Dinner with a group

Meant to be with Me

Taemins POV:

School ended fairly quickly, though art felt like days. That Jimin kid or, whatever you want to call him has ing eye problems. Kept asking me what inspired me to want to be a different gender. I swear to god if he does that again I will beat the out of him.

I was walking to my dorm, I don’t know where_______ went off to, she’s proberly with her Jimin friend, I was walking  up to the door with a whole bunch of girls watching me. Why is it that every time I’m in front of this door, I have eyes on me?

I turned towards them."Am I or something?" I ask. The girls burst out into fits of giggles, or start whispering.

"No but I wish you were" one girl said. Okay ew no. I took out my keys , and opened the door to my dorm. Not even responding to what that girl said.

____________, was on her lap top focused in on something, with head phones in. I didn't bother her I just walked past to put my things down, and to change my cloths.

"Just in case you forgot dinner has started."She says without looking away from her computer. I didn't reply knowing she wouldn’t hear me with her headphones in.

"If you want I could bring something back for you."

 I took off my sweater, leaving me in my T- shirt, and I pulled off my jeans revealing my boxers, which shouldn’t be a big deal to her since its nothing she hasn’t seen before. She wasn't even looking at me anyways.

I pulled on my pajama pants that were lying out on my suitcase on the floor.

  

( TLS: I don’t quite like these myself but I just picked the first ones I saw)

I looked over to _______. She was sliding off her head phones, and now that I looked closer at her she was in her pajamas to.

  

(TLS: Again I don’t like these but there were the only decent ones I saw in my opinion. Just pretend they look nice)

She shut her lap top, and walked over to the window, to close the curtains.

"I’m going down now... are you coming or staying here?"  I shrugged."Sure, why not." She walked back to where she came from, put on her green flip flops, and waited for me at the door.

I put on my sneakers, walked over to where she was and opened the door, with my keys in hand.

"Thank you." She said."I wasn’t holding it open for you, I was opening it for myself." she rolled her eyes and walked through the door, as well did I.

"Well thanks anyway."

____________________

 

Your POV:

I waited for him as he locked the door. The hallways weren't as packed as it was before. I watched as he put his hair, up in a pony tail.

"Okay let’s go." He put his keys in his pajama pants. I started to walk, over to the set of stairs, beside the fire exit.

"So this is how you get to the cafeteria.. I went that way." He pointed over to the far end of the hallway.

"I see." I opened the door beside the fire exit, and began to walk down the flight of stairs that led to the cafeteria.

Taemin was close behind. Walking into the cafeteria now and I just remembered my mental note. (TLS: incase you forgot you said you weren’t going to go into the cafeteria again.)

I turn back the way I came to walk back up the stairs, when Taemin slightly pulled on my arm.

"Where are you going?" ummmm...

"I’m not that hungry...” That was a lie and he knew it, all I ate this morning was granola bars, and they didnt fill me one bit.

"I hear your stomach grumbling, so don’t tell me you’re not hungry." I sighed, and rubbed the back of my neck.

"Its just air in there, I’m not hungry." Taemin looked at me funny.

"If you’re going to lie about not being hungry, don’t say your going down for dinner, and ask me to tag along." I looked at him.

"Well I was going to bring it upstairs and save it for later." Taemin ran his hand over his arm.

"That’s a lie also, no one who has a stomach that is growling at them for food, is going to save their food for later."

I sighed why won’t he just let me go?

"I just told you, the grumbling is just air in my tummy, and I'll bring my food upstairs and eat it there."

"Why can't you eat down hear?" I really hoped no one was recognizing me from this morning.

"Because I want to watch a new Phinease and Ferb episode." Taemin rolled his eyes, heaved out a sigh, and crossed his arms. Girl much?

"If it just came out it’s not going to be online yet. Tell me why you won’t eat down here with me."

I might as well, he already knows I’m lying, and I’m epically failing at it. Lets not make myself seem anymore stupid than I already do right now.

"Because of what I did this morning..." He looked at me knowing exactly what I was talking about.

"Well...” He looked around the cafeteria which wasn't really that full."That was then this is now...your sitting with me."

I looked at him for a bit, then walked over to the cafeteria line, and grabbed two trays. One for me,and the other for obviously Taemin.

"Thanks." He says.

"No problem."

"If you’re thinking about lying to me again anytime soon, you can forget it." I sighed, and moved up in the line.

