Teaser #2

A WONDERFUL world.

"What the hell?!"

The girl yelled causing the whole block to look at the oddly. She felt the stares and backed away from thier sight by standing behind a phone pole.

http://photobucket.com/images/white%20cat" target="_blank">http://i747.photobucket.com/albums/xx116/i-rule-cupcakes/WTNC/Cat_white_fur_blue_eyes.jpg" border="0" alt="Saltpaw Pictures, Images and Photos"/>

She sighed and checked her hand phone for the billionth time. No, she wasn't impatient, she was just frustratd that her friend told her to wait. She didn't like be told what to do, but he said he wanted to introduce a close friend to her. "Taeyang, I'm seriously gonna hurt you...ah!" Her eyes gleamed seeing a white cat sauntering over. The girl's love of cats took over and she approached the animal slowly. "Hey there kitty~" she cooed. She bent down on her hunches and motioned the cat closer.

She wasn't afraid if it was rabid or an alley cat. It was clean and had a gold collar.

http://photobucket.com/images/white%20cat" target="_blank">http://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae58/bluekittykat77/blueeyedwhitecat.jpg" border="0" alt="White cat with blue eyes Pictures, Images and Photos"/>

The cat made no noise but came near her regardless. She smiled and pet the cat, the soft fur under her fingertips was nice. The odd thing was that the felt cold to the touch>> it was pretty warm out. The cat, now dubbed 'Kitty' moved under her touch and hopped up onto her knees, holding itself up with it's two front paws on her knees. "Do you want me to hold you?" she asked, not really expecting an answer. Kitty looked up at her with icy blue eyes, not making a sound. They were so alluring, yet...so deep and disconnecting.

A shock went throughout her body, coming from her head to her feet and back up again. It didn't hurt but it sure was surprising. Suddenly images raced through her vision. They were all new to her, never seen before. They all came quick and switched as fast as they came.

 

A woman, all in white, black hair cascading down to her hips smiled down at her with pink lips.
"Hello, deary, welcome to the family."

Next was a little boy crying. He was hugging her, or what seemed to be her. She was puny compared to him, small and toy-sized. Holding her close to his chest, he bawled and bawled, squishing her senseless.
"You're my only friend! No one else plays with me. Stay with me forever!"

A man and woman, the one from before, were yelling at one another. The boy was holding her in his arms, witnessing the whole arguement from the door.
The man noticed them watching at the doorway and came at the duo. The boy tightened his grip as the man took hold of the door. The woman yelled out in protest, but was ignored as the man slammed the door shut in their faces. The force was strong enough to knock the boy off his feet. He started to tear, staring at the door. The knob kept wiggling from the other side and wails from the woman could be heard from the other side.

It faded into black. She heard voices in the background. Angry voices. It sent chills down her spine. Someone grabbed her behind her neck, lifting her up off the ground. She still couldn't see anything at all, like a blindfold was on her face. It wasn't painful but when they let go, she crashed into the wall. Now that hurt alot. She was able to land on all fours but was hit on the side by something hard. The force was strong and painful. It kept going on and on until she couldn't take in anymore and fell to the side. It still didn't stop. With one last hit, she found herself on the hard ground, becoming drenched in seconds. It was most likely she was outside and it was pouring. Her ears perked up to the sound of splashing in puddles. It came closer.
"Get up, please get up! You can't leave! Me and mommy can get you better!" the black was removed from her vision and she could finally see she was indeed outside. The little boy kneeling beside her, crying. "Please..."

The image disappeared leaving a blinding white light. She closed her eyes and reopened them. Thats when she found herself sitting down on the warm sidewalk. She quickly stood up from the ground and straightened up her uniform. She looked around, everything  was stil the same as before. But were was the cat?

http://photobucket.com/images/jiyong" target="_blank">http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx287/irachiie/Vocalize/Kwon-Ji-Yong-03.jpg" border="0" alt="JiYong Pictures, Images and Photos"/>

She checked around the corner only to see a white tail disappear behind a building. "Mwo?! Kitty?" she moved closer to the area stealthily and was about to look until someone came from around the corner. She stopped and stared. He was a really cute boy, a Shinhwa University student. He smirked down at her. "Hmm? I'm not a kitty," he mused. She stood up and rolled her eyes. "No really, Captain Obvious. I mean the Kitty that was just there." she replied. The boy tilted his head. "Uh, what cat?" "The one that just turned that corner you came from, like a minute ago!" he shook his head. "That can't be, I was walking here and saw no cat or animal come by."

The girl blinked a couple of times. "But, I swear..." she mumbled. The boy leaned in closer to hear. "What?" she ignored him. "I even touched Kitty. White fur, really soft."

He looked away, shoving his hands into his pockets. The girl was taking to herself!

He cleared his throat the attract her attention. "Yah, you waiting for someone?" she looked at him, frowning. "No, I'm waiting for Christmas, actually." the boy scoffed, but chuckled anyway. "Right~ I am too, so let's keep each other company. We'll even look out for your white cat."

 

 

>>yeahp. I always find myself writing at night, isnt it odd? xD I wrote this while talking to my guy friend, hes distracting me talking about his feelings and girlfriend>> Im super proud~ ^^ anyways, I hope it wasnt confusing. The cat>itallics was the cats flashback, and YES, its a cat ghost :D