Strange ~

Meant to be with Me

YOUR POV:

“Ok the little slips of paper I handed out is for you guys to write down your locker number, your combination, etc, etc . You all did this before right ? the lockers are along the wall of the classroom door, now get out my face and go pick out one…” Ms.Cheng said, I heard her mumble something about Bacardi, then sit down behind her desk.

I got up playing with the lock for my locker in my hands,walking to the door of the classroom other people close behind me.

Some person I guess could'nt wait to get out the classroom, because he reached infront of me, and opened the door.How rude.. He could have just been all "Hey, could you open the door please?" But no~ he had to put his hair arm in front of my face, and open the door.

Men with hairy arms disgust me like what the frig are you? a monkey? tsk tsk.... I walked out the classroom, looking for a locker that caught my eye the most. I stoped at one with a ballerina, and tilted my head. It looked nice enough I took out the slip of paper from my pocket, and pulled my pencil from behind my ear to write down the number of the locker.

"She has nice legs does'nt she?" What the hell? I turned around to look at a boy standing behind me.

"Its a drawing of a ballerina, she isn't real." I said looking at him. He sighed, and put his hands in his pocket.

"I know but shes such a beauty, I wish she was real. I would have so much fun with her..." Oh my gosh.... this boy.. is just... No comment.

"Alright then.... good luck with that...." Gosh that boy is strange. I walked off looking for another locker, by now most of the lockers we're taken.. In so little time.

My only choices are: one with a music note, a part of a piano, and a microphone.

I choose the one with the piano; Because I've always wanted to play one but, was never able to.

I wrote down the loker number, my combination, and my name on the piece of paper. After all of that, I hooked my lock onto the locker. Turning around I saw Onew looking down texting someone on his phone.

"Hey !" He turned my way, and instantly he started laughing. I dont get it I didn't say anything funny... strange...

"Whats so funny?" I asked, he just walked away from me waving his hand infront of his face laughing. I watched him go into the classroom, and then I went in after him handing my slip to Ms.Cheng.

I sat back at my desk, and watched as Key pass his piece of paper to Ms.Cheng. She was looking at him funny, he turned away from her, and made his way to his desk beside me.

"Okay, you people know what to do.. your song is due three days from now." I took out my notebook to get started.

"As for you Kib--"  Key interupted to tell her to call him Key.

"Whatever.. Your assignment is due in two days." He sighed, and I heard him shuffle papers around.

Today, I shall talk to Key.. Besides.. why the hell was I not talking to him in the first place?

"Hi Key." I said turning to look at him. He looked at me, waved, and went to start writing something down on his paper. I thought he would have had a longer conversation with me... Lets make that happen yes?

"So uh.. you like meat balls?"such a random question, he raised an eyebrow at me. "Haha.. what?"

"I'm asking if you l--"

"YAH! YOU!" what the hell? I turned to see Ms.Cheng standing up from behind her desk, waving her finger at me.

"Y-yeah Ms.Cheng?" the face she was giving me made her look constipated.

"NOT YEAH YES!" why the hell is she yelling? "WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO KEY!?" .... what the hell is wrong with her?

"Uhhh..."I turned to look at Key, he had pretty much the same expression on his face that I had.

"STOP TALKING TO KEY!" >:|

"Okay...." I took out my notebook. "YOU LIKE HIM OR SUMTHIN?!" O_O uhm... I turned to look at Key, who was looking at me. I looked at Ms.Cheng. "N-no?" so not true, hes so y like, and nice, and OMG!

"YOU BETTER NOT LIKE HIM!" Shes so freaking crazy ~

"Okay..." I picked up my pencil, and opened my notebook up to a fresh page.

"GET TO WORK!"

"I am..." I mumbled, and watched her sit back down in her seat. That women needs help, I started to brainstorm ideas down in to my notebook.

[SHORT UPDATE BUT IMMA WORK ON THE NEXT CHAPTER RIGH NAO!]