"What would you like?" It was the same lady from yesterday. The one who said I was having a feast.

"Chicken, with fried rice." She gave me what I asked for without a comment.

"Drink?"  I scratched my head."Water please."  She got it for me, and I walked out the line waiting for Taemin. He came out the line with a can of sprite, and noodles.

"Kay umm... lets sit here." He walked over to a table. It was near a window. I like window seats. Walking past I see Ryu, with some girl. ...

He meets me gaze, and I look away.

"_________!"  Taemin looked, at Ryu, and then back at me he continued to walk. I wasn't going to ditch Taemin ... It would be rude.

 Plus I wasn't going to walk up to Ryu, with a random person over at his table.

"_________!" I sat down beside Taemin at the table he picked out.

"Jimin kid is calling you." I nodded, and I started to eat my rice.

"_________!" I didn't answer. Just then something hit the back of my head.

"Ow!" I look down to see a peach pit rocking back and forth to a stop on the ground.

"Girl I know you hear me!" I look at Taemin who had a  O_e face on, as well as everyone else who saw me get hit.   

"I think he wants you." I look at Taemin ."No really?" I ask with sarcasm.

I looked behind me, at Ryu.

"What !?" I say, he smiles.

"Sit with me!" I shook my head no, and turned towards Taemin.

"Anyways..." I drank some water, and herd two sets of trays hit the table.

"I'll sit with you and your brother." I looked at Taemin, who didn’t' look to happy about Ryu sitting here, or his friend.

Ryu, had a Taco, and the girl had soup. I looked away from them eating my food as fast as I can. I cant have people recognizing me.

"The food is not going any where ________, relax." I looked at Taemin, who was watching me with curiosity.

"I don’t want to stay here long..."  Ryu, snickered. I looked over at him.

"What are you laughing at?" He looked up and said nothing, which I thought was rude. You don’t come to a persons table with a friend and start laughing out of the blue.

“Nothing." I looked at him for a bit, and went back to eating a piece of chicken, Taemin was slurping up noodles.

"This is, Emmy by the way... she was sitting by herself so I decided to sit with her." Aww that was so nice of him :) Taemin reached over into my plate and took a piece of my chicken. His arm smelt of vanilla.

"You have your own food Taemin.. Leave mine alone." He just looked at me while he put the piece of chicken he took into his mouth.

____________________

Taemin POV:

Chicken is good, but I didn’t say so I just continued to chew on the piece of chicken I took.

"So Emmy how are you?" I ask after I finished chewing o her soup bowl before answering me.

"Fine how about you?" She had short curly hair, and wore a red sweater, with cut off sleeves. "Same...” She seems boring; I turned away from her, and began to pick at _______'s chicken again.

"Hey, get your own." She slapped my hands, and I slapped hers back. "Don’t touch me like that." I say."Then don’t touch my food!"

To be honest I wanted to switch, so I did. I took her food, and gave her my noodles.

"I don’t want this!"

I ignored, and started eating her rice, with her fork... Ew she used this fork, Its like we shared an indirect kiss Nasty!

 I looked over to find her eating, too. Jimin, was talking to the girl about her music interests.

"Ew , I just realized I’m eating with your eating utensil." Eating utensil? "Just say chopsticks, its not that hard to say, and besides I’m eating with your fork."

"Plus he is your brother, so it shouldn't be that awkward." Jimin said.  I kept silent, and ate my rice. ________, just shrugged.

I got a tap on my shoulder and spun around to see Key."Mind if I sit here?"  _________ stopped right in the middle of slurping a noodle, Emmy just looked at Key the same way most girls usually look at him. Women always want what they can’t have.

Jimin is just sitting there eating his taco. "And if I said no?" He just smiled and sat down. I looked over to see _______ getting up to leave.

"Where you going?" she turned back slowly. "I’m done eating." I looked at Key, who was just looking down and eating pizza.

"Don’t leave me by myself." I say, Key looked up at me. "Oh! so I’m nobody to you?"

"No I nev-" he held his hand up to cut me off. "Boy, don’t lie to me." ________ started to laugh a bit.

"What are you laughing at wannabe Sharpay?" She shut up right away. Jimin looked at me, then her.

 "That was so not cool". He said I just shrugged, and ________ walked away, and Jimin went with her leaving the Emmy girl with Key, and I.

“Why are you so mean to the girl?” Key asked. I shrugged again. “Hey “ I herd a voice right at my ear, and turned around to see Leah.

