He's Crying!

Meant to be with Me

Your POV:

When I got to my dorm Taemin was reading the book I left on my bed, laying back on his bed.

He seemed so intrigued by it, so peaceful.

He was wearing a black tank top, gym shorts, and white socks, and his hair was down.

I closed the door and sat on my bed thinking about key and what we would do tomorrow not that it mattered.

I just thought it would be a good idea to plan ahead, even though we are probably just gonna eat.

" Where, were you?"

I turned to see Taemin still reading I hadn't moved an inch, just placed his hand on his stomach (I guess that's moving.)

" I went to dinner." he looked at me.

" What the hell why didn't you tell me?!" he grabbed his sweater and ran for the door.

" I didn't want to disturb you... and the cafeteria is closed." I left out the part about getting him back, and I didn't use the excuse.

' I forgot.' because I knew something would have happened, Taemin seems like the kind of guy who would get revenge on someone who has done him wrong in any kind of way; even if it was an accident.

He turned back around and glared at me.

" You could have left a note."

He then walked toward his bed, and sat. 

I walked over to him, and placed the bag full of pie in front of him.

He looked at it then at me " What's in it?" 

" Open it and look."

He looked at me for a bit more then picked it up, and looked inside.

He looked back at me " Two slices of pie?" I nodded silently waiting if he would choose to throw it at me or something.

You never know with Taemin and I've only lived with him for eleven hours.

He broke into a smile " Thank you." 

Why is he smiling it's just pie but the smile did  kinda make me tingle tingle.

Ha ha bingeul bingeul I crack my self up.

" Your welcome," I walked of to get my things to shower.

Taemin was just eating pie quietly, and cutely *sigh* I could just eat him up.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Taemin's POV:

________ brought me pie I love pie especially pumpkin pie.

Though this won't fill me up since she only brought two slices but I'll be thankful.

She took her bathroom stuff, a change of clothes, and went into the washroom.

Remembering what happened before I took the shower made me laugh out loud.

Oh jeez gigantic friend to funny- " AHHHHHHHHHHH TAEMIN !!!!!!"

Whoa WTF? I fell off my bed and scrambled back up.

She busted out of the washroom with her hair wet. She was wrapped in a SpongeBob towel (how childish can she get).

" W-w what?" I studderd which I barely do but she scared me with the expression on her face, which wasn't that bad but still scared me.

" Did you finish the hot water?!"

.......... are you serious?its just hot water it will come back  in an hour.

" No one else took a shower in hear ________."

She was shivering she sorta looked like a wet dog caught in the rain.

" You could have told me!" I went to sit on my bed,and began to eat the second slice of pie.

Though the pie was good it clashed with the smell of bacon in the room.

I watched as ___________ stomped  her way back to the washroom.

****************************************************************************************************************************

Key's POV:

I came in and Onew was sitting up on his bed watching what looked like Personal Preference (Taste) on his laptop....

No comment I walked to my bed I choose in the far corner.

" Key right?"

I sat down on my bed, and put head phones in." Yeah what?"

He put his Korean Drama on pause, and looked up " You smell like chicken."

.....WTF? I looked at him for a short time, then laid back onto my bed and pressed play on my IPod.

I smelt my shirt but only smelt strawberries.

I wish I smelt like Chicken but im stuck with the smell of strawberries.

Boom Boom by Super junior plays, and a line makes me  pause ' She"s so pretty its a sin.'

I think of _______.

The way her cheeks go up when she smiles.

I begin to smile thinking about her.

" _______."

I say aloud with out even noticing it, I turn around to look over to see if Onew heard me.

He's crying!!!

I took out my Head phones.

" Gae-In ssi you didn't kill your mom! You didn't do it !!!"

.....Disturbing seeing a grown boy cry like that.

I stuck the head phones back too tired to shower I changed my clothes, and let the music rock me to sleep as I thought about ________.