New Years speical: Ichigo's story.

A WONDERFUL world.

(same night of JangMi’s story.)

Kyuhyun slipped away from his friends and stumbled outside of the banquet hall. The way he drank in the past few hours he’s been there would have made the next person pissed drunk. But Kyuhyun could hold his liquor.

Even so, he needed to get some air because, even thought his breath was strong enough to make another person drunk, it couldn’t mask the overwhelming stench of other strong liquors and booze from his nose. He made it outside, the cold nipping at his face.

He drew a deep breath in-only to start gagging. He had inhaled a lung full of cigarette smoke. He looked and found some of the executives smoking leisurely a few feet away. Kyuhyun scowled and moved his feet, far from the banquet hall.

He just walked without a destination in mind. He had wandered a ways from the hall into the dark night. All Kyuhyun wanted was some clean air.

Kyuhyun was now walking on a deserted sidewalk though few cars would pass by. Though he was staring at the concrete he still managed to trip and stumble onto the paved road. He cursed sourly and stood up straight, only to stare into the bright headlights of a car. Kyuhyun stood there, too stunned to move or even yell. The car was coming fast and had to intention of stopping. It was the end for Cho Kyuhyun.

That is, until he was roughly slammed into and his face made the acquaintance of the snow bank on the other side of the road. He felt a weight in his back but it soon got off and he was able to turn around. “Yah! What in the name of all things good is up with you?” Kyuhyun winced at the booming voice, it was like the person was yelling right into his ear. Still laying in the snow bank, Kyuhyun tried to focus on the figure standing above him.

“Do you do this purposely? Or are you a bad luck child? Every time I save your keister!” Kyuhyun shook his head and slowly sat up. “Who?” he found a girl standing there with her arms crossed over her chest giving him a frown. “You’re such a nuisance!” Kyuhyun groaned and stood up, easily a foot or so taller than the girl.

Kyuhyun’s head began spinning when he laid eyes on her, he recognized her from somewhere…or maybe it was the alcohol. “Ew, you reek of alcohol.” she waved her hand in front of her face. Kyuhyun frowned. “Do I know you?” she scoffed. “No. And I’m glad too.” Kyuhyun found her tone annoying and disrespectful. “Do you know who I am?!” “Yeah. A.Big.NUISANCE.” she said in an annoyed tone. She sighed and brushed the snow that was on her knees and jacket. Her hat with the abnormally long sides were wrapped around her like a scarf. 

(this isnt ichigo, just look at the muffler ^^)

 

Kyuhyun was amazed she brushed him off. But his head was pounding and he felt cold. She looked at him. “Hey, what’s up?” Kyuhyun didn’t answer because he just passed out.

 

 

When Kyuhyun woke, he found himself on a bench, with a coat over himself. He sat up and saw he was at the unfinished park site. Swings, half made slide sets and metal rods laid around covered in snow. Then on the far side, was a pond. The water wasn’t frozen, and he found it odd. The colour was really green too, he found.

How did he get here?

He heard water splashing and thought it was just his head playing tricks. But when he turned to the pond something slowly came out of the water. It looked like a mutant turtle and was the size of an average person. It left the waters and went right for Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun thought it was only a dream but the way the turtle’s teeth gleamed was very real for Kyuhyun.

“HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” out of no where the girl came and kicked the turtle in the face. It growled, unfazed, and tried to claw at her. The girl dodged and kicked it again to knock it off balance. She cart wheeled in the snow and picked up a sharp metal rod with ease as she stood up. And in one quick movement slashed at the monster. At once, the top of the turtle’s head was lopped off and it fell back into the green water.

Kyuhyun couldn’t believe his eyes. It was like a scene from a monster movie or something similar. The girl dropped the metal rod and turned to Kyuhyun who just froze. She walked over and sat down on the other end of the bench. “Yo.” Kyuhyun shook his head and pointed at the water, then to her who was stretching her arms. “What, who-no…ninja turtle?!”

The girl shrugged. “First off, my name is Ichigo, I go to the Academy. And second, it was a monster. I used you as bait-I hope you don’t mind.” Ichigo sat back and crossed her legs. “You passed out and I brought you here. Man you’re heavy.” Ichigo fixed her hat and pointed to Kyuhyun’s lap. “You need my coat anymore?” Kyuhyun finally noticed Ichigo wasn’t wearing her coat and only in a long sleeve, also wearing shorts with a pair of tights and knee high socks…in winter!

Ichigo took her coat and put it on. Kyuhyun blinked as his eyes became heavy. “Well you wont remember any of this anyway. You’re still drunk.” Ichigo smiled for the first time that night and waved to Kyuhyun who became woozy and laid back down. “Night! Happy New Year!”

 

---”Kyuhyun ah, wake up.” Kyuhyun woke up to face a worried Ryeowook. “Finally!” “Hyung?” Kyuhyun looked around and found not the park, but a building’s interior. “Where am I?” Ryeowook sighed and gave him a small smile. The banquet hall. You were passed out.” “I see.” Kyuhyun nodded.

Ryeowook helped him up and guided him out the little room and that’s when he could hear the music blaring and cheers. “Oh, its New Years already.” Ryeowook said and patted his dongsaeng. “You’re lucky you made it back safely.” “Waeyo hyung?”

“A little dongsaeng came by and brought you back a few moments ago. I was surprised she could carry you!” Kyuhyun blinked a couple of times. He couldn’t remember much, but a memory of a girl yelling at him came up. Kyuhyun frowned. “…Ichigo.” 


REPORT

 

Myth: Water Monsters

Type: Kappa, Japanese origin

Effect: Will eat you.

Else: Cut off it's head and it's done for.

(this is one picture i found, others were too cute ^^)