Gossippp

Meant to be with Me

Keys POV:

Oh my God !!!

She did not just burst out into song.

I think I might die of cuteness overload.

I watched as she half ran half walked away.

Everything was distant i couldent hear anything my eyes were on her and her only as I watched her figure diappear from the cafeteria.

Something ran through my mind, The song ________ chose to sing,of all songs why one of  Miss. A's?

Their name doesn't even make sence especially their fan club name 'Say A' just because it rymes doesent mean its creative.

A tug pulled me out of my Thoughts.

" What do you want?" I ask I dont like being pulled out of my thoughts.

Kuri stood there and stared at me, watching my face. "You look retarded." She said.

"You do to .. now what do you want?"

"Well i was calling you and you ignored me what are you thinking about?" My mind went  back to _______________ .

I smile " Shes to cute..." I did'nt say that on purpose.

"BWOH? WHO!?"

a few eyes turn to look at us then turn back. But this one girls eyes stay glued to me.I watch her for a few moments but her eyes dont budge.In my pereferal vision I see  Kuri looking at her to.

"What? am i or something?" I ask she looks at me nervouse  "N- no i-"

"Then turn around." she stares for a bit more, then  does as shes been told. I think what i said was a bit rude.. Maybe i should appologize. Before i could do that though, Kuri turns me around to look at her. 

" Who is cute ... is it me? Key im your sis -"

"Not you dammit eww Hell to the naw! gross!" I cut her off, and she glares at me. for a few seconds, I move up in the line ignoring her.

"Then who?" she finally asks I Blush thinking about __________.

"Key Oppa your blushing tell me."

I look up at her and her eyes go from ' TELL ME ' to ' Omg ' she knows everything from looking at me. I bet if jumped off a Cliff, slapped Britany Spears, and threw a party all in that order she would know it, just by looking at my eyes. I blush darker knowing my secret is out.

"Oh ho ho ho Dont tell me its that girl." I ignored her. I was next in line I asked for a B L T,  some Apple juice, And sat at a random table.

Kuri soon followed. "Well is it?" I stuff the B L T in my mouth. To keep me from talking I will never tell! NEVER ~!

"KEY!" I nodd " Yea I like her." my mouth full of my B L T, answering her question like some spell was put over me though shes younger than me, shes freaking scary.

"OH my G Dragon!" G dragon? how the hell did he get in this? I stay silent, finishing my food.

" Key shes CRAZY !"

"YAH! dont talk about her that way !" awwww ! i did not just say that.

"shes wild man.. wild people are very unstable ya know."

Wild woman? " How is she wild Kyuri?" i drink my apple juice to chase down the sandwich.

" How? Key she Freaking burst out into song like she was in High School Musical 1,2 and 3."

I had to hold in a laugh." So what I like those movies." I say she stared at me hard.

"No you dont Key." Shes right ... i dont.

" Thats not the point I like her and thats what matters." she eyes me while picking up her Bagel.

"Key do i have to be like her and sing it out for you That girl is a Super freak super freak shes super freaky now ~ "

I glare at her. "Kuri your not funny."

I drink the rest of my apple juice. Kuri is like one of the most important people In my life if she doesent like __________, what am i gonna do? Though I met her yesterday, If i dont have her no one else will..... Not that anyone wants her after what she did....

" Yes i am... and you know it." Kuri says with a smile.

You know what screw Kuri ________ will be mine, by the end of the month. Garanteed !

" You know what Kuri your right... She is a freak but you know what? I dont care.."

 I got up and left. If i was gonna make ___________ Mine I was gonna start now. I thought about my last sentence, what i said to Kuri and she must have just rolled her eyes at what i just said, It was so cheesy... what ev urrrr

______________________________________________________________________