowa barabomyeo utgo isseo
Nan yeongwonhan neoui piteopaen. Geu sigane meomchun ne namja
Seotuljiman neomu saranghaetdeon naui neoege danyeoga
"

 
And just that, i fell asleep.

-------

I wake up and and found out there's a blanket on me and Jung Hwa's not on the bed anymore. "uhm?...."

I walked outside the room and found out Jung Hwa's in the kitchen, cooking something. I sit on the dinner chair. "Morning"

"Oh hey, morning!" she looked a little bit shocked. "Just wait for a little, i'm making a breakfest for you" she said.

I watched her back while she cooked. I really do want to have a wife that looks like her....she's really pretty...Oh what am i even think about.

"Here! there you go!" she put the plate infront of me. She seemed really cheerful..... "Oh what did you make? bacon and omelette? it smells good" i said,

"Yeah, go ahead and eat it! i have cereal anyway" she said. I take a first bite and it is really delicious."Hey, come on try this too." she shake her head "I made it for you, so go ahead and it"

"Oh don't be like that." i feed her the omelette and she took a mouthful of omelette. "See? you're hungry too" i said

She laughed. Should i asked her about kris?....well maybe later. I continued to eat my breakfest. There was a big silence.

I almost finished my breakfest when suddenly "Kris called me yesterday" my heart sank. But i need to keep cool. "oh, and?"

"He said something about helping him, i think he's somewhere i don't know,this is my fault. ever since i went to SMent bad things happened. Kris said something that i should win this. He..he said to tell the others he said...he--" i noticed her that she's shaking.

I hugged her from behind "It's okay...it's okay..calm down..calm down...you're going to be okay" she started to cry and hugged me back. She cried really loud like a baby who missed they're mom.

I still hugged her but she calms down. I told her to tell me the story and she did.

I need to get back to the dorm as fast as i can That's the only thing that could solve this puzzle. But right now, all that matters is Jung Hwa. She seemed really shocked about it.

"Hey, don't you think we need to practice right now? Since Kris told you to win this game?." i asked. "Yeah, but i don't feel like going out."

"Hmm than we could practice here in your house. There's a piano anyway right? so let's do it." she nods. I took her hand and hold it and lead her to the piano.

"Let's sing IU's beautiful dancer. Last time, i need to learn the dance and now. it's your turn to learn the song!" she smiled. She's really pretty......

I played the piano and she starts to sing.

"Don’t you be afraid…
You’ll be okay…

Shoe lace kataku shimete
kakedaa with my dreams
Ima demo kawaranai Dreams

Kimi wa totemo kirei na noni
doue son'na kanashii kao e naite iru no?

*Dance mou ichido Once
Heta demo kamawanai kara ne
You can do your dance (Once again)
Misete yo Once (Once again)
Warawa rete mo daijoubu Beautiful Dancer

Hey sono mama no Way
Kowagaranakute mo ii yo It’s okay
You can do your dance (Once again)
Kimi dake no Dance (Once again)
Ichiban janakute mo ii yo Beautiful Dancer"

She continues to sing the song beautifully. This makes me remember that dance competition.

"You can dance, I’m a beautiful dancer

Don’t be afraid…
You’re gonna be okay…"

"Wow! that was beautiful!" i said. "Heheh thanks"

"Seems like you're ready for this. But we don't have a song for you to sing. To amaze people out there." i said.

I looked at her and she said "Can we did a duet?" she asked. "Of course! what do you want to sing?"

"Hmm..." she leave me at the piano and walked towards her room.

It took like 30 minutes until she walked towards me and brought a guitar.

She sit next to me. I snatch the guitar from her and said "Listen"

"What was that for?! you could've asked me nicely you know." she said pouting. "Heheh, come one. don't pout like that. It doesn't look good on you" i said while i caress her cheek. I could've swore that she's blushing.

