7

Throwback

Jung Hwa POV

Wow. Yesterday's are the most tiring day's ever.

I looked at my stomach and there's a pretty big bruise there. I looked at the mirror and i think the pain from yesterday's has been healed away. It didn't hurt that much.

"shhh.. it's okay...it's gonna be okay"  I remember baekhyun saying that to me....and then kissed me. Is it real? it's not dream? IT'S NOT A DREAM O YEA IT'S NOT A DREAM.

I feel pretty tired today. I just wished i could skipped class but....exam's coming up and i still wanted to join the international law student organization! I don't want to missed the chance just because there's a bruise at my stomach.

I was just about getting ready for my class when my phone started to ring. I answered it

"hello?who is this?" "it's kris. you didn't save my number?" "oh sorry i just didn't saw the screen i just answered it right away. anyway, what's up?." He left out a pretty frustrated sigh "are you okay? i think you might get some breakdown, or you might got eating disorder, or you might catch a cold, or you might got food poisoning,or something---" "i'm okay. i'm on my way to university. i'll text you later. bye" I hung up the phone.

I sighed. when will hyuna forgot about that incident? it's just one drama. nothing more. I don't even join the theater club like her. I was thinking really hard until i felt that my head are about to burst out. I finally arrived in my class and i saw lisa and mary standing in front of the whole class.

"ehm...guys? what are you doing?and by the way, you're blocking my way" i said. Suddenly, Lisa and Mary make a way from me and i saw my fellow classmates holding a huge banner said "we're here to support you Jung Hwa so please be okay!"

I cried. That's really touching. everyone then walk towards me and hugged me. It feels like i'm a teddy bear that everyone hugs all the time. I'm so happy to get in to this university. "If you ever need something from us, just tell us! we'll be happy to help!" said mary.

I hugged lisa and mary really hard that i heard them whispering "o..okay that's enough" "heheh sorry i just..felt really happy because of you guys" i replied.

The class went smoothly and Mr.Kim kind of impressed of the assignment that we did. That means that my class are going to be the top 3 class in the university! that's great.

"everyone, attention please" said Mr.Kim. "Because we're going to have an exam for a few days, we're going to give you the heads-up about it. and also, your schedule's are going to change. So i'm going to call your name one-by-one to give you the heads up and the schedule!"

Now that's interesting. I wonder if my schedule change, i could meet the SMcelebrity more often. "Jung Hwa" Mr.Kim called my name and i walked to the front of the class. "You have the best score for your assignment. Keep up the good work" well, that's crazy. Since i did it almost with nothing to prepare.

Let's see.....the exam are going to take in another class...needs to bring pencil, blablabla....oh! there's my schedule. hmm...what? I got the earlier one? And i'm going home in.....3pm?! THAT'S GREAT! i could picked up my mom more often and i could linger around the town by myself!

But wait...that means i need to changed my schedule in part-time job....whatever. It's okay. As long as i'm not going to have the really late shift, everything's good.

"Okay class, that's it for today and good luck for your final examination!" phew that's a relief.

"Hey Lisa, is there any changes for you schedule?" I asked Lisa. "Yeah, i got the earlier one. You?" "Me too! that means we're going to be together all the time this semester right? yeah!" I hugged Lisa.

"Damn it guys..i got the late one" suddenly mary approaches us. "Awhh that's okay. we could hang out on the weekend! it'snot bad" Lisa replied. "Meh...I guess it's not that bad. As long as you both saved the cute kids for me" the three of us laugh. Oh mary, never change.

Today i don't have any shift from my part-time job. what should i do before i picked up mom?

"Hey mary, want to go out today?." "ughh so sorry guys..i need to work on my assignment. Mr.Kim said i need to fix some things up. Go on without me then!" Mary replied. What a shame

"Lisa, do you want to go to SMent coffee shop? I get a passed there so....we could go in there." Lisa asked "really? i thought it's only for SMent celebrity or staff"

"Well.....oh come on! just follow me!" and by that, we went to the coffee shop.

