"Sujung-ah, be my girlfriend,"

Found You, Saved You
 
(Sujung's POV)
 
I still sat inside Doctor Choi's office. When he came back into the room, Minhyuk didn't enter behind him. At that moment, I didn't mind. I didn't understand. What happened didn't make sense to me. He was the only person I trusted with my whole heart, but when he grabbed me like that it felt like everything got black, like the trust vanished for a moment. 
 
"This is because of Minhyuk, am I right?" I didn't really realise Doctor Choi had been sitting right in front of me until he spoke up. I didn't know how to respond. Everything felt so.... Wrong. 
 
"Minhyuk told me what happened and what he did," he said. I looked carefully up at him. Would he even understand what he did? "I know he grabbed you by your wrists, and I also know that he feels terrible about it. He even cried because he is scared you will never trust him again."
 
He cried because he was scared I wouldn't trust him..? My heart ached by those words. All he ever tried to do was make me trust him. Everything he wanted was for me to trust him. Why couldn't I just return that simple wish? 
 
"All I'm asking you for, is to not push him away, even though you're hurt. I can see through the whole boy that he only wants to help you, that he is completely sincere. What he did to you was just a reaction. Anyone would be scared to see what he saw. He was scared whether you were dangerously wounded or not. At least try and trust him, he deserves that trust, and you need someone like him."
 
He was completely right. No one had ever treated me like Minhyuk did, not since my mother died. I wanted to feel secure with someone, which I did when he was around, but my head didn't seem to want to listen to my heart. I was so tired of all this. Everything I did, was to let people down. Everything was my fault. If someone felt bothered at school, I would probably be the reason. If Minhyuk spilled tears, it was because of me. Whenever my father was angry, it was my fault. I wanted to disappear from everything. Everything that I did wrong. 
 
"You should lay down for a moment, I have a lot to do," doctor Choi said, sitting up straight, "I wish I had time to speak more with you, but right now, I don't have enough time. Just lay down on the couch and wait for Minhyuk to come back, alright? I was told you had a fever, and you don't look too good, so just sleep. You'll feel better eventually." I swallowed and gave an almost invisible nod. He gave my hand a light and comforting squeeze, before leaving the room. 
 
Carefully, I walked over to the red couch that was placed close to the wall, and laid down. Leaning my head onto the pillow, I slowly closed my eyes, and trailed completely off into sleep. 
 
 
(Minhyuk's POV)
 
I parked outside the hospital, not too far away from the entrance. I sat down on one of the chairs, waiting for any sign of Doctor Choi. 
 
Not long after, he walked out of a room, a different this time, and gave me a smile. I stood up and walked in his direction. 
 
"She's asleep right now, but you seem to be in the full condition to carry her," he chuckled, and led me to the same room as before. I spotted her sleeping peacefully on a couch. It warmed my heart to see her so peaceful. 
"Thank you for your help," I said and bowed deeply. I was really thankfully that he managed to calm her down. Also, with a fever like that, I would guess things got even worse. 
"No reason to bow like that. I will be here to help you with her at all times. Just give me a call or anything, and I'll help as much as I can. She doesn't deserve things to be so bad," he told me. I nodded with a sad smile. 
 
 
I lifted her up in my arms, and carried her out to my car, placing her carefully in the front seat, and lowered the back of the seat to make it more comfortable for her. 
 
I drove her to her own house. I didn't assume she wanted to wake up somewhere unfamiliar, so that was where I took her. I placed her on her bed, and pulled the blanket over her. She looked so painless.
 
 
I wanted to talk things through with her father. I wanted to tell him that I knew what he did, and that I wouldn't let him continue his doings. 
 
I found him inside the kitchen, leaning against the counter. 
"Can we talk?" I asked him. He looked at me for a moment. 
"What is it you want to say?" he asked me. He looked slightly annoyed. I noticed a half empty bottle of alcohol in his hand. There were several empty bottles inside the kitchen as well. Sujung couldn't live a peaceful life, at least from what I saw. 
 
"I know what you're doing," I told him with a serious voice, "I know you're hurting her."
"So she told you?" He looked straight into my eyes. I could see he wasn't completely sober at the moment. 
"She did. And I am not going to let you hurt her anymore." He chuckled softly by the words I told him. 
"There's no one who would believe you if you're planning to tell anyone. As long as I deny it, no one would listen to a teenager like you," he said with a grin. 
 
