OREOS !!

Meant to be with Me

YOUR POV:

I enter my room to find Taemin sitting down with pony tailes in his hair, a box of Oreos, and an ice pack on his nose which was red.

But I was too depressed to care about him because I was depressed about being rejected about 14 times already.

Why don't people like me?

I'm pretty, smart, I'm not annoying, and definitely not weird at all!

So whats the problem?

I turn to change out of my clothes into what I was wearing before which was jeans and a t-shirt.

I start to take off my dress. 

" Whoa! What the hell are you doing child!" I turn to get a cookie box thrown at me which had like twenty cookies left.

How could I have forgotten about Taemin being in the same room as me he saw my bra!!!

My Hello Kitty bra was bad enough but he also he saw my underwear!!!

OH NO!!! My underwear he saw that too!

I quickly droped my dress back onto my body, and pick up the oreos because I love OREOSreos.

" OH GOD! I think I went blind in my right eye!!!"

Okay now he was just being mean!

I picked up my watch and threw it at him.

" YOU CURSE ME WITH BLINDNESS AND GIVE ME HELLO KITTY THINGS! WHY? LORD WHY?.... WHY?" 

This boy wants a slap in his face.

" I have a fantabulous body! Don't hate on me" I say to him.

" Stop lying it's not good for you" I throw my shoe at him and it hits his nose.

" You !" he yells at me and a tear began to roll down his face.

I eat an oreo and laugh at him because its funny way too funny, but then his nose starts to bleed.

" Oh my I'm sorry!!!"

I run into the washroom to get him some tissues, with the cookie box still in my hands, and pass the tissue to him.

" Thanks" he says first drying up his tears.

Blood was getting all over my watch, I don't think I want that back.

" What happend to you?" I ask. 

" I got hit with a basket ball when I playing."

****************************************************************************************************************************

I started to feel sad again because you only play basket ball with friends and I had none but he did which made me feel bad.

I looked away and ate another Oreo and put my shoe back on without a word just the crunch of the cookie in my mouth.

" ______ whats wrong with you?"

I gave him a look that made him raise his eyebrows at me.

" Tell me please you owe me... for hitting me in my nose," he said the last part with anger.

Which was scary it made my skin crawl but I said " No."

" We doing this again?" 

" Doing what?" I say.

" Arguing."

I didn't say a word to him, I only wanted to talk to my mom about being rejected somany times.

" Tell me."

I kept ignoring him even though I really wanted to talk to someone but my mom was busy at work.

" Tell me!" he said feircer making me jump.

I turned to face him " I don't want to," i said.

" Yes you do."

I look into his clean brown eyes and told him everything like I was under a spell.

He stayed quite after that, blinked about a thousand times, and then said...

" You told a girl about your menstral cycle?... now thats messed." and he began to laugh.

I tell him my life story about not having friends and he laughs at me?

I never told anyone that only my mom knows and shes never laughed at me.

All this was soo new to me, and it hurt my feelings.

I started to cry a little because of the humiliation that I was feeling about being rejected 14 times today.

The laughing stoped. 

" I'm sorry for laughing _______ but it was just too funny."

He tried to give me my watch back by stretching out his hand, which I pushed back. 

I went to my bed and I felt his eyes following me as I put another cookie in my mouth.

In my periferal vision I saw him take out his lap top, which I never knew he had.

I turn to get a better view.

" What's your last name?" he asked.

"_______ why?"

He didn't answer me. 

His laptop had a skin of a black background and stars.

I turned away from his cool laptop, and shoved another Oreo in my mouth.

I wonder what Joshuah is doing, and what he does with all those friends. I had an idea of what  they proberly did.

************************************************************************************************************************

_________'s Idea of what Joshuah does with his friends...

Joshuah - " Hey lets all go to the ice cream parlor."

1 MILLION FRIENDS - " Okay!"

***At the ice cream parlor ***

Joshuah - " Lee Hung shi can you get us some ice cream."

Lee Hyung - " Sure."  (^0^)

***Comes back with a 100 ice cream cones***

Joshuah - " Were are all the others?"

Lee Hyung - " Oh they didn't have have any more."

***Joshuah walks over to the ice cream man***

Joshuah - " Were is the rest of the ice cream! Huh huh??"

Bob (ice cream man)- " There was not enough!"

Joshuah -  " You liar we are gonna tear you from peice to peice and chip your black nail polish!"

Bob- " Oh yeah you and what army?"

Joshuah - " Me and my millions of friends thats who!  You... cheese salad!!!"

BOB - *stunned*

End of  _________'s Idea...

***************************************************************************************************************************

I angrly crunch on another Oreo.