"Come on, what song do you want to play?" she asked,

"This"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5jVCjWKkBA

"Woa....that was beautiful! how could you reach that high note?!" she asked. "By practicing of course, Chanyeol helped me a lot in here" i said.

"oohh..umm Chanyeol is really close to you huh?" she said. I laughed "yeah, he's like a real brother for me." i said.

"Ahh..so it was like that" she said.

"Hey, can i invite the other member to be here? if it's okay with you." i said. I was scared that she might said no, but she nods excitedly "Of course! they could come in anytime! But i need to take a shower. You too! I'm going in my mom's bathroom while you could use mine or the guests bathroom!" she said.

"Ah...it's oka-" "oh come on!" she pulled me in to her (i think) brother's room. "Choose any wardrobe you like! if you're done, just wait until i come out of the room!" she said excitedly.

"Ah..okay" as i watched her walking outside the room. So this is her brother's room...there's a lot of picture in here....with her and her mom. I looked around the room and finally realize no one's in the room.

I use this chance to call chanyeol "Ya, chanyeol" i said. "Uh?" he said. "I've got some information and you need to come to Jung Hwa's house right now, with the other member. Try to discuss this problem with them while me and Jung Hwa are going to the grocery store so she won't hear it." after that, i told Chanyeol all the information i have.

"Hyung....don't tell me....the old enemies....." said Chanyeol. "Yeah...let's just hope it's not, it's not" I hang up the phone and started to picked an outfit. "Argh screw this i'll just pick the simple one"

After i finished wearing my clothes and stuff, i waited in the living room. Girls does do things really slow.

"I'm done!" she said. Walking out waring an oversized sweater. Did she even wear a pants? "Hey hey hey wear your pants! geez eventhough it's your house you need to wear pants you know." I scold her.

"What are you talking about? i AM wearing a pants!" she showed off her shorts. "It's just my sweater is too big, but i like it! it's so comfy!" she said.

Geez....she's really beautiful....and yet she has a really nice figure....look at that long leg-AH BYUN BAEKHYUN WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT?!

"now what are you wearing?" she said. "what? this is fine!" i said. "Yeah, it is. but we're not going anywhere and yet you wore a really nice and fancy clean shirt to show off your body?"

I growled. "Okay, enough about me, go upstairs and change!"  she pouted. Just when she's about to went upstairs, the door rings.

"Whos there?" she opened the door. It was EXO. "Hi everyone! i'm really glad to see you!" she waved excitedly.

"Whoa...." that was the first word that come out from Kai's mouth. I smacked his head. "Ow! what was that for?!" he said.

"See? this is why there's a lot of guys coming after you and this is the reason you need to change. Now go!' i said. She walked in a really slow pace.

"Okay everyone heads up!" i said. Only Sehun and Tao raised their head up. They're all still looking at Jung Hwa's figure. "Aww..why did she have to change?! that's fine" said Chen.

"Yeah! why do i need to change?!" said Jung Hwa. The member's laughing quietly. I glared at them and they kept quiet for awhile. "Just change' i said in a serious tone to Jung Hwa.

"Hahahah relax Baek, those kids are only teasing you. We're not going to snatched your girlfriend anyway.' said Suho. "She's not my girlf-"

"Whatever. Now, go distract her. Go on a date or shop for some groceries or something." said Suho. "Okay Hyun, but we're not going on a da-"

"Whoops. No buts" he said.

I sighed. "there you go." said Jung Hwa. I saw her walked downstairs wearing an oversized sweater and jeans. "I'm too lazy to wear anything fancy and yet you wore a really nice clothes. Is it fine?" she asked while she pouted.

"It's okay.You look beautiful with anything" i said. While i tossled her hair (and of course i looked away because i blushed).

She wore her ankled boots while i wore my sneakers. I hid her bag so she couldn't find it.

"Aishh....where's my bag? Baek, do you see my bag?" she said. "No" i answered.

"Whatever, let's just go" she said.

"What did you say?" i asked her.

"Just searched that in google translate, now let's go" she said.