“H- Hi ...” I say. I turned to look back at Key, who was looking at the girl with an “are you serious?’ look. He looked at me, and mouthed “Is this the girl?” I nodded once, his eyes widened, and he turned back to his pizza.

 I turned back to look at Leah, who now had four other girls with her I looked them over briefly, and then went back to looking at Leah. They weren’t as pretty as she was.

“Mind if we sit down?” Key looked up at all four girls as soon as herd the question, slid his tray across the table beside Emmy’s, and went to sit beside her while mumbling something to himself.

Something he does when he is uncomfortable. Before I could look back at them and tell them that they could sit, they were already finding seats.

One sat beside Key, sliding Jimins tray over. He looked her up and down, and then turned his head to his pizza.

Emmy just slurped on her soup, which I think is bad table manners. Two of the girls sat beside me, the other went beside Emmy.

I noticed they had no trays with them. “So what’s up?” I turned towards Leah, who was on my left side. I couldn’t help but smile at the fact she was talking to me.

“Nothing much,” was all I could manage to say. She nodded her head, looked around the table, then back at me.

“Wares your sister?” As if on cue I see _________ walking towards the table with Jimin. They both paused to look at each other then back at the table.

“Why are there so many here?” I herd Jimin say when he took his seat with _________ beside the girl with the braid.

Key, Emmy, and_________ all burst into fits of giggles. I found what Jimin said so mean. But he obviously didn’t care.

The girls looked at him for a second, and then all of their eyes went on to me. I gave a weak smile.

“So, any-“Leah was cut off by the sound of a familiar girls voice.

”Did these girls loose their way to the street corner?” I turn my head up to see Key’s sister Kuri.

 She held a bowl of rice in her other hand with chopsticks sticking out of it. She obviously didn’t recognize me. Her hair was tied up in a bun; she wore sweat pants, and a blue T-shirt. She looked over to __________.

Kuri sat down beside the girl on my right. I didn’t say anything, I began to eat again. ________ just looked up at her for a bit, before looking back down to eat.

“Any who ~ do you have a dance partner yet?” Our home room teacher told us we needed to get a dance partner; I was hoping to be Leah’s.

“No… why?” I looked up at Key, who happened to be looking at ___________, who was looking at Leah.

“I was wondering if you wanted to be my partner.” I smiled; out of all the guys she picked me to be her partner. Not the other guys who kept looking at her, she chose me. This made me happy.

“I'm pretty sure she wants to be more than your dance partner…” I looked over to a girl with two braids in her hair. She was sitting beside Key.

“Kiyoko shut up!” Leah said as she giggled, and threw a piece of gum at her. What did she mean by she wants to be more than my dance partner?

“Woo! Mint flavored” Kiyoko put the piece of gum, into and chewed.

“So would you like to be my dance partner Taemin?” she said turning back from looking at her friend.

“Taemin?” I herd Kuri say; I looked over at her and waved a little. “What the hell are you doing here?” I herd Key sigh.

“I'm eating dinner at the school I attend...” She leaned in more to see me.”You go here?” Didn’t I just say that?

“Yes, I do.” She looked at Key. “You knew this boy went here and you didn’t tell me?” Key was eating his pizza crust.

“ I forgot” Jimin, Emmy, and _________ watched Kuri, and Key.

“How could you forget to tell me my ex was going to the same school as me?” Leah turned to look at me.

“She’s your Ex- girlfriend?” I nodded once. “I could see why you dumped her.” She said. I didn’t say anything.

“Are we really talking about this now Kuri?”Key asked. “Yes we are!”

“Is there a fight here?” We all look up to see Onew, with Minho.”Forget a fight there are girls here ~” Minho giggled to himself.

What the hell? Jimin looked at Minho like he just said he owned ducks of multiple colors.

 “There is no fight here, just questions being asked.” Kuri answered. “Move over ~” Minho said to said to Kuri, who did so. Onew sat next to him.

“Anyways, how could you forget?” Key turned the other way ignoring the question.”So__________..”

___________ looked up from talking with Jimin to look at Key. “H- H…hi.” Oh God. 

~~~~~

SORRY FOR TAKING SOOOO~ LONG !!!!

PLEASE GO ON TO MY WALL AND TELL ME TO UPDATE IF U THINK IM TAKING TO LONG !!! LOVE YOU~