Your what ?

Meant to be with Me

Taemin Pov:

WHAT ?! My face proberly had a screwd up look on it right now,I was just to shocked. Why the hell would he want her ? Shes .. You know.

“ Key, why ?” The boy looked at me like I asked him what one plus one was.

“What do you mean why?"  I looked at him with the same look, Obviously he had no idea who _______, was.

“Key do you even know her ?”  He took out his  cell phone, (the one that slides out with a keyboard)

“Do you ?” he started to text in the middle of our conversation, Which is just like him, to start doing.

 “ You cant answer a question with another question.” I said , He looked up from his phone.

“Sure I can, Here.” He slid his phone shut and gave it to me. I added my number in and passed it back to him. He put it in his pocket then looked up at me . “You didn’t answer my question.”

“You didn’t answer mine either.”  I took out my blackberry, and gave it to him did the same thing I did , then he passed it back.

“Yea I know her, I talked to her yesterday.”He said as a smile broke across his face.

“What is that ugly face for ?” I asked poking his cheek. He looked at me, then smiled wider.

“Ew Key , tell me why your smiling like that.”  His smile faded.

  “Shut up Taemin you wish you looked like me.”  No I don’t ! gawd not anymore.

 “Believe me I don’t ,not with that hair, now tell me why you were smiling?”

I asked leaning up against a tree.

“She sang to me today.”

My head snapped up as he said that. “Your joking right ?” He shook his head as he snickerd. “Nope.” I tugged on my ponytail. I cant believe she sang to him, Why the hell would she sing to him?

“What did she sing?, no better yet why did she sing?” He looked up at me. “Whats it to you?” I shrugged, Trying to keep cool but when I get to her ho,ho, ho that cool is gone its gonna be hot. But then again its always hot when your with me Im Lee Taemin for god sakes. Just kidding im not that cocky.

“She sang Good girl,Bad girl” STFU! Why the hell? Why would she ?... I tugged on my ponytail harder.

“Taemin, whats your problem ?” I exhaled heavly and looked at him, still leaning against the tree. I looked at _________, who was just sitting on the ground playing around with grass. Just then Keys phone rang. It started playing Kara’s U rock. Ew. I listend to his conversation.

“Yobesayo ?” I watched him look at his nails, then at ________ with a light expression, then his expression changed.

 “Kuri, what do you want?”

 ahhh Kuri,I sighed hearing that girl’s name. I swear I was in love with her.Then, I don’t know what happened we were all up  in each others face, She slapped me , then I slapped her, (Yeah I slapped her you slap me I slap you back!) Then she told Key who didn’t even care, then she dumped me. Yeah I know childish and a stupid relation ship that only lasted three months.

“It dosent matter whare I am..”

I played with my cellphone in my hand. “Your wasting my minutes…” He said.”Why do you care who im with?” Why does she care I looked at key with an eyebrow raised, and he returned my look with a shake of his head. “You know what bye.” He hung up, and I just laughed.

 

“What did she want ?” I ask, He scratched the bald side of his head. “Why are you asking me so much questions Taemin?” I sighed. “ I cant ask you questions?”  

“I never said that.” I looked at my watch,we were supposed to be in building five in two minutes. I started to walk closer to it. I was a far distance from _____, I herd Key behind me.

 “Taemin, how do you know ____?” I pretended I didn’t hear him. How was I supposed to explain that im rooming with her? Or, that im only staying there to tick her off?, or how I have to stay and pretend to be her brother, which I don’t have to but… you know.

“Taemin ! Im speaking to you !” I walked up towards the door to building five and opend it taking a step inside. It smelt of coffie, and papers. The floors were waxed , and lockers had all sorts of designs on them, Like music notes or a piano. And it didn’t look like crap. I turned a corner in the school area. Finding class rooms, I totally forgot about Key until he spun me around to look at him.

 “Taemin!”

God why don’t you like me? I wanna lie but what use does it have to me when Key, knows when I do it? “Y –yeah hyung?” I looked around awkwardly. “How do you know ____?” I shrugged, and tried to turn away. “Tell me ..” I shook my head, and tried to turn away again but, he grabed me and pinned me to  the wall we were standing beside. Why is he so aggressive?

 “Taemin im goning to ask one more time, Tell me how you know_____.” Oh it, He was gonna find out anyway. I breathed in threw my noes then said.

“Im sharing a room with her.” His face changed into a mixed emotion. “ Your what?!”