4

Throwback

Jung Hwa POV

I woke up pretty early this morning. I should just take a shower and eat breakfast.

What should i wear today? hmm....whatever just jeans and a peplum shirt. that's gonna be fine.

I went to the living room and turn on the tv. When suddenly i got an e-mail. It's from Lisa.

"Hey girl! just want you to know we have no class today! but you have to submit your project at 8. IN THE MORNING. because you know that Mr.Kim is that strict guy that always wanted everything in the morning right? i hope you're doing fine! Cause i'm going to jeju island to visit my sister! bye! loveya!" awhh she's lovely.

I looked at the time. 7.30 am. i still got 30 minutes before submitting this project via e-mail. Meh, i'll just watch the tv.

When i the tv, i changed the channel and stopped when there's exo on tv. they're on an interview. OH! i found kris. he's on the end of the seat. I tried to find bacon...sorry, baekhyun and he's on the center. I looked at him for awhile and repeteadly said "he's so dreamy" THE HELL DID I JUST SAY? NO. Forgot about that.

I really think that i've seen him somewhere.....but....meh. Stop dreaming jung hwa. you're in a real world, not in your dream. So i'll just changed the channel when suddenly my phone's ringing.

An e-mail. from my brother! ahh i missed him. and from my mom too! let's see:

Brother: "i have a big news for you! be prepared!" the hell? is he drunk? nope. it's 7.30 in the morning. well let's just skipped that one

Mom: "i am sooo sorry to bother you again. but please come pick me up at 7pm! i need to bring a lot of stuff to home! please help me bring this thing up!love, mom" heh. there we go again.

Oh it's already 8 am. let's submit this project so we have nothing to worry about. I hope i got the highest score for this.

whoop! there's a new e-mail. it's from my lecturer:

"For all my students, i knew you're going to do well in this project. so i'm going to give you another one. your task for tomorrow class is to translate all the essay you did, and bring it tomorrow morning. thankyou"

..............i almost cried. i had just learned korean yesterday! and i almost fallen asleep! oh god i should keep calm. keep calm. keep calm. I looked at my watch. there's still a lot of time before my part-time job and to picked up my mom. Maybe i'll just linger around the town. I should brought my laptop just in case.

Where should i go? it's pretty cold out here. Should i went to the mall? nah i'm too tired to shop. should i went to lisa's house? meh. she's in jeju island now. Or maybe i should just go to some coffee shop. Mom said there's a great coffee shop near SMbuilding. Maybe i could go there. Just in case, i'm going to bring my "employee" card.

I almost freezing out here. It's really cold. hopefully, we're near the coffee shop. And there's a security outside. I showed my employee card and he let me in. Well, i think that's good? since it's pretty quiet in here, i could just brought some coffee or tea and go ahead doing my homework.

I choosed my seat near the window. It's fun to watch the scenery out there. and calming of course. I opened my laptop and started to work on my homework.

I thought of using the google translate and sometimes it's just......wrong. Sometimes it didn't fit to the sentences i made. so now what i need to do is to brainwashed my head and doing as best as i could.

While i was thinking about the words i need to write, i just realized that this place is only for SMentertaiment celebrity/staff. Since i saw there's a practice room upstairs and there's a guard outside the shop. But that's good since i saw another coffee shop near here and it just too crowded for me to do my homework.

I was thinking really hard until i just realized that there's a group of people coming in here. And i don't even bother to look because i was just really focused on my homework.

"Jung hwa? is that you?" huh? someone calling my name? who was that? i don't know anyone here. "Jung hwa? is it you?! Sica! come here! it's jung hwa!." Than i turned my head and following the sound that i just hear.

"Tiffany?! It's you! ohmygod it's really you! and there's jessica! ohmygod hi guys!! how many years have passed since i went to states?!" i run to them. It's tiffany and sica!! my bestfriend from elementary school!! i can't believed i met them here!

"What are you doing here?!oh wow, you've grown up jung hwa! you're really pretty!" said jessica. I blushed "oh come on, i'm nothing compared to both of you. Both of you are a superstar now!"

"How do you get in here by the way? i've never seen you in the building before!" said tiffany. "well, my mom's working in here and she had an "employee" card for me so i could picked and helped her up if something bad happened" we're all laughing. It's really nice to meet an old friend you know!

"hey, don't tell me you're mom is our make up artist? oh my she's really beautiful! and also talented! that's why we all love her. even boA loved her make-up! do you follow her step as well?" jessica asked. "well, no. i'm taking the law enforcement. it's a really different path." "ohh, that's too bad. i believe you got your mom's talent too!"

Suddenly, there's a guy walking towards us and said "sunbaenim, what do you want for today? everyone except you two already ordered you know." ah! thats kris! "Hey kris!" "Jung Hwa? wow! how are you doing? i don't even realize your here because the order kind of messed up.you know tiffany and jessica sunbae?" kris said.

"yeah, they're my bestfriend in elementary school. kind of an old friend. and i'm just doing my project here. it's kinda cozy here" i replied. "why don't you sit with us? maybe we could help!." "ah no, i'm okay there." "come on, it'll be fun! i'm going to introduce you to everyone!" kris answered. "well, okay then."

I went to the reaally big table and bow a little. "hey everyone. this is Jung Hwa. our make up nuna's daughter." Some of the people were cheering so i'll just laugh. it's kind of weird how kris introduced me. "she's a friend of mine and an old friend of jessica and tiffany sunbaenim.. she could join us right?"

"oh you don't really need to do that kris" i replied. Some of the people are staring at each other wondering what did i say. Kris answered "it's okay. they're kind anyway." "uhh can i join you guys?" the girls, i think it's girls generation cheered and save me some seat.

The guy's are just like "okay" and i greeted in korean way "uhh hi everyone, i'm Jung Hwa. please take care of me" "yees!" they all answered in unison. I took a seat beside kris and Tiffany. Just in case something bad happened.

I started to continue my project again when i realized kris was staring at the screen "what are you looking at?" "nothing, it's just. you've made this? wow i really got convinced that colonel calley jones is guilty because of world crime torture." kris answered.

I took it as a compliment. "AH! tiffany, jessica, and kris! could you please help me translating all of this to korean?!" the three of them looking at eachother. then finally, they answered "of course! let us look!"

They all really helped me. especially Kris. He pay attention to the words that i wrote, the sentences i choose. everything. how kind of him! i feel like i'm going to finished this in no time!

"hey Jung Hwa it was really nice to talk to you again! we could text sometimes!but unfortunately, me jessica and kris had a practice to do. so you could just ask them for help! bye!" ohmy....they're the only one that would understand what i'm talking about! and there's still half of the page that i need to translate!

I just nodded and waved to them as i saw them walking upstairs to the practice room. There's only 10 people left. And they're all boys.

Suddenly, i felt there was someone staring at me. for a long time.

When i turned my head, it was unexpected.

It was baekhyun.