I kept silent for a little while, just looking suspiciously at him. 
"I'm not leaving her alone, so you can't touch her. As her father, you're probably aware of her situation in school. You should help her, not drag her further down!" I told him, with a louder and more angry voice this time. 
 
"Do whatever you please, I won't stop you. Take away my responsibility for her, I will only be thankful," he chuckled. I let an annoyed sigh slip through my lips by his words. Without another word, I walked away. I couldn't look at the person who made the most wonderful girls life miserably. Instead, I just went straight up to her room again. 
 
She was laying in the same position as I had left her. Looking around her room, I decided to tidy it. At least, that was the only thing I could do for now after what I did. 
 
It took at least one and a half hour to tidy her room completely. As I had been cleaning, I found a blade cover in blood. My heart felt like it stopped when I saw it. All this was so exhausting.  She must have felt so hurt when I broke my promise. I still didn't get how I did it! I promised to never hurt her, but I did. I even told her to keep her situation with her father as a secret, but that would have been broken anyways, sooner the better. 
 
 
I looked over at Sujung. It was 7pm, and I couldn't let her sleep like this, then carry her out of her house and into mine again. She wouldn't be comfortable knowing I had carried her around the whole world in her sleep. Carefully, I sat down on the edge of the bed, just looking at her for a moment. I her hair with my right hand, but she furrowed her eyebrows and vanished longer down in her blanket. I giggled lightly of her. She looked just like a kitten, so cute. 
 
"Sujung-ah," I called out softly, brushing some of her hair behind her ear. Slowly, she opened her eyes. I smiled at her. "Are you awake?" She looked at me for a little moment, which I assumed was a 'yes'. After some time, she looked around the room, eyes growing wide as she took in her surroundings. She sat up quickly, looking around. 
 
"Ah, I fixed your room a little," I told her. She looked from her room, then back at me. "Did I do it wrong...?" I asked carefully. She looked shocked, like she couldn't believe how things looked around her room. She shook her head, then carefully laid back down, the same confused look on her face. She didn't close her eyes. She just law there, staring up at the ceiling. I leaned down beside her, supporting my weight with my elbow, looking down at her. "How are you? You feeling any better?" She nodded, but kept looking up at the ceiling. 
 
"I've talked with your father," I said. She quickly turned her gaze to me and looked worried. "Don't worry, I only told him that I knew, and that I wouldn't allow him to hurt you." Tears built up in her eyes, but they didn't fall. 
 
Everything was silent for a while. I wanted her to speak to me, to have a proper conversation with me, but as long as she didn't speak, it was hard. 
"You want me to sleep here with you tonight, or do you want to come to my place?" I  asked her, completely forgetting her momentary disability. She bit her lip and looked away from me. "I'm sorry, let's start over," I quickly said, "would you like to come and sleep at my place tonight?" She hesitated at first, then, to what actually surprised me lightly, nodded. 
 
I laid my palm onto her forehead. She was glowing hot. 
"I don't think you're going to school tomorrow, either. Your fever doesn't seem to be going down..." I sighed, furrowing my brows slightly. Suddenly, my phone rang. I saw 'Eomma <3' lit up on the screen. 
 
"What?" I asked as I answered the phone. 
"How is she?" Eomma's worried voice came from the other line. 
"She could be better," I said honestly, and looked at Sujung, who just returned my gaze. 
"I made you guys some food, so you should just hurry back home before it gets cold," she's told me quickly. 
"Yeah, we'll be there soon. I'm hanging up first."
 
I took with me Sujung out of her house, and led her to my car, driving back home. As expected, she didn't say anything on our way home. I felt sorry for her. She had to deal with me, even if I was the one who stood behind all of this, but for some reason, I felt that she didn't hate me, like I thought she would. I felt as if she needed me more than ever right now. That she needed someone to help her through another tough and even hared time. 
 
As we ate, I almost had to force her to eat anything at all. Eventually, she finished half her plate, which made me happy enough. I couldn't blame her though. She was probably very tired, and she still had a fever. 
 
Finishing up, I figured she wanted to go to bed. She looked very tired and exhausted. I brought her to my own room again, using her disability for a moment by not letting her really decide where to sleep herself. I didn't want her anywhere else. I wanted to sleep by her side. No one in this world was going to be closer to her than me. She was going to feel safe with me. That was my wish. 
 
 
 
For three more days, Sujung stayed at my house with a fever. The whole time, she didn't say one word. Every time she tried to say something, she struggled, and eventually, I told her she didn't have to say anything. I went to school, and she stayed behind with my mother, or with Changhyuk when she had to work. All she did was sleep. At least, she pretended to sleep. There were times I had caught her awake when she seemed like she was sleeping. When the weekend came her fever started to slightly calm down. It wasn't before Friday night her temperature was almost back to normal. 
 
 
Late at Saturday night, I law beside her in my bed, her hair carefully as she had her eyes closed, trying to sleep. I didn't really get how she was able to sleep so much. I never got tired of looking at her as she rested. She was beautiful no matter what she did. 
 
When I was sure she was asleep, I sat up slowly, careful not to make any sharp movements that would wake her. Ready to stand up, I felt five warm and gentle fingers wrap themselves around my wrist. I looked down at Sujung, who suddenly had her eyes open, and was looking right at me. 
 
"Minhyuk...ah...," came her low voice. My eyes widened slightly. She spoke. She finally spoke! 
"What is it?" I asked her worried. I understood there had to be something important as she said my name like that. 
"Don't... go... Please..." She looked completely lost. Her eyes were blank with tears and her voice was broken. I looked down at her for a moment. I wasn't expecting her to suddenly speak like that, and at least not with those words. It took me some time to understand that she was actually saying those words to me. 
 
"I'm not going anywhere," I assured her with a soft voice, and laid back down beside of her. A tear slid down from her eye, and she put her arms tightly around my waist. 
"Don't leave me,"  she said with a low voice. I didn't expect this to be what she would say when she finally spoke, but it made me feel slightly good. She didn't hate me, she wanted me to stay, even after what I did. This meant she forgave me, didn't it?
 
"Kitty, I won't leave you," I told her again, and put my arms around her. 
"Please! Don't go away from me!" She was now crying, almost sobbing. She sounded so scared, it was almost making me tear up myself. 
"I promise. I really won't  go anywhere," I assured her even another time, and leant my head against the top of hers. When she had calmed down, I pulled her slightly away, still holding her in my arms, and looked down at her. 
 
"What made you like this all of a sudden?" I asked her softly. She looked back up at me for a moment, then looked away and held herself tightly against me. She had never acted like this before. I wasn't even sure how to react. 
"I... I don't want to be alone," she said with a muffled voice. Her words made a smile appear around my lips. I knew it was disrespectful to smile when the girl in my hands was crying, but I felt like I finally won. 
 
"Sujung-ah, what am I to you?" I asked her, running right to the point. She stiffened completely. I couldn't feel any of her muscles relax. 
 "I...you..." she stuttered. "You're..." 
"Please, I need to know," I told her. I really needed to know what she thought of me, and who I was in her heart. 
 "You're everything to me," she said with an extremelily low voice. I wasn't even sure I heard right. My heart was beating so fast. "You're everything to me," she said again, this time with a louder voice, even if it was still low. 
 
I quickly sat up, taking her with me as her arms were still around me, and mine around her. She looked up at me, slightly confused. 
"If I'm everything to you... why did you never say anything before?" I asked her, still quite taken aback. We looked at each other for a while, and in the end, I figured she was not going to answer that question. 
 
It felt like her eyes were drawing me against her, and soon, there were only a few millimetres before our faces would meet. Slowly, I closed my eyes, and my lips melted perfectly against hers. I lingered my lips against hers for a moment, then slowly moved my face a little away, still staying close. Her eyes were closed, even a while after the kiss, and it took some time before she opened them to look at me. She kept silent. I doubted her voice had vanished again, she was just speechless. 
 
"Did you like me for a long time?" I asked her calmly. She looked down, then nodded. I was happy she would finally admit it to me, but it hurt that she kept it away from me. She knew I liked her so much, why wouldn't she tell me sooner? 
 
I lifted up her chin, and she looked at me with those beautiful dark eyes that I never grew tired of.  
"Sujung-ah, be my girlfriend," I said straight forward after a little moment of silence. She looked up at me for a moment, then nodded with a low 'yes'. My whole body rushed with excitement. She was finally mine! I hugged her tightly, not really being able to express the way I felt. I was just so happy. "Thank you, Kitty," I said with a happy voice. I was on the verge of tears because I was so happy. 
 
 "Let's lay down," I told her after some time. She nodded, and I brought her with me down on the mattress again. I looked at her with a silly smile and her hair. All she did was look back at me. I could see a slight smile around her lips. She was happy too. 
"Minhyuk-ah, why were you leaving before?" she suddenly asked. 
 "Yah, now that I'm your boyfriend, you should at least call me Oppa for a change!" I told her, which earned a frown from her. 
"But it feels weird calling you Oppa..." she mumbled. 
 "I only thought you had fallen asleep, I wasn't really going anywhere but downstairs," I said, deciding to answer her question, earning a nod in response. 
 
After a moment of silence, she suddenly yawned, making me  chuckle of how cute she looked. 
 "What?" she asked, yawning once more. 
"You're cute," I told her, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "You look tired, so go to sleep. I won't go anywhere this time," I said with a smile. She nodded and nuzzled closer to me, closing her eyes. I was soon dosing off with the girl I loved the most in my arms. I couldn't believe what just happened. She had finally become my girlfriend, after such a long time. 
 
 
 
 
 
(Sujung's POV)
 
 Monday came, and I was still not feeling well enough to go to school, which I was quite happy for, since I really hated school. But it bothered me that I was still staying at Minhyuk's place, making his mother and brother take care of me. I think they felt at ease now that my voice was back. They didn't have to only ask me 'yes' or 'no' questions any more. Since they had been so kind to me, I should at least talk to them. 
 
 
-
 
 
 I laid in Minhyuk's bed, looking up at the ceiling, waiting for him to finish showering. The clock had passed seven, and was already starting to feel tired. But that was the only thing I had done this past week, feeling tired. 
 
 After a while Minhyuk entered the room... Shirtless! I sat up and quickly covered my eyes, getting quite angry at myself for doing so, but I couldn't just not do that. 
 "Why are you covering your eyes?" Minhyuk asked, walking towards me. He's closet was right beside the bed, so if he was going to get dressed, he had to walk towards me eventually. 
 "Just put on a shirt," I told him as I felt my cheeks heat up. He chuckled loudly of me, and after a while, he sat down on the bed beside me. 
 
 Slowly, I removed my hand from in front of my eyes. I was met by a sight that made my eyes widen and my mouth fall open. Minhyuk was sitting right in front of me, and he was still shirtless. I blinked a few times, and without really meaning it, my eyes roamed to his stomach. His perfectly build stomach. That, in front of me, was not just a pair of abs, that was a 40-pack right there. 
 "Never mind," I started, heating up a little by his hot body, "just stay shirtless."
 
I put my arms around his waist, hugging myself closely to his body, feeling the warmth from his hard stomach. He laughed out loud, falling back on the bed. 
"You're really cute, you know that?" he asked me, still laughing.
 
When he had calmed down, we were both laying on his bed. He was my hair softly, while I still had my head against his stomach. 
"I told you I had a strong sixpack!" he chuckled quietly. 
"Mm," I murmured back. He did say that some days ago. 
 
Suddenly, my phone started ringing. 
"Aren't you going to get that?" Minhyuk asked when he saw that I wasn't moving in any ways. 
"I don't know..." I mumbled back. Before I could do anything more, Minhyuk had already reached for it and given it to me. There was an unknown number blinking on the screen. I let a sigh slip past my lips before answering it.
 
 "Hello?" I said into the phone, sitting up on the bed. 
"Kim Sujung, is this you?" an familiar, yet unfamiliar voice asked in the other line. My eyes widened at the woman's voice and my heart picked up phase. My hands were trembling and I sat up straighter. 
 "Kitty, what's wrong?" Minhyuk asked worried, taking my empty and trembling hand in his own. 
"Are you there?" the female said into the phone. I hesitated. I didn't know if I was going to reply or not. 
 "Y-yes... It is m-me.." I stuttered into the phone. 
"Good. Come home quickly!" With that, she hung up the phone. 
 
