"He's my brother."

Meant to be with Me

Your pov:

I wake up at  8:20am!

That stupid bastard didn't wake me up! Now I missed my breakfast :(

I brush my teeth, wash my face and run out the room in my Pajamas down to the cafeteria.

I was surprised to see everyone eating...

I ask a person what time it is  " 7:25am."

I smile at them say "Thank you" and walk away.

....Huh 7:25 wait that means that y booger set the clock an hour fast.

Wait till I get my hands around his perfect skin on his neck!

...Awkward.

I start to look for Taemin in the cafeteria but there wasn't a single long red haired boy in sight.

I walked outside noticing things I've never seen before like that basket ball court or the Soccer field.

I continued to walk admiring the trees and the grass (what the hell grass?).

I turn a corner and I hear Booming laughter.

What the ~ its to early for people to be laughing like this.

There wasn't only loud laughter there was also a strange smell.

Either someone had farted, or someone smoking pot! 

Nah someone farted!

...Okay I'm not that stupid I know it's pot but who would be doing it at such an early hour?

I follow the smell and the laughing gets louder and also the smell gets stronger, I round a corner.

" Yah! Your doing it wrong like this!" 

Doing what wrong?

I continue to walk and I see this guy with different shades of blonde hair.

He was so cute aside from the joint in his mouth.

" Hey what are you doing!?" 

No wait the question is what the flip am I doing!?

He could kill me in the state he's probably in.

He spun around his eyes widened I could see the red in his eyes.

I change my mind about him being cute he was so~ scary!

"WHO ARE YOU!?"

Oh My God!!!

I took a step back but then I realized he can't do crap to me, so I walked right up into his face and said "I'm ________ who the hell are you!?"

He looked behind him and snickered " This girl thinks she's the bomb diggity doesn't she? Coming up in my corner! Asking me who I am" he laughed then turned back to me.

I was getting kinda of nervous. 

" Who are you talking to?" I asked, suddenly the guy I was looking for came up from behind the guy I was speaking to.

I was so shocked to see Taemin like this... though I don't know why I just met him BUT still!

I would never expect him to do this kinda thing with these kinda people even though theres only one person BUT still!

" TAEMIN!!!" the blond guy looked at me with a crazy look in his eyes "WHO IS THIS TAEMIN YOU SPEAK OF?!" he spoke like he was in an Italian Mafia.

" YEAH WHO IS THIS TAEMIN YOU SPEAK OF?!"

How the hell do you forget you own name? Anyway Taemin looked like an idiot right now his hair was messed up, and the way he stuck his head up high, and slightly tipped it to the side made one of his veins pop out.

He was also standing on his tippy toes, which he didn't need to do because he was already taller than the guy he was standing behind.

I'll call this guy short stack because he is a short stack of pancakes.

Ha ha ha he wishes.

" You are Taemin!" I point to him.

Short stack says " Well I'm Jonghyun so I ain't Taemin."

Okay this Jonghyun kid must be blinded by all the red in his eyes because i was pointing to Taemin not him.

" I wasn't pointing to you idiot! I was pointing to the guy behind you"

Jonghyun didn't say anything he just moved out of the way, so I could see Taemin more.

"How do you know my name?" he relaxed his stance now that I could see his face properly his eyes were red too.

So now he knows his name?

" Taemin, you have been living with me for a day now you would think I would know your name."

Jonghyun turned to me then his mouth opened, like he was shocked or something.

" Taemin this is your mom!"

What the hell? This kid needs help!

"MOM?!" I say if this was my child he would be getting spanked for the way he speaks to me.

All of a sudden Taemin says " Your my mom? HI mom!~"

What the flip? He comes up to me and wraps his arms around me Oh how this feels nice I couldn't help but smile like an idiot.

" Eomma!" he said to me then he turned around , grabbed the joint from jonghyun and held it up for me to see."Eomma! you gotta try this ...THIS  IS BANANAS!" 

Just then Jonghyun started to dance and sing " This is bananas B.A.N.A.N.A.S.!" 

Oo~ a cheerleader! I wanted to laugh but I kept it in. I gotta be Mature right now.

Jonghyun stopped dancing and walked up to me.

"Taemin your mom is kinda hot"

Okay what?!

" I'm not his mom." I looked at Taemin.

" Does this mean I'm adopted?" he sounded like a little boy.

" I don't know Taemin ask your mom"

Taemin looked at me "But your my mom." ~.~

" No I'm not Taemin I'm your roommate."

He shook his head.

Jonghyun jumped in and said "We can be roommates.. we can even be more then roommates."his hand s around my waist, and I slapped it out of the way.

He tilted his head to the side." You know you want this" he pressed up against me.

Ewwwwwwwwww Hell No!!!

" Yah! Don't my Eomma!" he walked closer with the joint still in his hand.

He could drop that you know, his eyes were going back to his natural way a clean brown but he wasn't going back to natural anytime soon.

I wanted him to stop calling me mom, but before I take care of that I must take care of this Jonghyun.

" Jonghyun what I want is for you to stop rubbing up on me! I don't want you!"

Jonghyun backed up, then looked me up and down.

Whats he looking for?

"What do you want then?" he asked

Anything but him thats for sure!

"Not you."

He looked angry he was walking back up to me now.

Oh no what if he slaps me!? 

Just then a jolt ran threw me, and I slapped jonghyun grabbed Taemin and ran my back to our dorm.

I looked back and saw Jonghyun chasing me.

OMO! thank gawd for track!

I began to run faster, but kept getting distracted by Taemins constant

" Eomma! I'm tired" >.<

I finally threw Taemin on my back to shut him up. I felt like I was Edward Cullen, and Taemin was Bella on my back Ha ha!

I was out of breath. It was fine because we were in front of our dorm room but at the same time it wasn't.

There were five girls out side the dorm, looking at me awkwardly and whispering.

They weren't doing it well because I caught snippets of there conversation:

"....Whose that?" one said.

"....Oo~ he's y." one giggled.

"......Why is he on her back?" One then gasped then whispered.

" Do think he's her boyfriend?"

I wish! Oh how much I wish! 

All of a sudden they all shouted in unison "NO!" then looked at me.

A girl with pigtails came up to me five letters W.H.O.R.E  " Who is he?" she asks me.

Well someone doesn't have manners she didn't even say hi!

What do I say? ...uh without noticing I say " He's my brother."

She looks at her friends " Oh!" she goes back to her friends and walks away with them, as they continue to gossip or whatever.

Taemin had his eyes closed must be tired or something.

I rest him on his bed and walk out to get breakfast.