NO HE'S NOT!!!

Meant to be with Me

Onew's POV:

Everyone turns their heads to the right, and looks at Taemin on the floor.

I'm the first to rush over to were taemin is.

I get down on my knees. " Taemin, Taemin can you hear me Taemin???"

Ewww he has a nose bleed, everyone else crowds around. I remove his hat, a circle forms. 

" Whoa! Is that a girl??"

What kind of question is that . " No~ it's a boy, do you see any bossoms?" I ask looking at Paul.

He takes a closer look, " Nope but I'm pretty sure that's a girl."

I take a tissue to wipe off Taemins blood, and threw it at Paul.

" This is a guy."

" But look at her long hair," one person says.

Minho finally speaks, " Maybe it's a he-she."

We all turn to look at him.

" Minho how is a guy ... or a girl, going to have ... s ment for a girl and a guy?" John asks.

" I don't know but we can check". Okay this is going to far. " Help me take him to the Nurse."

On our way there Minho says " Maybe she can check."

.... No comment.

As Minho and I carry Taemin, his eyes start to flutter open.

" Taemin are you awake?''

We pause in the middle of a feild. Taemin looks up into my eyes, I look away because it seems like....never mind.

" Why am I being carried," he asks.

We set him on his feet, he staggered and fell. I bent down to help him up.

" You got hit with a ball," I say. " We were taking you to the nurse."

" Oh? Um ... thank-you for taking care of me." he says.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

Taemin POV:

" Oh?... Um thank-you for taking care of me."

I turn around and leave for my dorm. I need some ice on my head it hurts like a .

I go to the office and ask a secretary for some ice.

She gladly gave it to me and says, " You should stop playing so rough your a lady."

What did she just call me?

" I'm not a lady," I put the ice above my nose for a bit.

" That's right your not your a woman, and women dont play roughly. They keep clean and don't have time for foolish games." She continues, " You shouldn't be wearing cloths for men though, and my do you have a small chest." 

Okay that's enough. I reach over the counter and pull off her glasses from her face and say.

" These aren't working for you," and I quietly set them down on the table." Get new ones."

After leaving I find my way to my dorm. 

I was thinking about the girl I saw before everything went black. 

She was soo beautiful.

The hunt for her starts tomorrow. 

For now I'm missing my sister she may be young but she knew how to confort me in times of pain. 

Thinking of her I put my hair into two ponytails, take out my cookies that I haven't had the time to eat.

I put the ice were it hurts the most, and rest on my bed.