I blinked a few times, trying to understand exactly what had happened. 
 "Minhyuk-ah... I need to go home," I said empty. 
"Why? Who was that?" he questioned me, still very worried. 
 "That was..." I hesitated. It felt completely unreal. "That was my aunt." Minhyuk just looked at me for a moment. 
"I thought you said you didn't have any other family?" He didn't seem to quite puzzle together what was going on. 
 "She doesn't live here... I haven't heard her voice in eight years," I explained, still sounding empty. 
 
"I need to go home," I repeated myself. He looked at me a little suspiciously for a moment, then got up, taking me with him to his car. 
 
 
 "Should I come with you?" Minhyuk asked after stopping his car in front of my house. I shook my head. 
"I don't think you should. We'll just see each other tomorrow." I told him, forcing a smile. 
 "I don't think we are thinking similar, but okey. I'll stop by in an hour," he told me, and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I nodded, then got out of the car. 
 
 Opening the door as quiet as I always did, I could already hear voices shout. 
 "When was the last time you talked with her?!" I could hear my aunt shout from the kitchen. 
"I don't know, a week ago maybe," my father's tired voice replied. 
 "You dare to hit your own daughter, but you can't even ask her where she is and if she's okey?!" she yelled. 
 
I walked carefully into the kitchen. My father was sitting on a chair by the dining table, using his hand to support his head, looking tired as ever, while my aunt stood before him, looking as mad as I thought she couldn't get. 
 "Hi.." I mumbled. Her eyes shifted from my father to me. 
"Sujung-ah," she gasped, "I didn't hear you come in." 
 "It's okey... I will just go to my room," I said, as I figured this wasn't the right time to interrupt.    
 
I sat on my bed. It had gotten quiet downstairs. Being back inside my room gave a strange feeling. I hadn't been here in a while, and I had never liked it inside my house. Being in Minhyuk's house gave such a warm and safe feeling, it was much better than this small house. 
 
"Long time, no see." My aunt entered the room and sat down on my bed. "You've grown pretty," she said with a smile. I didn't know what to say. I wouldn't even look at her. She abounded me when my mother died. She didn't talk to me. The only thing she did was stay as far away from my father as possible. She left me with him. 
 
"Sujung, if I knew how bad things were, I would have contacted you earlier," she told me and took my hand in her own. I immediately moved it away. Who was she to do that? 
"Don't do that," I told her shortly. She let out a sigh before she spoke up again.
"You're coming with me back to Wando." My head snapped up. 
"What do you mean?" I asked, not sure if this was some kind of joke or not. 
 
"I went to your school today," she said, not answering my question, "as I see it, you don't have friends, you're getting bullied, and my brother is hurting you. I'm not letting you stay here any more," she continued. Now that I had someone who really caring about me, she was going to take it away from me? I would rather stay here with one person that cared, than go back to Wando where everyone would pity me. 
 
"I won't go with you," I told her coldly, looking away. 
"I also know you haven't been to school these past days. Why is that?" It didn't seem like she payed too much attention to what I was saying.
"I've been sick," I explained. 
"And why haven't you been home through that time?" All these questions were starting to get on my nerves. 
"I didn't want to," I said shortly. 
"Well, you're not going anywhere now. You're staying here until we are leaving together," she said, "pack your stuff, we're leaving in two days." Before she could say any more words I didn't want to hear, I walked out of my room. The only place I could think of going right now was our overgrown backyard. 
 
I sat down on the bench, hugging my knees close to my chest. I looked up at the night sky. It was so pretty. Stars were blinking everywhere. It made me want to just disappear, go further away than the stars were. After a moment my phone started ringing, and 'Minhyuk Oppa<3' lit up on the screen, reminding me of the one person who made me not want to disappear when I thought it over. 
 
"Hi," I said weakly into the phone. 
"Where are you, Kitty?" Minhyuk asked, sounding sweet like always. 
"I'm in the backyard," I told him. 
"I'll be right there," he said, and hung up the phone. Just half a minute later, Minhyuk came walking into the yard and sat down beside me. 
 
"What's going on?" he asked and wrapped an arm around me. 
"I'm leaving," I told him, feeling tears build up in my eyes. 
"What do you mean?" he asked quickly, looking at me. 
"She says I'm leaving with her t-"
"You're not leaving me." I looked at him. His expression had changed. It wasn't sad or scared, it looked... Dark in a way. 
"I don't think I have a cho-"
"I said; you are not leaving me," he repeated himself. 
 
