3

Throwback

Baekhyun POV

I heard chanyeol screaming my name inside. i do think i forgotten something important.

"Hey baek!baek!." "yeah?" i replied.  "you forgot your hat! and there's only 20 minutes left! go grab your hat for god sake, and i'll distract everyone." Oh shoot. I just realize now. "Thanks! i'll be quick!i'll treat you later for this!"

I'm running inside the building. but i do forgot where i put it. Dressing room maybe? or the toilet? nah. i don't think so. i'll just check the dressing room. maybe there's another hat that's similar to mine.

"turn left and went straight" i mumbled to myself. I saw a lot of another sunbaenim getting ready for their stage. I think i should hurried more or else i'm gonna be late. As i was running there's a lot of people in front of me. I'm just screaming "excuse me! coming through!" and i saw a girl running towards me. Ah i need to hurried grab my hat.

When suddenly she tripped in front of me. Should i catch her? or should i leave her? hmm i still have some time to save this girl so, let's be a hero today.

HAP! i got her. "whoa whoa" and i almost fell too, but let's not be a loser today. I helped her to get steady on her feet and say "we're both kind of in a hurry right now. So we both got a problem to solved. And a lady like you should've watch your step you know." She looked at me like i just said something in an alien language.

She got on her feet and said "Sorry" the way she said that word proves that she's originally a foreign i replied "it's okay". Then she bow a bit and suddenly rushes off towards the backstage. That girl's really pretty.....and i think i've seen her somewhere...is it on tv? nah i don't think so.

I still thinking about that girl eventhough i've arrived in the dressing room. I grab my cat and thinking for a bit. I think i've seen her somewhere in my life and i think she got an important role on it. I hurriedly rushed back to the backstage and look at my watch. there's only 8 minutes left. but that's enough.

I saw chanyeol waving at me and say "hurry! quick!" and i decided to get back to reality and start performing.

Jung Hwa POV

Ohmygod that did NOT just happened. I TRIPPED OVER THIS RED-HAIRED GUY!

I feel my heart beats really fast and i thought to myself. "be calm be calm. don't freak out. you're normal." And hear him saying "we're both kind of in a hurry right now. So we both got a problem to solved. And a lady like you should've watch your step you know." I hope i translated that korean speaking right...cause if i'm not....this is gonna be the last day of my life.

What should i replied?! should i just ran off like i got chased by a ghost?! or say something in english? or say sorry in korean?! i think i should just answered in korean. i'll take my chances.

"sorry" that's the worst pronouncation of hangul i've ever heard in my life. Ohmygod i think he didn't understand. THEHELL HE'S GONNA DO?! PUNCH ME?! SAID THAT I'M WEIRD?!.

I closed my eyes and get ready for some kind of bad words coming out of his mouth when suddenly he helped me stand up so i didn't fall and said "it's okay" it means okay? i think?......GOD I SHOULD LEARN HANGUL FROM NOW.

The hell....he's really kind....ohmy i feel like my cheek blushing already. STOPPED IT CHEEKS YOU'VE NO RIGHT TO BLUSHING. I bow a little bit and rushed to the backstage as fast as i can so he didn't see me blushing.

When i got the backstage, i didn't see my mom. But i saw kris. He's looking at me. I waved and and yelled "did you see my mom?!" oh god i hope he got it. it's so loud in here.

Thank god he heard it (or he just read what my mouth just say) and points to the right and said "right there" as he points to somekind of small room for the last check of make up i think?

So i went there and said to my mom everything she needs to know and waved goodbye to my mom. Then i rushed to the dressing room to pack my things and i saw the red-haired guy rushing to the backstage.

i think i've seen him in elementary school but....that's impossible. so I forgot about it and went home. I asked another staff where's the lift and he said "just go left near the backstage. after you passed the backstage, it's easy to found the lift" "thankyou!" i replied. As i run to the lift, i glanced to red hair and thought  i definitely seen him somewhere and went home.

I went home and took a shower. After that, i did my homework  while i wait for mom to go back home. It's 10pm now. Mom should've come in no time.

TING NONG. yep i'm right that's mom.

Suddenly my mom said "haah what a tiring day. thankyou so much honey for helping me out. kris just ask your number. you should come to the SMbuilding more often! maybe you'll get a chance to be a celebrity there."

"heh, mom i think you're dreaming. Listen mom, i think i know someone from exo...maybe a childhood friend? do you know the name of that guy who had a red-hair?i almost tripped when i wanted to go home and he catches me" i replied. 

"oh really? i think the way you described him, it's baekhyun. byun baekhyun" "what? bacon?" i misheard it as bacon. lol that's funny. "no, baekhyun" "baek-hyun?" "yep" my mom nodded. Ah so he's name is byun baekhyun.

"Mom, would you teach me korean please?? i don't care how long it takes but pleasee!." i asked my mom. I reaaally hope she answered yes. "really? i thought you're too lazy to learned it." my mom replied. "no, mom. pleasee!!" "okay okayy" Then throughout the night, i finished my project and mom teaches me hangul until we both fall asleep.