New Years speical: Hannah's story.

A WONDERFUL world.

Today was no different than any other day. And how Hannah decided to spend her day?

Clubbing of course.

She had nothing she had or needed to do that day and went to her favoured club in downtown Seoul. She was young, but her influential family got her anywhere. And it wasn’t like she drank anyway.

All dressed up she had her driver drive her over to the location of the club and got dropped off at the front. It was like a celebrity had stepped out, all eyes were on the sleek car that pulled up and on her once she stepped out. She quietly bid the driver a thank you before heading to the bouncer. The bulky man who was managing the line took one glance at her before moving the bar for her to enter.

Protests came from the regular line as girls began bad mouthing her and telling her to get lost. Hannah paid them no mind and walked right in. The blaring music invaded her eardrums as she stepped in. The bodies on the dance floor made it difficult to move inward but she pushed on to the back, away from swaying hips and ridiculous fist pumping.

Hannah nodded to the bartender in greeting before ascending a flight of stairs leading up to the VIP room. It was a large room over looking the floor below. There was a fair amount of people in the room, only rich parties or the extremely good looking were allowed upstairs. Hannah was no exception.

Hannah passed them to head to her favourite seats that overlooked the glass view of the dance floor. It was a special spot reserved for the utmost important guests-for her and her brother. Hannah signalled the bartender of the VIP room, he nodded in return and began making her a fruity drink.

Hannah nodded to the heavy beats of the songs played by the DJ waiting for her drink. Suddenly her phone vibrated. She pulled it out and saw she received a text from her brother.

Hey, you let without me. Not cool. I’m on my way so don’t cause any trouble. Watch yourself.

-Kame.

Hannah puffed her cheeks and stuffed her phone in her pocket. “Uh huh, right.” she mumbled and glanced around the room. People mingled around, dancing in the space provided and flirting away in the smaller booths. Hannah frowned spotting some familiar people mixed within the VIP’s. She had to keep a special eye on them, after all, they were vampires.

Yes, real-blood--vampires. She could sense them miles away and pick them out of a rowdy crowd easily.

She would know who her people were. She was a vampire herself…

And so she would have to make sure they didn’t try to do anything to the humans. Hannah hated the smell of blood and she wasn’t a crazed monster like the ones portrayed in books and movies.

“You’re drink miss…” Hannah blinked and said a thanks, quickly taking a sip of her fruit cocktail. The guy who gave her the drink stood there for a while and Hannah got curious as to why. She looked up and was surprised to see none other than Jaejoong standing there. He was draped in club attire-the ones for servers. He looked surprised and happy all in one. “Hannah sshi! What are you doing here?” “To club.” Jaejoong pouted. “You’re still young! Isn’t Kame with you?” Hannah shook her head and took another sip.

Hannah frowned inwardly. She didn’t know Jaejoong worked here.

“Hello!” Jaejoong waved to some girls on the dance floor who gave him flirty looks. He didn’t seem to understand their body language that screamed ‘come down to serve us more than drinks’ and politely greeted them. Hannah glanced down catching their eyes. For a moment they sneered at her, baring sharp fangs.

Hannah rolled her eyes and tugged on Jaejoong’s sleeve. “Take a seat.” Jaejoong shook his head almost immediately. “OH. I-I cant, not that I don’t want to, but-” “Then sit.” she demanded pulling him to sit beside her. “But I have work,” Hannah ignored him and motioned the bartender to Jaejoong who nodded in understanding. “Just stay here. You wont get in any trouble.”

Jaejoong sat in his seat quietly, playing with the circular tray he held in his lap. Hannah glanced down to the girls seeing them turn their heads quickly and stalking off to a large group of people, their party. She huffed, she recognized them from school. She felt a sense of pride seeing them walk away. That’s right, they couldn’t have Jaejoong.

“Um, Hannah sshi…”

Hannah barely moved and inch. “What?”

Jaejoong fumbled with his backpack(where did that come from?!). “I was actually going to hand this to Kame to give to you, since we don’t usually meet like this,” he chuckled and pulled out a neatly wrapped rectangle.

Even though the place was dimly lit, and the flashing lights were blinding, Hannah swore she could see a pink faced Jaejoong. “I’m glad I can give this to you in person.” Jaejoong handed the flat rectangle over with his head bowed down.

Hannah was speechless. But nevertheless accepted the gift. “Oh, kamsahamnida…” she was amazed he got her a gift. She glanced at him. “Can…can I open it?” he nodded, looking away. “I don’t know if you’ll like it though…”

Hannah delicately pried the wrapping off, trying not to make a mess. From the decorative paper she pulled out a book, a piano sheet music book.

Jaejoong scratched his head. “I heard you like to play piano. So I thought I’d get this.”

It was the latest edition in masterpieces set she was studying. She hadn’t realized it had come out yet. Hannah was definitely touched.

“Hey,” she said softly, clutching the book in her hands. Jaejoong strained to hear over the booming beats. “I really like it. Neomu kamsahae, Jaejoong oppa.”

Jaejoong couldn’t believe his ears. Did he hear right?

A wide smile was painted on his lips when he asked her again to repeat what she said.

Hannah frowned and looked him in the eye with a blank look. “Thanks, Jaejoong sshi.” and kept her attention on her drink.

Jaejoong smiled, regardless, and glanced down to the book she held. ‘Well, at least she liked her gift. Jaejoong, HWAITING.’

 

No report this time. I had to write these up quickly ‘cuz I failed looking for them………

So yeah. I’m sure they differed from the original ones I made.

All in all, this is just a not-so-fluffy chap for Hannah and Jaejoong ^^ 

he looks gooooooooood in glasses :P