"I'm not leaving you." Something about him changed. It wasn't in a scary way. It just looked like he was really in need to have me staying. 
"You are not leaving me," he said once again and pulled his other arm around me, burying his head in my shoulder. "I'm not going to lose you. Don't even dare to tell me that you are leaving me." I could feel my shoulder get slightly wet. He was crying because he didn't want me to leave. I guess it never got obvious to me how much he cared for me, until that moment. 
 
I put my arms around him as well, returning the hug, trying to comfort him in a way. 
"I can't lose you. I don't know what I would have done if you left. If you leave, you're going to ruin me," he cried silently. "Promise that you won't leave me." He looked up at me. His cheeks were wet and his eyes were sore and swollen. Just the look on his face made tears escape my own eyes. 
"I'm not going anywhere." My voice came out as only a whisper. This whole situation reminded me of the night a few days ago. Even if Minhyuk was only leaving the room, I couldn't bare to see him walk away from me. It hurt in every part of my body. I would never be able to go so far away from him. 
 
We were probably seated at that bench for two hours, just looking up at the stars and spending the time together, until I yawned. 
"How come you're tired at all times?" Minhyuk chuckled.
"I don't sleep to good in the night, so I'm tired during the day," I explained, earning a nod of understanding from him. 
"Let's get you in bed then," he said, and took my hand in his.
 
 
 
 
 
(Minhyuk's POV)
 
 
Sujung looked so peaceful while sleeping. It was definitely one of my best feelings to have her sleeping in the crook of my arm like this. I her soft hair and simply just looked down at her beautiful face. Everything seemed perfect in times like this. It didn't seem like she was struggling with every part of her life when I had my arms safely around her. 
 
"Who are you?" I looked up and saw a female stand in the door opening. She was probably in her mid forties. 
 "I'm Sujung's boyfriend," I replied, "who are you?"
"I'm Sujung's aunt," the woman said shortly. 
 "So you're the person who tries to take her away from me?" I asked coldly. 
"Watch your words, kid. You should be talking with more respect," she told me, looking at me quite shocked. 
 
 "You really can't make her move. I am the only one she's got," I said in a more formal manner, my voice turning a little smaller. 
"She hasn't got a reason to stay here any more. She's moving for her own good-"
 "It's not good for her!" I almost yelled back, making Sujung stir in her sleep. Her aunt just looked at me. "Here, she has at least got me and my friends, but she's got no one wherever you are taking her!" I said, not as loud as before. 
 
 "This hasn't got anything to do with you. I will decide if she leaves or if she's staying," the woman said back at me. 
 "You should at least listen to what Sujung wants, and she doesn't want to leave." I looked straight at her, sensing how irritated she got. 
 
 "What's going on?" Sujung's tired voice came. I looked down at her with a soft smile, not wanting her to worry.
"Nothing's going on Kitty, just go back to sleep," I told her and her cheek with my thumb. She was about to lay down again, then she noticed her aunt standing in the door opening. 
"No, really, what is going on," she asked and sat up, rubbing her eyes. 
 
 "Do you want to leave and come with me, or do you want to stay here?" her aunt asked her. I looked down at her. She didn't even think it trough. 
"I want to stay," she said. Her aunt let out a sigh. 
"Fine. Stay here. Just promise to tell me if you change your mind," she finally said. I looked at the woman blankly. I wasn't expecting it to be that easy. 
"I will," Sujung replied with a low voice. Her aunt nodded for herself, then vanished out the room. 
 
 Sujung looked up at me. 
"What did you do?" she asked. 
"I just talked with her," I replied, looking back at her.
"Thank you," she said weakly, a small smile creeping around her lips. 
 
I looked at her, taking in her features, then bending down towards her, kissing her. 
"Just go to sleep, I'll stay here with you, then we'll go to school together tomorrow," I said, brining her to lay down beside me. She laid her head against my chest, wrapping an arm around me. I closed my eyes, dozing off to sleep. 
 
 
 
-
 
 
(Sujung's POV)
 
 
"Minhyuk-ah." I shook him slightly by the shoulder. His eyes opened at once, he was most definitely the easiest person to wake up. "You should go to the bathroom," I told him as he sat up, rubbing his eyes. 
"You're uniform is inside that bag over there," he yawned, and pointed at a plastic bag by the door. "I washed it for you."
"Thank you," I said and gave him a smile. "The bathroom is the first door on the left," I told him, pointing at the hall. 
 