After a few minutes of debating, we finally arrived at the coffee shop. "wow...it's relaxing in here." Lisa said in amazement.  "i know right? i did my assignment in here!"

Both of us took out our laptop and practice for our exam. I took out my notebook and pencil just in case there's something important  i need to add. As i started to write on my notes, i looked at the window.....and everything that happened yesterday started to replaying in my head.

"you're only a rubbish in this world, no one wants you in this world. Everyone jealous of me, and YOU SHOULD TOO. YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A !!" *SLAPPED*

"oh so this missy can't talk huh?" *kicked!* "well, i'll make you talk!!" *slapped!*

"you're  A LUNATIC. YOU ONLY HALLUCINATING ABOUT EVERYTHING YOU SAID TO YOUR FRIEND" *Kicked!*

I started to realize that tears pouring out of my eyes. I tried to forget about it but it's just replays and replays all over again. I sobbed. I can't handle it. It's just too much.

"Jung Hwa....are you okay? don't cry...shhh...it's gonna be okay...." Lisa suddenly hugged me and i cried. a lot. i know this is not approriate but......

"Hey, do you mind if i invited you upstairs? it's much more bigger and comfortable though. Oh, and i'm SMent trainer. I trained exo, GG, SuperJunior, Shinee, boA, the list goes more and more! My name is Yoo Hwa Jang" suddenly, there's this guy who introduced himself and invited us.

I look at Lisa blankly and i saw lisa mouthing "we should go! it's a good opportunity for us!" well i guess can't helped it. Lisa's a big fan of exo and who knows? Maybe we have something that would changed our lives.

We both followed the guy upstairs and this place is frea-king-ly huge. It's not only a dance room upstairs, there are also music room, recording room. this is great!

Hwa Jang asked our name and we introduced ourselves. He lead us to the dance room whis is filled with the SMartist group. I was kinda shocked. The same as Lisa and the all the other people.

I screened the room trying to find jessica and tiffany. "Hey guys!!" i ran to them. "how you feeling? does the bruises still hurts?" ask tiffany. "i'm okay.i'm just excited to be here!"

"hey you" i jumped. it was kris. "you got invited here because jessica and tiffany sunbaenim said that you and your friends are good in singing and dancing. At first, our trainer didn't believe it. but after we all convinced him, it's time for you to show our trainer what you can do" the heck? i thought i'm just going to rest in here! "well i can't refuse. Since i'm already here" i placed my backpack in the corner and ran off to catch up with Lisa.

I kind of searching for baekhyun......No luck. i didn't found him.

I walked around the dancing room and do a little exercise like jog  a little, stretching. But when i jog, i didn't see someone in front of me and i kinda bumped into them.

It was baekhyun!! i bumped to baekhyun! I said "Sorry" when i was about to get ready to hear his voice when suddenly he just walks off and pretend nothing happened.

What was that? is he ignoring me?! thats so rude! I'M PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW. HOW COULD A GUY TREAT A GIRL LIKE THAT?!

When i was about to complain, the crowd suddenly cheered and i saw Lisa getting prepared to dance to GG's I got a boy.

Everyone's having a good time. No, except that guy who sit in the corner alone. Baekhyun.

What is he doing there? he seems unusual. I'll think about that later.

Now it's my turn. What should i dance to?

Maybe i'll try the baby don't cry...that's the newest exo song's other than wolf right? i just listened to it today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQyjKBz0tG8

i heard the sound of piano starts playing. I heard baekhyun's singing the first line. And i moved with all my feeling on it. I don't care what people would say about it. This is all my feelings.

I closed my eyes and enjoy the ride.

"

Ireun haessari noga naerinda
Neoreul darmeun nunbusimi naerinda
Gireul irheun nae nuneun ijeya cry cry cry

"

I heard the last lyric as i dance to the song.

I almost felt like i'm going to cry.but I hold it.

I heard everyone's clapping and commented "whew she's wonderful" "Hey kai! you should've had dance battle with her!" that was from chanyeol.

I raised on my feet when suddenly the SM trainer gave me a card "Care to Join?"