THAT'S HER!

Meant to be with Me

Your POV:

"The Cafeteria will be open from 6:30am to 9:00am for breakfast, dinner hours will remain the same. Classes will start at 1pm and end at 6pm."

I made my way to the cafeteria after listening to the announcements.

I wonder how Taemin's doing?

He passed out on my back, or fell asleep... Wait isn't passing out and falling asleep the same thing?...

That's not the point right now anyways... hold on a second... I don't think he dropped the joint even though he should have dropped it when we were running... right?

I hope he let go because I don't want that crap in my room.

What if it's in front of our dorm?

I turn back to go check if it was but instead I get pulled to a table by a girl.

She wasn't the only girl there It was the whorish looking ones all five of them.

What could they possibly want?.... Oh I know tips to look less like . Well that just cant be done.

Ha ha! I make myself laugh I don't even know why I want friends when I can entertain myself... That sounded wrong.

I was sitting at their table for two minutes now, and guring those those two minutes I have watched these girls whisper to themselves.

I think it's kinda rude to invite someone to your table and not speak to them.

I get up to leave but I am quickly stopped by the girl with a french braid in her hair. She had blue short shorts on, a tank-top that came up above her belly button two inches.

If I were a guy and met her for the first time my first sentence to her wouldn't be - ' Hey hi my name is Joel (or whatever name u wanna say)' it would be ' Hey how much?'

Seriously the child looked like a hooker, behind a McDonalds giving out coupons for her body and for BigMacs.

A laugh escaped my mouth at that comment I turn to the other four girls and saw them staring me down.

I felt like I was in a questioning room with cops.... Whorish cops. 

I need to stop calling them but it's to hard.

One held out her pale hand for me to shake I just stared at it. I don't wanna touch her I might get the virus that seems to be going on in this group of people.

She looked real innocent though, with her brown curly hair. I bet I know why... to seem innocent to her customers.

I hung my head down trying to hide the smile on my face.

" Ahemm." 

My head quiclky snapped up and looked to face the girl with the curly brown hair.

" Hi my name is Cara."

Oo~ KARA. 

She continued " And this is Mina," she pointed to the girl with the french braid.

"Kiyoko"

Kiyoko makes me choko when I look at her, scrape off some of that make up off Please!!! 

" Darah."

She was decent looking but still looked like a hoe.

" And lastly Leah."

I looked over to Leah she was the one who came up to talk to me.

I was sitting there alkwardly and hungry.

Unknowingly I said " What do you want?"  

Which usually happens when I don't wanna be somewhere.

Then it was silent at the table.

Leah then decided to speak " We wanna know about your brother."

My brother? .... OH! my brother.

" Taemin what about him?"

The girls look at each other then break out with a whole bunch of questions -

" What's he like?"

" What's his favourite colour?"

" How old is he?"

" Does he sing?"

" Does he dance?"

" Does he sing and dance"

Instead of answering their questions I got up and left the table.

Not only did I feel overwhelmed I didn't know the awnsers to all the questions.

I picked up a tray even though I was getting the breakfast to go, and turned to walk into the line but bumbed into some one.

I looked up to see Key and his gorgeous smile it made me smile.

" Hi," he said.

I was sort of blinded by his smile to say anything but I manged a " H- hi Key."

His smile widend and so did mine. All of a suden a girl ran up behind him.and hugged him from behind. "KEY OPPA!"  

Key Oppa? some students heads turn to see what was going on.

I look over to the girl whose face was familiar... too familiar...

" Hey Kuri."

Kuri ? Oh this must be Key's girlfriend I should have known I mean he is way to good looking to be single.

I mean look at him!

" _______ this is my sister Kuri."

Sister? Oh right he did mention a sister yesterday, but they looked nothing alike.

Her head snapped up to look at me and her eyes widend.

" Key Oppa. This is the girl I was telling you about!"

What girl?

She pointed at me.

Then all of a sudden it hit me.

This was the girl I talked about my period with.

I'm in serious .

Key had a confused look on his face," What girl Kuri?"

He lookes between me and Kuri.

I cant believe she told him that! Oh God, Oh God Why!?

" That girl who started talking to me about her period." I was oficially embarrased for life!

His eyes widend with disbelief " Are you serious? OMO!"

Kuri nodded her head.

Key had an ' ummm' face on like he was judging me.

Well I'm not gonna take that face I'm a strong girl and no guy is gonna make me feel less than that!

Right?

Immediatly I turn around getting ready for what I was about to do then I spun back around and sang -

" YOU DON'T KNOW ME! YOU DON'T KNOW ME! YOU DON'T KNOW ME!  YOU DON'T KNOW ME! SO SHUT UP BOY, SO SHUT UP BOY, SO SHUT UP BOY, SO SHUT UP SHUT UP!"

Key's face broke out into the most whitest smile I have ever seen. That Kuri's girl face had a shocked face... And every one else in the cafeteria ( Which was packed full of people) had their eyes on me.

Kuri tugged on Keys arm, " I told you she was weird!"

If I wasn't already embarrased... I don't even know the words to explain how I felt as I walked away back up stairs to my dorm.

I can't and wont be the laughing stock of my school again!

NEVER!!!

I ran up the stairs and opend my dorm room and slamed the door.

I sat on my bed and wept because I just lost my only friend here and I don't think I will ever get him back.