As he went to the bathroom, I changed into my school uniform, then headed downstairs to heat up some kimchi. 
 
 "Why won't you leave?" I looked to my right, just to be hit with a fist right under my eye, making me stumble and fall backwards to the ground. I looked up to see an angry father stand over me. "Why don't you go away so I don't have to take care of you any more?!" he growled through gritted teeth. It seemed like he was trying to be as silent as possible since Minhyuk was here. 
 "I've promised someone that I will stay," I said with a low voice, looking at the floor beside me. 
 "You're boyfriend?" he asked, chuckling evilly, "you do realise it's all a trick, right? No one in his right mind would like to be together with you."
 
 Suddenly, he kicked me in the side, making me gasp for air at the pain. He kept kicking for a little while, until I found the courage to say something;
 "Appa, stop! You're hurting me!" I said, tears streaming from my eyes, holding one hand up in the air. He stopped what he was doing and looked down at me with big eyes. This was the first time I had told him to stop. I had never said anything in that way before. 
 "I'm hurting you?" he asked in disbelief. I nodded up at him. He then started to laugh. "This is hurting you?! Just wait 'til you get home. Don't you dare bring that guy with you," he spat down at me with dark eyes. I was kicked once more in the stomach, before he walked away and out of the house. 
 
 There I was, laying on the floor, crying silently. My breathing was heavy because of the pain I felt in my abdomen, and my eye was hurting violently. 
 "Sujung-ah!" Minhyuk came running down the stairs. I quickly sat up and dried away the tears roughly, which resulted with me gasping at the pain from the eyes. "I- I thought I heard something... I'm sorry..!" He cupped my face and looked at me. His sincere eyes were filled with tears, and his expression was scared. 
 
"Where is he?!" he asked, sounding a little angry. I assumed it was my father he was talking about, though. 
 "He just left," I said with a small voice, not really knowing what to do. 
"You should have called for me or something! How could you just let him run away like that?!" Tears were streaming from his eyes. "I'm so sorry! I- I should have gotten here earlier. This is a-all my fault!" he sobbed, laying his forehead against mine. 
 
 "It's not your fault," I told him, and laid my hands over his, taking them away from my face, making him look at me. "Please don't blame yourself for happenings like this," I said, gently away a few of his tears with my thumb. 
 "But he even hit you in the face- just look at this! Your eye is completely blue! If I had been here sooner, this wouldn't happen!" he argued. 
"It would have happened eventually. If not now, then it would have happened another time," I said, making him silent. Tears were still coming out of his eyes from time to time. 
 
 We looked at each other for a while, until I felt I needed to do something, so I wrapped my arms around his waist, hugging him tightly. 
 "Please don't blame yourself," I told him even another time. "Let's just go to school and stop thinking about it. Let's just forget this even happened." Indeed I wished to forget. I wanted to forget almost my whole life. The only moments I wanted to remember, were those I had with Minhyuk. Moments like this, when I could wrap my arms around him without feeling any pain, and just be safe. 
 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------
Author's note*
 
Hello all dear readers!!! I'm SOOOOO sorry!! I didn't update in a very long time ㅠㅠㅠ I was too lazy and I wrote another chapter for my VIXX fanfic...
 
So... MINNIE AND SUJUNG GOT TOGETHER!!! It's wonderful, isn't it ^^ If there was an extremely weird sentence somewhere in this chapter, I am truly sorry! I tried to find it, but since I am tired at the moment, I was unable to do so. 
 Also, I'm sorry for making a chapter that was more boring, but that will change for the next time, and sorry for the bad headline, I couldn't think of anything clever. 
 
 WARNING: In the next chapter, there will be a violent scene, so the chapter might get Rated M, but there will NOT be any ual happenings even if it get's rated. Now, you have all been given the warning ^^
 
ah, and also... YOONMI DONGSAENG!!!!! I know you're reading this! You (and all my silent readers) should comment!! (This message was directed towards Starlight182) 
 
 I promise not to take two months before updating next time, please don't unsubscribe because I'm a bad updater ㅠㅠ 
 
 
~~comment, subscribe and Upvote, it makes me happy~~