Teaser #1

A WONDERFUL world.

Puffing her cheeks, she walked onto the campus of Shinhwa High. It was her first day at the school, just coming from America. It would certainly take some time getting used to.

 

Looking around the large campus, she felt small, compared to everything else which was grand and extravagant. Pulling the sweater she had around her body, she trudged through the grounds, not looking at any of the other students littered around. Not that she didn't want to talk to them. She was just shy.

http://photobucket.com/images/ghost%20in%20window" target="_blank">http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n42/celestialpoet/ec584406.jpg" border="0" alt="ghost in the window Pictures, Images and Photos" />

Making her way to the building entrance she had to pass another struture. It wasn't attached to the already large school, but a separte, smaller building(yet still quite large). She stopped and stared at the lone building. It was  The familiar feeling of being swallowed into a never ending pit of nothingness took over senses. The unnatural feeling leaving her weak in the knees. All she could do was look at the strange building. Her brown eyes wandered and focused on someone in the window-a student. On the top floor was a student of the school, it was clear since they worn the black school blazer.

The student seemed to catch her gaze and looked back down at her. The intense feeling before became worse. She wanted to get away. The student smiled a sinister smile, reaching out and touching the glass of the window. The image was clearer now. Definitely a boy. His silhouette seemed quite attractive, but upon closer inspection his hair was dishevelled and messy, clothes unkempt and his gaze...there was just something that made her want to run.

The boys lips parted a fraction and she flinched. The boy pressed his cheek against the clear glass, staring down at her with one eye. His lips formed a creepy smile. Enexpectedly, the boy started to pound on the glass with his free hand. This startled the girl as she helplessly watched, frozen to the spot. With each hit it seemed as if the boy was desperately yelling, a cry of help. A cry to her. She shuddered as his hand started leaving imprints on the glass. Pinkish spots, slowing turning a bright red...she gasped in horror realizing it wasn't his hand dirtying the glass, but blood. Somehow, admist the sight in front of her she noticed, she couldn't hear a thing. Of cousre she wasn't completely deaf, she could hear her peers chatting around. But not the boy. Not at all.

An arm went around her shoulders, snapping her out of her thoughts and into hysteria. She yelped. The boy was there! "Yo, chill. Nothing to worry about." it wasn't she voice of a male as expected. And it wasn't crying out for help. She ducked under the arm. She could move! She glanced at the offender with wide eyes, slowly settling to the sight in front of her. A girl her age stood there, looking at her with intense eyes, that suddenly brightened like seeing the sun after days of drought.

"Yah! You new here?" she asked smiling. The girl nodded slowly, shying away. The second girl grinned. "Noob I see. No worries, I'll help you get to the school, araso? You were standing here for quite some time now." the first girl's head shot up to meet the short haired girl's eyes. "Bwo? Chincha?" she asked surprised. Even though it felt long, wasn't it supposed to be like one of those cases where its only seconds but feels like forever?? Second girl came close enough to the first to say something only she could hear. "You should heed your feelings," her eyes widened hearing her. Did she know something...? The second girl took a few steps away toward the school. "Cause you could've saved yourself from day-one introductions!" she laughed leaving the first girl confused. Slowly she smiled and nodded. "Yeah...I guess."

The second girl pointed to the school. "I'll walk you over okay? Its pretty intimidating walking such a ridiculously long way to the school with loads of eyes on you." she nodded to herself and continued, "I should know~ lets go?" the first girl smiled and followed the girl who was practically running to the school. The first girl slowed her pace. Was the boy even real? She dared to look up at the window on the top. She frowned and looked through all the windows, how could this be? All windows on the top floor were clear, no smudges, no imprints, no blood. She stared in awe. She could've sworn it was real. Though, something white caught her eye. It was a piece of paper, stuck right beside the window. Little did she know it was an ofuda or Buddhist sutra.

Ofuda "YAH. Bali, newbie!"

The girl ran to catch up and the two came to the school. The first girl seemed to be in a hurry and left her on the second floor of the building. "Just go down that hall, your class should be there!" And she was left alone.

It was a little unnerving, the halls were pretty empty and what about that boy? She walked down the hall until her ears picked up a sound. Curious, she went near the doorway to a class. She peeked through the slightly open door and was surprised to see a boy sitting on the piano. She listened carefully, not making a sound. It was a beautiful melody, calming her nerves. As he ended the piece, she moved closer, wanting to hear more. Too bad she leaned on the door and tripped her way in.

teen top,l.joe The disturbance made the boy turn around in surprise seeing the girl hanging on the door for support. "Can I help you?" he asked with a smile. The girl looked away. What a great first impression.

 

 

 

Alrighty~ there goes the first one! half teaser, half introducing a character! (btw I hope I got your character okay, if not, I blame my tiredness. It's 1:33 am xDD) ANYWHOO. I hope it wasn't confusing, or too boring, undescriptive, too fast and a whole bunch of things ^^;; I'm super sure I screwe up somwhere~~

*hellz yeah, I used Sailor Mars in the picture!! but don't mind her, just the paper shes holding. most of the photos used are examples, or close to what i was thinking while I wrote :)

NEXT TEASER IS TOMORROW. I hope anyway ! keep applying please :D I'll loves ya'll long timee