Last Teaser!

A WONDERFUL world.
*the only reason Park Shin Hye is the main pic is because she's a guest character~ plus I couldn't put both pictures together (I'm posting this using my mobile, so please be nice ^^;) asian girl Two girls sat beside each other on a bench, facing the ridiculously large fountain at the front of the school. They were chatting amongst themselves, as best friends should. "My dad called last night," the first girl said. The second one gasped, covering with her hand. "No way! What did he say?" she asked. "I don't know, because he talked to my mom." the pair sighed. The second girl, with the short hair, patted the longer haired girl's shoulder. "Ne, it'll be alright Joyce. He's not around anymore." 'Joyce' nodded slowly. "Neither is Oppa..." she heard the sound of feet stomping against the ground but ignored it, it could have been other students. "Appa took him. He hasn't even called, Shin Hye-ah!" Shin Hye shook her head. "I don't think its his fault. I'm sure he wanted to call you." Joyce's face stayed blank. Her ever-present smile wasn't on her lips made her look grumpy. "But I want my Oppa." the footsteps finally stopped somewhere behind the two. Joyce didn't bother to look but Shin Hye glanced back quickly. Joyce slid her fingers through her fringe. "You're Oppas right here," came the sweet voice of her Oppa. Joyce sighed out, puffing up her fringe. "Its not fair~" "Don't tell me you're not smiling, dongsaeng!" the voice called out playfully. Joyce turned to Shin Hye, who pursed her lips. "You know, I still hear his voice. Maybe in going insane?" she chuckled. Shin Hye said nothing but kept looking behind her. Joyce tilted her head. "What?" she turned in her seat and almost fell off seeing her Oppa leaning over the bench. jejung,jaejoong,dbsk "Yah!" she yelled, pointing an accusing finger at him. He laughed loudly, Shin Hye giggling along. Jaejoong lifted an eyebrow at her after he calmed down. "Is that how you greet your Oppa after a long time?" "Wasn't it just five days ago?" Shin Hye piped up, getting a poke from Jaejoong. "Hush you." he joked. Joyce smiled brightly to her Oppa. "I thought you were gone! Why are you here, dad brought you to England?" Jaejoong huffed but smiled down to his dongsaeng. "Well, I went on something called a plane," he laughed. He reached over to pinch her cheeks. "Yah, Oppa! That hurts~" Joyce hopped off the bench, and since Jaejoong leaned over top much, he flipped over the bench. "Oppa/Jaejoong-sshi!" "Ow~ now that hurt!" Jaejoong sat on the ground, rubbing his head. "Who pushed me?" "BWO?" both Joyce and Shin Hye choked out. They both kneeled beside Jaejoong. "Oppa, you fell over, no one pushed you." Joyce said, looking him over. "B-but! I felt hands on me," Shin Hye made a face. "Jaejoong-sshi, you've gone nuts. There was no one behind you." she motioned around, only a handful of kids were around, and none near them. >> Nearing the entrance of the school, another pair of siblings walked. They both grabbed attention, not only because of they're looks, but they gave off an aura of...it wasn't distinguishable but it made you just want to stop and stare. asian girl Kamenashi,Kazuya,Kamenashi kazuya,actor,singger,dance,jonny's,sooo cute,kat-tun,band,Kame,Kame-chan,y boy,adorable The two didn't really mind, it happened constantly. "Hannah," her brother whispered. She barely turned her head in his direction, but nodded in acknowledgment. "Kame-nii?" "Do you mind...coming with me tonight? New club is opening," he eyed her, smirking. Hannah cracked a smile. "Now why would I go out on a school night?" Kame rolled his eyes, shoving his hands into his pockets. "Coming or not, I'm still going." he said flatly. Hannah puffed her cheeks out. "Yeah, yeah. I hear you. You already know the answer," she muttered. "I need to stay up anyway." As Hannah passed through the entrance she faced the pearly white fountain greeted her vision. She paused, as a long haired girl passed her by. She shouldn't have been there as she didn't wear the uniform to either school but simple outdoor clothes. Her presence felt cold, sending a chill down her spine. The girl turned to look at her with black eyes. A satisfied smile on her lips as she kept walking, to the right of Hannah's sight. "Why'd you stop?" her brother asked. Hannah glanced at him then back to her right, the girl was no longer there. "...someone blocked my way." she answered. Kame shuffled to look around her. "Uh, no. I didn't see anything, and I have excellent eyesight-" Hannah held up a hand, shutting him up. She turned to where the girl came from. She found three people on the ground. She zeroed in on their conversation, listening in. "...no one pushed you..." "I felt hands on me..." her eyes narrowed. "So it was...." she mumbled. "Yah, let's check it out. I think that's Jaejoong!" he led his sister over, knowing full well that she wouldn't react. As they neared a vile smell made its way into her nostrils. She covered her nose, trying not to gag. It was the scent of blood. She couldn't protest as Kame already greeted the trio. "Jaejoong! I thought you went to England?" All three looked up, Jaejoong waving a hand. "Yo! Nah, I came back." he chuckled, smiling. "Ah, Hannah-sshi. Hi there." Hannah nodded, looking away. Why did it smell so bad? Kame looked over Joyce's and Shin Hye's heads, peering at Jaejoong. "Oh~ looks like you tripped. You're bleeding." he whistled. Hannah shuffled a few steps back, she felt nausea. Joyce rolled her eyes. "Oppa fell over the bench." Jaejoong shook his head in clear defiance. "Aniyo! I swear I was pushed!" *im sorry if it wasn't that scary, I admit nothing really happened -_-" I have had the massive-ist headache today and I still tried writing xD BUT. This is a slight intro into the first chappy! I actually had to use characters names in this one, or...yeah. Confusion would occur~ First chap will come soon! **I SWEAR. If the photos aren't working I'm gonna @?*#!'€% *sigh* I don't even think it should Sungmin in the last update! Gosh, annoying. >< tata for now!