Push. part 1

A WONDERFUL world.
Me: I've decided to half the chap. It would be much easier(I think). Jang Mi made her way to her classroom. She wasn't in any rush so she took her time. She was texting a friend as she passed other students with their friends. She didn't look up once, staring at the screen and typing away at the small buttons. Luckily she avoided walking into people. JangMi suddenly stopped walked. She felt a sudden chill, making her tense up. Something was going to happen. She finally looked up to her surroundings and that's when a chain of gasps went off. "Ahh!" JangMi turned to her left where the windows were only to see a pair of feet disappearing out the open window. A crowd of students rallied near the window to check up on the student. JangMi too peered out too. The male crawled out from a large bush just underneath the large window, rubbing his head. "Aish, that hurt!" he grumbled, brushing the leaves from his hair. It was only the first floor he fell from which wasn't that far. Minho,SHINee The people there sighed out then laughed at their assumption of it being a large drop. The boy, as JangMi realized it was Minho from homeroom, turned red and pointed an accusing finger at the crowd. "Yah! Its not funny. Jonghyun, why'd you push me?!" he yelled causing another round of laughs. JangMi wasn't laughing. They were on good terms, he could have been seriously hurt. Jonghyun's laughing calmed down to mere chuckles. "What are you talking about? I didn't push you, hell I didn't touch you at all!" he motioned to the window. "You tripped." "But hyung," Key, another friend, shook his head. "Minho was standing completely still. Its like he jumped out the window himself." Minho glared at them both before climbing in through the window to come back inside. "You guys are idiots. I know someone pushed me." School Campus Hannah and Joyce walked around, getting some air. "You don't like the smell of blood?" Joyce asked after a long period of silence. She guessed Hannah wasn't really talkative after seeing her with her brother a few times around. Hannah looked at Joyce with narrowed eyes. "Why? Got a problem?" she asked back startling Joyce. Joyce smiled in apology. "I didn't mean anything by it," Hannah breathed out. "...I'm sorry. I just really don't like blood. Its..." Joyce waved her hand, then using her fingers to play with her fringe. "I understand. A personal reason, right?" Hannah nodded slowly. Joyce smiled. "And its not like you're vampire!" she laughed. Hannah bit her thumb but smiled a little. "Right...look over there!" from the corner of her eye she saw a boy emerge from some bushes. Joyce looked too and giggled. "What was he doing there? People are laughing at him!" Hannah listened carefully. "...I think-" "He got pushed out?" Joyce interrupted unintentionally. Hannah nodded. "Odd." Seung Ri "You know it wasn't Hyung's fault Zel," Seungri told the younger girl as they walked together, side by side. Zel crossed her arms. "Right. I waited with mr. Arrogant for Taeyang oppa. He thought I was hallucinating and then I find out Taeyang oopa was lagging because you YOU guys." Seungri put his hands behind his head. "It wasn't my fault either. Daesung Hyung took too long too. Then we met T.O.P Hyung along the way. And we came to meet up with you and Jiyong Hyung." he said in one breath. "I thought you didn't have a problem with waiting?" Zel fiddled with the bangles on her wrists. "Yeah, but it wasn't exactly a walk in the park waiting. People stared." she sighed. Seungri grinned. "Anyway~ did you finish the maths work?" they walked down an empty corridor, the music hall. Zel nodded. "Yeah, why?" "I was busy last night," Seungri led on. Zel 'oh-ed' "I won't give them to you, but I'll help you later." "Thanks-whoa!" Seungri was violently knocked into Zel, sending them both to the floor. Zel was quick enough to see a pair of hand retract into the practice room in front of them. "Aish." she muttered, quickly getting up and bringing Seungri to his feet. Zel marched up to the door and flung it open. "Who the hell..." "We could be in the same class together," said L.Joe. "Whose you're teacher?" Jany twirled a lock of hair with her finger, recalling her schedule. She sat on a chair beside the door she came though, opposite of L.Joe who just sat on the piano bench. "Ahm, I think it was Jung Ji Hoon songsaeng nim?" L.Joe clapped, pointing a finger to her. "You have Rain songsaeng nim with me! He's really cool so you'll fit right in." he gave her a wink making her look away in embarrassment. "Thanks." she mumbled, bowing her head. He chuckled, sliding down the bench to be closer, "Since you're new I'll be you're partner, okay? We're cooking today so you better help me get an A." her head shot up quickly. "S-sure! I can cook!" she exclaimed. L.Joe smiled. "Great. I can count on you then." Jany couldn't help but be lured in by his smile. She felt comfortable in his presence, plus he was really nice. She grinned, poking his shoulder playfully. "But you have to pitch in, I'm not doing it all by myself." she joked. L.Joe nodded. "What kind of man would I be if I didn't?" the two laughed. Jany's laughter died down as she felt a cold sensation in the air. It felt wrong and put of place, just like it did earlier that morning. L.Joe didn't seem to notice the change but questioned Jany's change. "Gwenchana?" she didn't reply, concentrating on the feeling. It was definitely in the room, more so on the area behind L.Joe. L.Joe reached out a hand to Jany. "Hey, gwenchana?" As L.Joe leaned forward, the cold feeling rushed towards Jany and she shut her eyes tight. Just as quickly as it came it left so she reopened her eyes to witness L.Joe crashed down onto the floor space between them. Surprised, she bent down to his level to check on him. "Gwenchana?!" he was on his hands and knees, staring at the floor with wide eyes. "What...what was that?" he asked no one in particular. Jany looked around the empty room, no one else was in there and the windows were closed. The door beside her was closed too, and the other door on the other side of the room was halfway open but they still would have noticed if someone came in. Jany frowned, helping L.Joe to his feet. "Are you hurt?" she asked. L.Joe rubbed his hands together then brushed off his pants. "Anni, maybe my pride, but that's about it," he said. Jany smiled a bit. "That's not too bad." just then the far door slammed all the way open, scaring the duo inside. With Jany's quick reflexes she stood in front of L.Joe, one arm held out like a shield. A girl came storming in, a boy coming right after her. "Who the hell..." she was shorter than all of them but held a very accusing finger their way. "Which one of you pushed him?" she asked. They all stared at each other for the longest time before the girl turned to her companion. "Yah, they couldn't have done it..." the boy nodded his head slowly. "That would have meant they ran to the other side," both Jany and L.Joe watched as the girl and boy both chatted together, almost forgetting them. "Seungri Hyung?" Jany looked behind to see L.Joe then back to the other older boy whose attention was on L.Joe. 'Seungri' seemed to realize who it was and waved. "Hey! Didn't see you there," Jany moved to the side letting L.Joe step up. "Hyung, we didn't push anyone," L.Joe glanced over to Jany quickly. "In fact, I think I got pushed." "No way!" now the two boys were in deep conversation. Somehow the two girls found themselves standing next to each other, watching the boys converse. Jany glanced at the girl who just sat down on an empty chair, watching with mild interest. "Uhm, you didn't happen to see who did it, did you? I'm Jany by the way," she said. The girl looked up at her a moment, blinked and shook her head. "Selena, but call me Zel. Not really. Saw some hands but that's about it." she rolled her eyes, annoyed. "But apparently I'm seeing things." *A/n: next part is tomorrow! I sorry if I made anyone's part too short or not getting their personality right(if I did, TELL ME~). There's gonna be another character showing up in the next part. ^^ yepp.