The Office.

A WONDERFUL world.

"Before anything else, we should introduce ourselves." Ichigo said eyeing the girls. She nodded towards JangMi who was staring at the ceiling "Would you introduce yourself first please."
JangMi perked up, "I'm JangMi Cho. Age 18 born February 14, my 3 sizes are thirty-" all the girls eyes widened and the brother's coughed awkwardly. "Erm, not like that JangMi unnie," Ichigo clicked her tongue. "Here, I'm Ichigo Murasato. 16."
"I'm Rena Yamaa, age 16." Rena was the first one to speak up from the group, looking around the Dean's office with interest.
The girl beside her kept shut, only holding out the Teddy bear she had. "...Serenity Faith Morimoto." she moved the bear in her hands making it seem as if it were talking instead of herself.
"Selena, or Zel. 16." said Zel. She was obviously confused and was trying not to seem rude.
"Joyce, 17 years." Joyce's face was blank and her voice was calm and cool.
"Hannah, 17." Hannah was biting on her thumb and glancing between her brother and Ichigo.
"...I'm Jany, 16. Now are you gonna tell us about this?" her voice was really quiet, unlike earlier.

Ichigo frowned. " 'This' as in what happened earlier was a complete mistake, but completely inevitable." clear objection was written on everyones face but she went on, "Those guys over there, should'nt remember today's events when they wake up. There are no side affects so they are perfectly fine."

"could you explain what happened four days ago?" Jany asked slowly. Joyce's hand went up. "Yes, I'm also drawing a blank that day...I was there when you were on the roof. I saw you talk to thin air..." she whispered the last part and Jany nodded in agreement.

"First off, who exactly was on the roof at that time?" Joyce, Hannah, JangMi raised their hands. Ichigo looked to the remaining girls. "We were on our way home, ne Serenity?" Rena smiled to the girl who merely nodded. "We...were on the school grounds." replied Zel. "And did you see anything?" Zel shifted in her seat. "Something fell, but no one else seemed to see,"

"Why couldn't we see exactly?" Joyce asked. "Because that was a ghost." Ichigo said calmly.

Rena yelped and sunk into her chair. "Y-you're kidding right!?"

"Yeah, they don't exist," Zel backed her up.

"Does it look like I'm joking?" Ichigo asked with a brow raised. "Unfortunately, they do exist. So does a number of things anyone would believe to be stories." she quickly glanced over to Hannah. "Don't you think, Hannah unnie?"

Hannah looked around the groups of eyes staring at her. "I believe her." she looked back at Ichigo. "But what's your part in all this?"

"I guess you can call me-" "An exorcist?" JangMi pitched. "Sure, whatever floats your boat."

"She's telling the truth." Serenity's voice came out high pitched, and she held out the Teddy out in front of her.

"How do you figure?" Jany inquired to the girl. Serenity didn't look at her but turned the plush's head to look at Jany. "I just can."

"Anyways, take it how you wish, but I'm sure you all experienced something odd or unexplained in your life." Ichigo looked directly at Jany. "You saw the boy in the window, didn't you?"

Jany gulped remembering her first day. "Ye...." Zel looked at her. "No way. That's just a rumor the seniors say to scare the freshman." Jany shook her head. "I definitely saw it."

"And I'm sure you all noticed what happened a few days ago. With all the misbehavior from the boys, it was the ghosts fault."

"Excuse me," the Dean cut in. "Since you all are obviously aware of the circumstances," he propped his elbows on the oak desk and laced his fingers together on the top. He stared out to the girls.

"Why don't you all come together to form a group?"

"...."

"WTH?" Zel yelled out but slapped her hands to .

"Come again?" JangMi blinked multiple times.

"What did you say, ahjussi?" Ichigo narrowed he eyes. "I work alone."

The Dean sighed. "Exactly. We're 'short staffed.' Think about it, a sort of ghost busting club? Plus it would be better than wiping their memory,"

"I don't really like where their conversation is heading." Rena whispered to Joyce who agreed.

"W-wait!" Jany paused the back and forth between the Dean and Ichigo. "BWO?" Jany blushed and hid behind Hannah.

Hannah glanced to the girl behind her and sighed. "I think what she's trying to say is, maybe we should be given some time to think about this? I mean it has been quite a lot to absorb in one day."

Everyone stared at her. "I think that's the most I've ever heard you say..." Joyce muttered.

Dean and Ichigo looked at each other. "I think that's a good idea, ne Ichigo ah?"

"Whatever floats your boat." she sighed out before smiling politely. "But you can't tell anyone about this. I have my ways, so I'll find out if any of you do. Just fair warning~"

"Are you bi polar?"

 

 

A/N: HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~~

i feel bad not keeping up with updates! SORRY T^T

I kinda changed up some things from what i originally planned>>at first i'd just make it as if the characters just faced things that randomly popped up>> but now I'm going to make it like they're like the Scooby gang~~ araso? is that okay? if not, i can just go back to the old idea ^^  aand i know not much happened here but I'm kinda stuck as to whats gonna happen first, so bear with me please m(-_-)m