Sortings

The Undercover Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SORTINGS

 

That night, Minho was already back at his father’s mansion, on his bed and staring at the ceiling of his bedroom in the dark. He tried to sleep but he knew that it would be futile since his head felt heavy and his heart sore. So, he compensated by just closing his eyes and walking himself through what happened that day.

He didn’t expect to find out that Sulli’s mother was actually his hyung’s mother all along. How was she able to do that? Was it easy to ease into another person’s life and taking over every aspects of one’s life and convince others? He had a taste of pretending being someone else but he didn’t think the situation was the same. How would one bear the guilt of lying? There were so many instances where he would love to blurt out to Sulli who he really was because he did not want to lie to her, because he loves her.

How about Sulli? How would she feel? He tried talking to her but she had shut down completely, she even turned off her phone because she wanted to be by herself for now. It was understandable but he was still worried. He wished he could be with her but he conceded when she told him to leave her alone for awhile to think things over about her mother/aunt situation. 

Another person that was in his mind was his hyung, Siwon. How would Siwon feel knowing that his mother was taking care of another? Would he hate her? Would he feel resentment towards Sulli who unknowingly rob of him of his mother’s love? Minho prayed that there would be no riff between Sulli and his beloved hyung because then he would also be torn into two.

Last but not the easiest was the fact that he was not related at all with his brother, nor was he Choi Hyuk Man’s offspring. It did nothing to relief the tightness that he felt when his father; no … adopted father, explained to him about his ties with the Choi’s family. Indeed, when Hyuk Man took him in, the man thought Minho was his because he was conceived during the period of his affair. There was no question at all whether his mother was with another man but when the president wanted to make a new will, the lawyers insisted for a paternity test just to confirm the little boy’s parentage. Only then it was revealed that the boy was not of his blood but Minho was already a son to him that he didn’t care whether he was of his blood or not.

At the thought, he knew that Choi Hyuk Man did accepted him as a son because never did once, the adopted father treated him differently from his hyung. It endeared him to the man he called father more but it did not help from him to feel a bit out of place, whether he deserved to be the second heir of the vast conglomerate of CC Corp knowing the truth. Would he ever get rid of that feeling? He did not know as he exhaled loudly as if trying to expel the heaviness in his chest.

Minho did not want to think about it but his mind and heart were in a huge cauldron of turmoil. It was not easy and he was quite sure he was not really able to think about it rationally yet. There were so much things going on for him to sort out. He lifted his arms from his side and put them over his head. Why everything became so complicated. It was indeed a relief that his relationship with Sulli was definitely in the cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter