Meeting Again

The Undercover Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meeting Again

 

It has been nearly 3 months since Sulli started working with CC Corp and her training has been completed. It was tough, she had to admit it but nevertheless it was a very good experience and it has prepared her to work in the company’s environment better. Despite being a huge corporation, CC Corp was actually a dynamic company and appreciated the creativity of its staff. Even the office attire was relaxed and casual. It was a very good place to work at and grow professionally. Plus she loved her post as one the junior managers in the Product Design department.

Today, Sulli was dressed in white long pants and peach colored peasant blouse. She threw in a few accessories and put on some light makeup. She was heading towards one of the discussion rooms for an important meeting. CC Corp was coming up with a brand new line of skincare for men and she will be the one in-charge of the design. She was informed by her seniors that a male celebrity has been chosen as the product ambassador and was going to work hand-in-hand in the project with the team from CC Corp. She will get to meet the celebrity and the whole project team in the meeting.

As she walked into the meeting, she could see a few people were already there and some of them were faces that she has seen during her induction course. She gave her greetings and found a chair to sit at the oval-shaped table. In fifteen minutes, the whole team was there except for the undisclosed team leader and the celebrity. Everybody was itching to know who was going to lead them and who was the male celebrity chosen by their company. Everybody was looking at the entrance door anxiously.

When the door opened, Sulli saw not one but two familiar faces walking into the room. One, was the famous multi-talented, Kim Himchan and the other was none other than Choi Minho; her induction partner. Like the rest of the ladies in the discussion room, she didn’t know today she will be overloaded visually of hot men. The men could barely contain their jealousy over the gleeful squeals and gasp of admiration of their female counterparts.

Between the two, Choi Minho’s presence has the most effect on her personally. He looked good … he looked really good. The man was wearing dark blue pants with light baby blue long sleeved shirt. Like the last time she saw him, the sleeves we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter