Backyard Beach!

Meant to be with Me

Taemin's POV:

I was reading _______ 's book. 

It's really stupid but interesting at the same time.

I'm at this part were these girls are in a crawl space and Chloe (who's a necromancer (sees ghosts) ) gets hit over the head with a brick, by Tori (a witch) because she's jealous of her since the guy she likes (Simon a sorcerer) likes Chloe instead, so now she's out to get her.

See what I mean about stupid but interesting, but I can't really get into it because of _______ 's singing.

She was singing Bingo, that children song but she rearranged the lyrics with -

' ~There was a boy named Taemin and he used all the hot water,
now the waters so cold, now the waters so cold,
now the waters so cold and Taemin is to blame oh!~'

Creative but its annoying the fruit juice out of me!

She was on 8th round of the song and I'm about to go crazy if she doesn't shut the up soon.

Right now she's on eleventh round.

I put the book down and walked to the washroom door.

" Taemin is gonna slap you silly if you don't shut your freaking mouth!" finally she was quite. 

I left the room and went to continue reading her book for a good three minutes before there was a song she started to sing.

" ~Listen up people and I'll teach ya bout Phineas and Ferb in the backyard beach, ya every morning Phineas he gonna say SAY brother watcha gonna do today?~"

Who the is Phineas and Ferb, I close the book to listen to this.

" ~Now you see were havin fun playing under the sun and get in line, get in line cause the wet ski's running~"

Wet ski's?? 

" ~A Backyard beach a backyard beach nothings outta reach you got the backyard beach~"

 

Backyard Beach?

" ~You can change in a broken hut, drink out of a coconut three games for a token but the rest is free~"

..........Ok then. 

" ~You got skiing, and para-sailing, surfing and a flailing. Your contacts need sailine or else you cant see~"

 

I laugh at the last part. 

" ~Got the backyard beach the backyard beach, nothings outta reach you got the backyard beach. Don't fall in to the breach, got the backyard beach!~"

Where is this coming from?

The shower stops.

************************************************************************************************************************************

Your POV:

I come out from the shower and Taemin was smiling at the doorway...

~Creepy~

" What?" I asked.

 He notices me and shook his head, and turned around to lay on his bed.

" Nothing," he replied with a smile in his voice.

It was 11:38 at night way ~ past my bed time you know.

I turned off the lights and walked over to my bed.

" Night Taemin," I say.

I get nothing from him so rude. My nose starts to get stuffy.

" Taemin could you get the tissue box for me on my dresser please?" he laughs.

~Creepy~.

Then he starts singing -

" ~Nothings outta reach, you got the backyard beach~"

He laughs again and I get major embarrassed.

I should have never sang that song In the shower.

I hear foot steps.

" Here,"  he throws the box to me.

I blow my noes and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RANDOM...
Thinking about this song made me want to put it in my story...
So boring I know but next chapter will be better!